What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Please read this article written by an Indian Retd. Aviator..... he is raising some very valid questions..... would Indians care to answer please. He is correct that the helicopter story came out just before election results release so within a week everyone will forget about this incident .
Indian forces are turning out to be extremely unprofessional and rightly being called Modi’s army/airforce/navy.

https://www.thecitizen.in/index.php/en/NewsDetail/index/4/16975/Balakot-and-After-The-Big-Cover-Up-

Here is more details of the above incident. Question to ask what in the hell helicopter was doing in that area? Rescuing someone?

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/bu...ace-stringent-action/articleshow/69432787.cms

Screenshot_20190330-203211.jpg
Mirage 2000

@RIWWIR @pakistanipower
As your requirement PAF has only one proof - 1 x MiG-21BISON, 1 x PILOT every other thing is mere speculation. case should be closed!

I am not enforcing - i am putting it on the table and requesting proper/subjective discussion on each kill. i am speculating or not any body serious enough to follow the events will know IAF decimation had happened.
8 x Kills = 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON.

By the way better get ready for next round! Nazi Modi scale-able project has started with killing of Zakir Musa - now in reaction anything can happen - it will be blamed on Pakistan - They have recently tested air launch brahmos A. get ready

This happens when you give safe passage - should have opened in start waiting has made them think they can do it again they can take the financial pressure. but we cant!

@MastanKhan
I have an opportunity to give you answer on why 2 x Type 209 and 1 x Scorpion submarines were let go! in 3 day war.

Both of the sub types including Kilo class are equipped with rescue bouy. when there is emergency and possible sinking Sub captain can release it ...submarine dies but rescue bouy transmit the exact location of sinking. it was not possible to sunk them and everything would remain quiet. those who follow INS Kalveri (Scorpions are on adhoc basis armed with SUT Torps)

@Armchair
Again, I am no Fauji please dont you see in my writing i am not able to use military abbreviations like f-pole or something like that actually had no idea... so me not what you are assuming!

So, in summary, can you please put forward your argument on how you arrived at 8 kills?

Here is one possible answer - IAF had 4 on CAP which had to take on the intruders. 4 more on scramble. So, that' 8 they had to take on. The main problem with this argument is that PAF managed to jam them and had standoff weapons so didn't really have to go into IOK meaningfully.

What ever was/is the number of indians jets shotdowned, the result is that no mig, no mirage, no sukhoi were seen next day in the border.

So if the number was not 8, at least it was same as if it was 8. :P

Let’s get some facts straight and clear.

Indians are dancing around and refusing to acknowledge their failures and their mistakes.

They attacked us first. They came within Pakistani territory and launched their spices and ran. This is the fact.

They crossed the border and came 5-6 miles inside to drop their load. It was important for them. They had to claim that they attacked Pakistan and that they attacked by crossing the border.

They claimed they were inside for 24 minutes and killed 350 people. Both are factually incorrect and impossible. As bad as their failure was a day before the next day they faced humiliation of biblical proportions.

Pakistan crossed the border in broad day light when Indians were supposedly at their maximum alert and bombed their military targets ( deliberately dropping loads next to buildings) and returned with out any losses. On top Of that we shot down their chasing aircraft. Indians shot down their helicopter which was picking up other downed aircraft pilots.

Some idiots are claiming that we never crossed the border and that we launched SOW from inside Pakistan.
Here is the official Indian ministry of defence press release. It clearly states that we crossed the border at multiple locations.

So Indians crossed border at one location and bombed one target at night catching us by surprise . Total aircraft involved 8. Losses: none on both sides.

Pakistan crosse border at multiple locations and bombed multiple targets in broad day light while Indians were at maximum alert. Pakistani aircrafts involves 24 .Total losses : Pakistan none ... Indian absolute humiliation at least two aircrafts and one helicopter and unknown numbers dead on the ground.

Anyone dares to disagree???

Look as for the exact number of kills the first news to come out of operations room was a Mirage 2000 destruction. About 20 mins later PAF guys on whatsapp chatline were claiming SU30 and Mig21. An hour after the whole thing started whatsapp group was shut down . I saved the screen shots.

It is completely possible Indian lost more aircrafts. As for the proof they never released any pictures of any bombing sites and none came out on social media. Indian army control over Kashmir is brutal and absolute. They have successfully controlled information flow out of Kashmir.

Attachments

• B57CC658-A925-4633-9E01-53F8F0437F88.png
    B57CC658-A925-4633-9E01-53F8F0437F88.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 21D209EB-AD41-4203-A7FA-CB68C470AB2F.png
    21D209EB-AD41-4203-A7FA-CB68C470AB2F.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 109
No Chance if PAF shot down 8 IAF jets ,you know what is the consequence is @TheTallGuy o_O We had full fledged war with India then, mishap/crash/friendly fire was most likely the causes @TheTallGuy :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

its alright! you dont need to agree..but threatening missile strikes constitute the consequences..just because of loosing 1 aircraft officially (IAF official narrative and with proof). IAF already adjusted KIA pilots/crew is spats of accidents and road accidents.

Look as for the exact number of kills the first news to come out of operations room was a Mirage 2000 destruction. About 20 mins later PAF guys on whatsapp chatline were claiming SU30 and Mig21. An hour after the whole thing started whatsapp group was shut down . I saved the screen shots.

logically, Mirage 2000i were 1st to be shot down then came the standing CAP of Su-30MKI then came scramblers(Su-30MKI & MiG-21BISON)..last of which was MiG-21BISON at Kotla, Azad Kashmir.

Last two Kills have been witnessed over LOC were last of engagement not the 1st.

I am pretty sure at-least 4 to 5 kills were scored within a minute rest 6th/7th/8th at last of whole episode! whole engagement can not last more then 6-7 minutes.

1st Kill Mirage 2000i CAP from Srinagar AFB (These i believe are JF17 Kills)
2nd Kill Mirage 2000i CAP from Srinager AFB (These i believe are JF17 Kills)
3rd MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinagar AFB (Shot down while climbing over Srinagar AFB)
4th Kill Su-30MKI CAP from Sirsa AFB (True BVR long range kill over 40+km)
5th Kill Su-30MKI scrambler from Avantipura AFB (Rajnikanth over Brig or Div HQ)
6th Kill MiG-21BISON scrambler from Avantipura AFB or Udhampur AFB (Disengaging towards Raisi)
7th Kill Su-30MKI CAP from Sirsa AFB (Over LOC 2 x Chutes)
8th MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinager AFB (inside Azad Kashmir, Kotla)

I tend to believe that atleast 1 x MiG-21BISON RTB to Udhampur AFB. May be 1 x More Su-30MKI RTB to Avantipura AFB.

It is all speculative till proven...so no need to believe and In time will acknowledged I have no doubt IAF lost 8 x Aircraft in Battle, hell they even lock a large aircraft thought to be IAF AWACS taken up position but let go because it was deep inside Indian mainland.

its alright! you dont need to agree..but threatening missile strikes constitute the consequences..just because of loosing 1 aircraft officially (IAF official narrative and with proof). IAF already adjusted KIA pilots/crew is spats of accidents and road accidents.

logically, Mirage 2000i were 1st to be shot down then came the standing CAP of Su-30MKI then came scramblers(Su-30MKI & MiG-21BISON)..last of which was MiG-21BISON at Kotla, Azad Kashmir.

Last two Kills have been witnessed over LOC were last of engagement not the 1st.

I am pretty sure at-least 4 to 5 kills were scored within a minute rest 6th/7th/8th at last of whole episode! whole engagement can not last more then 6-7 minutes.

3rd MiG-21BISON scrambler from Srinagar AFB (Shot down while climbing over Srinagar AFB)
5th Kill Su-30MKI scrambler from Avantipura AFB (Rajnikanth over Brig or Div HQ)
6th Kill MiG-21BISON scrambler from Avantipura AFB or Udhampur AFB (Disengaging towards Raisi)

I tend to believe that atleast 1 x MiG-21BISON RTB to Udhampur AFB. May be 1 x More Su-30MKI RTB to Avantipura AFB.

It is all speculative till proven...so no need to believe and In time will acknowledged I have no doubt IAF lost 8 x Aircraft in Battle, hell they even lock a large aircraft thought to be IAF AWACS taken up position but let go because it was deep inside Indian mainland.

where were the civilians on the ground to record all this? When Mi-17 was shot down, civilians arrived before the military.... and the only possible way all these were shot down is if they were all pulverized before hitting the ground thus we see no other wreckage.

I showed this post to one of the guys who drives viper. He said Inshallah. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom