What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Actually, H-2 was shown on TV live. The news reports have failed to provide real time footage of the demo. I saw the demo on live tv. H-2 was displayed. The lady announced it. Further more, you could actually hear the radio from pilots. For example, when sherdils were performing a bomb burst you could hear the leader say B burst, B burst, B burst, NOW!.

abbay abbay which report is this yaar!! :woot:
THe only footage i have seen so far are pathetic media coverage with their own voice over the original recording. H-2? on which channel.

abbay abbay which report is this yaar!! :woot:
THe only footage i have seen so far are pathetic media coverage with their own voice over the original recording. H-2? on which channel.

:lol: no channel bhai. There was a lady at the demo. I think she was given a script by PAF to describe weapons and specifications plus the aircrafts that were being used. I'll try to search for some footage. PTV showed it live that day.

Actually, H-2 was shown on TV live. The news reports have failed to provide real time footage of the demo. I saw the demo on live tv. H-2 was displayed. The lady announced it. Further more, you could actually hear the radio from pilots. For example, when sherdils were performing a bomb burst you could hear the leader say B burst, B burst, B burst, NOW!.

i think u have seen HAFR-2 anti runway bomb.its also called H2 in short form.
i think H2 anti runway bomb was real thing used in Thal range rather then H2 Standoff missile.cuz that was written in only one article posted earlier in this thread,except of that no H2 missile was mention in any other article i read.
im just **** off searching its video/picture n not gona talk about it later.:bad:

i think u have seen HAFR-2 anti runway bomb.its also called H2 in short form.
i think H2 anti runway bomb was real thing used in Thal range rather then H2 Standoff missile.cuz that was written in only one article posted earlier in this thread,except of that no H2 missile was mention in any other article i read.
im just **** off searching its video/picture n not gona talk about it later.:bad:

y dun u personally visit ACM and ask him to show you the h-2 and h-4 bombs :pop:

OK! Guys... Here we go :) ACTION IN THAL!!!
APP50-06Thal.jpg

Px06-033.jpg

Px06-035.jpg

Px06-036.jpg

Px06-045.jpg

saw a mirage-5pa2 today after 1:30pm.
flying a bit slower,came towards Jinnah terminal.they were two but i could see only one.
i saw a fighter plane today after approximatively 7 to 8 months.

saw a mirage-5pa2 today after 1:30pm.
flying a bit slower,came towards Jinnah terminal.they were two but i could see only one.
i saw a fighter plane today after approximatively 7 to 8 months.

i saw them at 3'0 clock going towards jinnah terminal......................then they came back & landed smoothly......i live in malir cantt so i m watching them from last 4 to 5 dayz regularly & My brother saw them taking off from Jinnah terminal!!!
MirAge-3 r sooooooooooooooo BeautifuL & soooo much sexy!!:pakistan::pakistan:!!!!

Back
Top Bottom