What's new

PAF, Designed For Destruction of Aggressors!

They were targeted by AMRAAM C, that's why they had to evade
Excuse me? Mirage 2000 were painted, but not fired upon. They bugged put not to evade. They cited so called radar problems.
Sure, just like an F16 was shot down lol.
I remember when you said Pakistan got an additional F16 from Turkey or Jordan
:rofl:

No F16 shot down. An external body did the count and proved it to be the truth.

No such count happened for your Su30mki.
Intercepted ? Evaded , target by decoys ? Burnt out during the chase ? An AMRAAM can't fly forever you know . There are many possibilities sir
Or you know, the fragment of the AMRAAM shown indicates its proxy fuse detonated. It's proxy fuse won't detonate unless it's found its target which in this case, is the su30mki. And are you really telling me India managed to find an AMRAAM fragment that quick after the engagement (in a hypothetical scenario where no su30mki was shot down).
Abhi had crossed the LoC without orders, that ought to explain him bugging out
What? As per the IAF doctrine with its mig21, the mig 21 is supposed to fly low, nap of the earth to avoid radar detection whilst their su30mki is supposed to remain at height using its super dooper NO11 BARS radar to detect aircraft, acting as a mini awacs (that turned out to be very wrong).
That was what Abhinandan was doing exactly alongside his wingman. It was only because of the PAF heavily jamming Abhinandan's radar and communication system, that he crossed the LOC. His wingman turned back because his comms system wasn't jammed yet. He heard the message that he has a lock against him so he bugged out. Abhinandan couldn't hear that message, hence he was shot down as soon as he crossed the LOC.

Excuse me? Mirage 2000 were painted, but not fired upon. They bugged put not to evade. They cited so called radar problems.

I remember when you said Pakistan got an additional F16 from Turkey or Jordan
:rofl:

No F16 shot down. An external body did the count and proved it to be the truth.

No such count happened for your Su30mki.

Or you know, the fragment of the AMRAAM shown indicates its proxy fuse detonated. It's proxy fuse won't detonate unless it's found its target which in this case, is the su30mki. And are you really telling me India managed to find an AMRAAM fragment that quick after the engagement (in a hypothetical scenario where no su30mki was shot down).

What? As per the IAF doctrine with its mig21, the mig 21 is supposed to fly low, nap of the earth to avoid radar detection whilst their su30mki is supposed to remain at height using its super dooper NO11 BARS radar to detect aircraft, acting as a mini awacs (that turned out to be very wrong).
That was what Abhinandan was doing exactly alongside his wingman. It was only because of the PAF heavily jamming Abhinandan's radar and communication system, that he crossed the LOC. His wingman turned back because his comms system wasn't jammed yet. He heard the message that he has a lock against him so he bugged out. Abhinandan couldn't hear that message, hence he was shot down as soon as he crossed the LOC.
Also the biggest proof came from the video interviews of Local Kashmiri people living near LOC, in Indian Occupied side of Kashmir. Indian media made interviews and in haste put in social media in order to gain more views but little did they knew these things will turn against them.
I posted links of those videos multiple times on PDF (many of my fellow pdf members also did). The locals from Indian occupied Kashmir clearly said a jet flew from there side towards Pakistani Kashmir and within seconds it came back engulfed in flames and crashed just behind the hills on there side. Apparently the Indian army took immediate control of crash site so no images were leaked. Now here comes the mystery.. If it was a Pakistani jet (like F16) there was no sense of it flying from a airbase from IOK.... And again there was no sense to hide this crash if it was a Pakistani jet. Now even a 5 year child can guess what it was. 😁

A Pakistani F-16A, #84704, releasing twelve Mk.82'sing a medium-altitude dive-bombing run.
Fl2N1zfakAAlza6

at the end of the day, In conventional war, numbers of sorties and tonnage delivered is all that matters

Proven in dreams ? A claim as true as f16 being shot down
Pakistanis would've pushed for putting pictures and videos of a shot down F-16 if Modi had shot it down from his fiery speech or Abhinandan had shot it down while killing 300 terrorists with his mustache.
Pakistanis don't like to be told what to do. they do the exact opposite. to settle scores and compete with each other they expose each other,

at the end of the day, In conventional war, numbers of sorties and tonnage delivered is all that matters
Modern warfare with smart weapons negates the need for tonnage if recon is good and targeting is accurate.

Modern warfare with smart weapons negates the need for tonnage if recon is good and targeting is accurate.

i shouldve been cleared, tonnage with smat weapons, to destroy enemy targets before they can destroy yours

Some "Turkish Delights" the PAF might show as "surprises" in future:

HAVA-SOJ:
DkJdPKlX0AEe6qI.jpg

KIZILELMA:

1673215499717.jpeg

TFX:

5a339d400f2544092c8e8429.jpg

ANKA-3:

TUSAS-ANKA-3-MIUSun-Ilk-Gorselleri-Paylasildi.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom