What's new

PAF conducts national air defence exercise along with Army air defence command.

Out of curiosity - are you aware of the differences between air defense and ground attack operations?
Maybe you’re the fellow that decides just because his social studies suck he will abandon studying math entirely so he can continue to give social studies for the rest of his life.

No smarty pants, my statement was crystal clear. Not my issue if you are having comprehension problem.

I ask you again, what is your understanding of safe heaven? I think you are confusing them with fairytale flying castles that you may have learned about in your kindergarten.

Just a word of advise, "dayr hoshyari" is a dangerous thing, can come and bite you in the arse.

They are not but right now nation's morale is getting down. Nation wants to hear screams of BLA and BRA thugs complaining that they are getting carpet bombed inside their hideouts in Afghanistan and Iran. Yes Air Defence exercises are great but right now after seeing several attacks in span of ten days, nation is no mood to hear about Air Defence exercises.

Dude you are trying to speak logic, unfortunately not many understand here. lol

1644073663089.png

1644073690428.png

Pakistan Air Force conducted a large scale exercise involving different elements of National Air Defense. As per press release issued by Media Wing of Pakistan Air Force,

Exercise was focused on integrated and synergistic employment of offensive and defensive forces. The aim of this exercise was to enhance operational preparedness and combat readiness of Pakistan Air Defence in near-realistic threat environment, said a PAF media release. Apart from PAF Operational assets including Fighter aircraft, Surface to Air Missile Systems, Sensors, Force Multipliers and Battle Management Centers; elements of Army Air Defence were also integrated in the exercise.

This exercise was conducted in many phases and final phase was concluded on Thursday, 3rd of February, 2022.​

This exercise was first major exercise conducted by Pakistan Air Force in 2022.​

In this exercise, Pakistan Army Air Defense Command partcipated along with PAF’s Air Defense Command and various sqn of Pakistan Air Force. As per Video released by Pakistan Air Force, following squadrons particpated in this exercise.

1. No 2 SQN (JF-17 Block 2, Southern Command, 39 Wing)
  2. No. 4 SQN (ZDK-3, Southern Command, 32 Wing)
  3. No. 5 SQN (F-16, Southern Command, 39 Wing)
  4. No, 9 SQN (F-16, Central Command,38 Wing )
  5. No. 15 SQN (Mirage, Central Command, 33 Wing)
  6. No. 17 SQN (F-7 PG, Northern Command, 36 Wing)
  7. No. 19 SQN (F-16, Southern Command, 41 Wing)
  8. No. 25 SQN (Mirage, Central Command, 34 Wing)
Along with these Squadrons, various units of Army Air Defense and PAF’s Rawalpindi based Air Defense Command also participated.

Pakistan Air Force conducted a large scale exercise involving different elements of National Air Defense. As per press release issued by Media Wing of Pakistan Air Force,

This exercise was conducted in many phases and final phase was concluded on Thursday, 3rd of February, 2022.​

This exercise was first major exercise conducted by Pakistan Air Force in 2022.​

In this exercise, Pakistan Army Air Defense Command partcipated along with PAF’s Air Defense Command and various sqn of Pakistan Air Force. As per Video released by Pakistan Air Force, following squadrons particpated in this exercise.

1. No 2 SQN (JF-17 Block 2, Southern Command, 39 Wing)
  2. No. 4 SQN (ZDK-3, Southern Command, 32 Wing)
  3. No. 5 SQN (F-16, Southern Command, 39 Wing)
  4. No, 9 SQN (F-16, Central Command,38 Wing )
  5. No. 15 SQN (Mirage, Central Command, 33 Wing)
  6. No. 17 SQN (F-7 PG, Northern Command, 36 Wing)
  7. No. 19 SQN (F-16, Southern Command, 41 Wing)
  8. No. 25 SQN (Mirage, Central Command, 34 Wing)
Along with these Squadrons, various units of Army Air Defense and PAF’s Rawalpindi based Air Defense Command also participated.
Wow. Virtually all of the assets, except Erieyes & drones? Perhaps the above list is not complete?

How are bombing missions related to air defense?
Do you stop going to urinate just because you have constipation? So until you release bombs you will not urinate even if you need to?
Sorry Allama,
I would actually say that your analagy is incorrect as that is exactly what happens sometimes. However I fully agree with you on the need for posters to concentrate on the topic at hand and not on their gripes about the armed forces , regarding which there are separate threads.
Kind regards
A

Sir many of those people specially Nawaz and Bhutto clan were also imposed by our establishment. And yes PAF should do exercises. Keep themselves ready nation really wants to hear about BLA and BRA and TTP scumbags getting bombed. As for taxes state has to get ruthless Sir. There is no other way. Giving in every protest is not the way.
Maulvi Saheb. Please bring it to the appropriate thread and tag me. I will respond to this. Just not here to derail the thread please

Sorry Allama,
I would actually say that your analagy is incorrect as that is exactly what happens sometimes. However I fully agree with you on the need for posters to concentrate on the topic at hand and not on their gripes about the armed forces , regarding which there are separate threads.
Kind regards
A

Maulvi Saheb. Please bring it to the appropriate thread and tag me. I will respond to this. Just not here to derail the thread please
Huzoor - going through that right now but my waterworks are in full go even if I have bombs hung up.

The topic at hand isn’t the issue - but that somehow practice in one subject is somehow taken as the reason for apparent lack of effort in the other.

Huzoor - going through that right now but my waterworks are in full go even if I have bombs hung up.

The topic at hand isn’t the issue - but that somehow practice in one subject is somehow taken as the reason for apparent lack of effort in the other.
Valaity Ispaghol aka Metamucil ka istemaal keejiye.

Maybe it may have to do with this.

Seeing this channel constantly being posted, just a heads-up they are not always reliable and it is also an Indian mouthpiece. So tread carefully.

This seems one of the most important exercises and people are actually complaining? Wasnt these same warriors complaining how indian jets got to cross the LOC? Or do they really think organization work in series and since attacks in balochistan the whole routine changes and all the AF and army should focus on balochistan only? Lolz

That is all fine and dandy - but the air defense exersize has NOTHING to do with it.
Next time when India comes and dances on your forehead because the PAF did not practice its procedures then the same whiny keyboard warriors will be here saying they should go shoot down fighters and stop doing bombing.

The nation's morale is determined by them continuing to dodge taxes and vote in ethnofascist people who artificially give them momentary happiness while the country is essentially a failed state because of it. This nation's majority judgement isnt worth it providing any opinions on strategic calculus instead of going around bombing things.
You know did go ahead and bomb things when the "morale" was down? USA - and then all the mard-e-mujahid were whining how that was inhumane and their Muslim brothers and sisters were being hurt.

Today they want the PAF to do the same - Mashallah!!!
Not sure why anyone is bringing BLA and Balochistan into this, the ex was in the works for a long time now - practically months. And with entirely different objectives in mind. SEAD and counter-SEAD ops eventually would prepare PAF and for that Army for the next Feb 26th.

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone is bringing BLA and Balochistan into this, the ex was in the works for a long time now - practically months. And with entirely different objectives in mind. SEAD and counter-SEAD ops eventually would prepare PAF and for that Army for the next Feb 26th.
Unfortunately, everyone and their neighbors phupoo have to think that somehow air defense exercises are conducted at the expense of ops against internal threats.

Back
Top Bottom