What's new

PAF Elite Aggressor Squadron is Active

51556293_604228140002023_5266866911311822848_n.jpg

No, former CCS aircraft.
CCS never operated Vipers. They would borrow aircraft from Griffins and Arrows.

S
What limitations would that be.
In fact these are upgrade Falcons and are almost as capable as the Block-52s.
Sir with most due respect todays day and age other than PAF no country is interested in f 16 blk 52 it is still dont have systems like AESA radar to match atleast a par with other fighter jets we need agreesive jets which can give us air superiority over Pakistanis air space these multiroles lack if it was the case USA never invented F 15 F 16 do not gurantess your space free from ebemies and wirh s 400 and rafales these f 16 will be only targeting dummies for IAF atleast speak some sense

My guess is that Aggressors are about 6 F16 MLUs and can be quickly deployed at FOBs as Pakistan faces several high alert scenarios.

45 f-16 were in 2 sqns initially , now perhaps 18x2 remains and rest given to new aggressor Sqn part of ccs

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this unit was involved in Feb 27 operation.

S

Sir with most due respect todays day and age other than PAF no country is interested in f 16 blk 52 it is still dont have systems like AESA radar to match atleast a par with other fighter jets we need agreesive jets which can give us air superiority over Pakistanis air space these multiroles lack if it was the case USA never invented F 15 F 16 do not gurantess your space free from ebemies and wirh s 400 and rafales these f 16 will be only targeting dummies for IAF atleast speak some sense
Thats incorrect statement ... Indians do not have any aircraft with AESA till to date ... As of now (untill Rafael arrived) F16s block 52 are still the most capable fighter in sub-continent ... Even the countries such as UK, France and Germany are in process of buying / converting into AESA as well as Pakistan with thunder block 3 ...

I was listening Khalilzad interview at USIP and tone about Pak and he said US wants a great relationship with Pak after theior help. In peace talks. My sence is we will listen a good news about F16 regard.
I dont want more good news about f16....i wamt an underline about all yankee equipment. We meed to move away

Back
Top Bottom