What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Check with your any experienced foreign office guy.

Humiliation is when the route offered was turned down.

:D

Humiliation is begging for the route and getting an extended ban.

And than coming and licking your own spit.

After all the drama, did modi think Pak would just let the bugger use our airspace ?

RoE is changed by your people that's why fired multiple AMRAAMS at MKI and ran away if they tried this again IAF will no longer wait for permission to shoot
Ran away? Your own media reported SUs were busy evading AMRAAMS chasing them ...so who was running away instead of taking on????/

Can any anybody give information on HUD data Display given on Patch :)

:)
Non expert interpretation is F16 locked SU30MKI :sniper:

There much more info on HUD Data Display pasted on this Patch....dont look at obvious Su-30MKI its the data of HUD that is important.

Height: 34250
TD Box: 4.0 (what is it? is it target distance?)
Speed: 377 (Actual Air speed?)
R: Censored (What does it show and Tell?)
AL:200 (What does it show or tell??)
B:268 (What does it show or Tell??)
D:39.5 (What does it show or Tell??)
G.1.3 (This is I think Gs pulled..shows plane is light turn to right)
1.02 (What is that? what information does it give?)
54.6 (What is that?? is that range??)
0.38M (What is That??)

@Knuckles @messiach @airomerix

@Dadizonline

PAF used both F-16s & JF17s just like IAF used Su-30MKI, Mirage 2000i and MiG-21bisons..I respect IAF as a professional air force. PAF landed the upper cut and left hook on IAF that led to KO in the fight.

Word of Caution to all.

IAF went back to drawing board and is getting ready all sorts of testing going around...and soon will be back. lets say end of aug or start of sep this year...

There much more info on HUD Data Display pasted on this Patch....dont look at obvious Su-30MKI its the data of HUD that is important.

Height: 34250
TD Box: 4.0 (what is it? is it target distance?)
Speed: 377 (Actual Air speed?)
0.38M (What is That??)

@Knuckles @messiach @airomerix

@Dadizonline

PAF used both F-16s & JF17s just like IAF used Su-30MKI, Mirage 2000i and MiG-21bisons..I respect IAF as a professional air force. PAF landed the upper cut and left hook on IAF that led to KO in the fight.

Word of Caution to all.

IAF went back to drawing board and is getting ready all sorts of testing going around...and soon will be back. lets say end of aug or start of sep this year...

Falcon n thunders HUD use same symbology. Let them guess which one was it.

but question is why ISPR said no F16 was used then accepted it?
Since you say an F16 was used then why weren't you able to find a piece of JDAM? With the piece of AMRAAM, the JDAM piece would have made your case stronger

JF17 will survive against MKI?
At this range I think it is the humble F7 taking on the mighty MKI

Since you say an F16 was used then why weren't you able to find a piece of JDAM? With the piece of AMRAAM, the JDAM piece would have made your case stronger

At this range I think it is the humble F7 taking on the mighty MKI

Enough of this already :rolleyes:

upload_2019-6-22_20-51-53.jpeg

Word of Caution to all.

Exactly my assessment too.

IAF Chief retires end of Sep this year. I'm sure he'd like a heros send off instead of the current humiliated status, specially after his services rendered to (wag the Dog) help the cause of Modi after suffering humiliation at the hands of PAF.

Modi may feel obliged to return the favor to let Dhanoa redeem himself barring Modi's devious Extremist Hindutwa background that Dhanoa may be ditched still in favor of better preparation after integrating of Rafael.

So our assessment of an Indian response by September depends if Dhanoa gets the better of Modi or not... opting between his thug mentality or going with his mediocre stab in the back hindutwa self.

Can any anybody give information on HUD data Display given on Patch :)

:)
jf-17_thunder_hud.jpg

0.38M (What is That??)

R is the Radar Altitude - censored.
As far as i remember from flightsim games, the following may be the bogey and its approaching demise. So the patch indicates he did guide it to the end after all , lol.
0.38M (What is That??)

Back
Top Bottom