What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

First of all, I'm only a personal. I don't stand for Chinese people or Chinese government.
Secondly, I'm not going to waste my time to teach you anything. I suggest you to learn your own country's history for one you claim you are a pakistani but you show no knowledge of Pakistan's history, for two what you said is potentially going to hurt your own country's interest.

100% Correct........!!!!
leave him Buddy....let him live under his dreams & his conclusions!!!

Don't feel sorry for any body.i am working here so that i gain some experience.in future i have my own plans to work as a project engineer and give my expertise to my great nation of Pakistan.i wanted to tell all the forum members my 2 own brothers are in the Pakistani army.i m as patriotic as you all.you all are my brothers and i have respect for all of you. if you guys want me to leave i will with most respect.my only aim in life is to design and develop in the field of defense for my nation.the day i will reach my land trust me you will get to know me.and thats a promise to all my brothers.going to catch some sleep.have a nice day.but remember one thing if we really feel for our country ,then stand up and be counted.we can not achieve any thing unless we do some thing.go to colleges,join the defense forces,get elected.i m really ashamed i cannot join the army,as i don't have right leg.but my brothers are doing my nation and my family proud.allahhafiz.:pakistan:long live pakistan.

I never thought such people like u exist In PAKISTAN who think in such a creepy way!!!!!!

Don't feel sorry for any body.i am working here so that i gain some experience.in future i have my own plans to work as a project engineer and give my expertise to my great nation of Pakistan.i wanted to tell all the forum members my 2 own brothers are in the Pakistani army.i m as patriotic as you all.you all are my brothers and i have respect for all of you. if you guys want me to leave i will with most respect.my only aim in life is to design and develop in the field of defense for my nation.the day i will reach my land trust me you will get to know me.and thats a promise to all my brothers.going to catch some sleep.have a nice day.but remember one thing if we really feel for our country ,then stand up and be counted.we can not achieve any thing unless we do some thing.go to colleges,join the defense forces,get elected.i m really ashamed i cannot join the army,as i don't have right leg.but my brothers are doing my nation and my family proud.allahhafiz.:pakistan:long live pakistan.

I hope you succeed in what you are trying to achieve. Just a brotherly advice, don't get over-emotional and before posting anything just do a thorough research about it.

TC and good luck with your work

Last edited:
@ atlantis_cn

thanks for participating here we need more chinese friend taking part in these discussions as we all know china is our forever trusted friend and we always appreciate the support and trust we enjoy from china and i am really disappointed over ariz zafar comments he just happenned to be another jerk round the corner so ignore him thanks

All these are good aspirations champ and we all want to serve our country but its important to know your friends and foes. China is a great ally and has bailed us out from serious trouble, they might have their reasons for it or not point being those times were bad for Pakistan, when rest of the world slammed the doors in our faces China helped us out despite how our government had backstabbed them through SEATO and CENTO. Best of luck and sorry to hear about your right leg, i hope your in great health otherwise :cheers: :pakistan:

MIRAGES CIRCLING OVER KARACHI!!|
JINNAH Terminal!!!
SAW TWO THEM IN CLOSE FORMATION Right NOW AT 1:10pm & then they both came to landing on Jinnah terminal!!!!

you know i didnt see a single fighter since high mark has started plz help me what do i do in islamabad E-9 sector!!!:hitwall::taz::cry:

Its nice to see JF-17 leading the pack, with F-16 in second.... No. 9 & 11 sqdns hil gae..... koi baat nahin, Thunder hamara naya bhai hay..... Beautiful... Wat wud the american defence people be thinking on seeing their product (F-16) behind our product..... Atleast we can point our boy Eastwards anytime we like...

you know i didnt see a single fighter since high mark has started plz help me what do i do in islamabad E-9 sector!!!:hitwall::taz::cry:

tumhe fake posts aur purani pics apne naam se upload karne se fursat milay tau tum koi aircraft dekho na ma peechlay kitne pages ma dekh chuka hon kabhi tum 2year purani pic nikal k kehte ho yeh manai li ha kabhi tum kuch kehte ho

Be honest coz this forum doesnt require self dreamed super heroes

BHAI YE H2 MISSILE JO MIRAGE NE FIRE KIA THA THAL RANGE ME,IS KE FOTAGE Q NAHIN AA RAHI...
q:hitwall: q:hitwall: q:hitwall:
:close_tema:

My dear fellows!

Please stop raising fingers to each other. You all are brothers, Pakistanis and more importantly Muslims. Ariz and the group of people against him, you both are right your way but you have to understand each other's point as well. I request you both to please stop spoiling this thread. You have to give Ariz's sayings a thought. He's right that if we wish to see Pakistan at its best then we should do something. Plus you have to accept his patriotism and sincerity for our country as he's declared himself a true Pakistani. Even Islam teaches us that we should accept some one as he shows himself. We have rights of freedom of speech but we don't have rights to portray some one as evil.

Ariz, you too have to be careful while talking on Pakistan-China friendship and China's greatest support for us in this terrible situation. I'm not going in technical details as i dont know much about that plus Abu Zolfiqar has already answered you in detail but please avoid taking side of America and Europe while going against China or calling his help as junk as you know most Pakistanis might not be pleased by that.

I'm not defending any of you but i just want to request both of you to please consider each other's points in constructive manner. We can never know what's inside any one's heart. :disagree:

Ariz, you don't need to leave us. We need you to know something of technical details and your comments on defence strategies. Believe me it means alot to us. And after all we need you in near future when you'll come to Pakistan to give us strength insha Allah :tup:

I really felt sorry for your leg. I wish you could join Pakistan Army. Army needs you :sniper: but I am sure you are doing great otherwise.

Please expand your mind and shake hands now, both of you. Best of luck and prayers :cheers:

And now come back to the topic. Enjoy the exercise man. Its in Karachi now and i'm so happy for that because i live in Karachi.
Cheers :agree:

Peace !!!

Back
Top Bottom