What's new

PAF carries out operational exercises in northern areas

IAF Chief HIMSELF Flown MIG-21. While PFA Chief was a PILLION RIDER.

Comparing Apple with Oranges????

Can you fathom the difference???
Big deal, PAF Air chief is a qualified fighter pilot and has flown all PAF front line aircraft, I believe due to some vision issues, he's not allowed to fly solo anymore but unlike the Indian air chief's one off stunt, the PAF leader participates regularly including in some combat missions. He even checked out on EF Typhoon.

upload_2017-5-24_18-4-26.jpeg

Big deal, PAF Air chief is a qualified fighter pilot and has flown all PAF front line aircraft, I believe due to some vision issues, he's not allowed to fly solo anymore but unlike the Indian air chief's one off stunt, the PAF leader participates regularly including in some combat missions. He even checked out on EF Typhoon. View attachment 399023

Stunt without preparation???? that is also SOLO on most difficult aircraft to fly???

What so special about, riding as a pillion????

Even Indian President Mrs. Pratibha Patil also flown in SU-30MKI.

Last edited:
Mirage's are the most deadliest deep strike aircraft in PAF arsenal.

The main question is ,Does Pakistan use ALCM on f-16s or JF-17s ? I find that question difficult to answer but not so much when you talk about Mirage, correct me If I'm wrong but I think Mirage has its own advantages as compared to other jets ,Care to point them out?

In my opinion anyway ,ALCM is only limited to the mirages because F-16s and Jf-17s are stretched thin against a numerical superior enemy so it makes sense that we're using them in the kargil /kashmir sector ,Its brilliant tactics in my opinion.
These mirages will wreak havoc on the enemy ,the guy making fun of them will eat his own words if a war or any escalation breaks out.
Supported by AWACS ,these will be the first aircrafts to take bombing missions against vital installations like Forward operating bases of their air-force,Communication lines etc.
1188179-airchiefmarshalsohailamanphotoinp-1474819603.jpg

Indians should fear this picture above more than they fear him flying the 60s jet ,lol.
Apart from that, Mirages are also ideal platform for Durandal / HAFR weapons and often display their ability in low level strikes using retarded type bombs'

18673011_1282967378467096_4647270081163514956_o.jpg

Big deal, PAF Air chief is a qualified fighter pilot and has flown all PAF front line aircraft, I believe due to some vision issues, he's not allowed to fly solo anymore but unlike the Indian air chief's one off stunt, the PAF leader participates regularly including in some combat missions. He even checked out on EF Typhoon.

View attachment 399023
No it isn't a vision problem. He hasn't been current in flying. Otherwise there were previous air chiefs who maintained their currency in one platform at least. In the case of IAF Air Chief, if he flew the MiG-21 solo, then that is great for him.

Stunt without preparation???? that is also SOLO on most difficult aircraft to fly???

What so special about, riding as a pillion????

Even Indian President Mrs. Pratibha Patil also flown in SU-30MKI.
Even our army chief flew in an F-16.....for these folks it's just a little more than a normal flight....they are hardly put through any high-g paces .

MiG-21 is one of the most stable platforms ever, I've been told my numerous test pilots that it is very straightforward to fly.

Even our army chief flew in an F-16.....for these folks it's just a little more than a normal flight....they are hardly put through any high-g paces .

This is what I am saying Your CHIEF flown in a normal flight unlike IAF CHIEF who flown HIMSELF.

I hope you now got the difference?

MiG-21 is one of the most stable platforms ever, I've been told my numerous test pilots that it is very straightforward to fly.

Yes It is, afterall a MIG-21 is a "TURBO PORP - TRAINER AIRCRAFT"

This is what I am saying Your CHIEF flown in a normal flight unlike IAF CHIEF who flown HIMSELF.

I hope you now got the difference?
NO, your president flew in a normal flight, if you look at the video, the Airchief had to endure all the High-g forces that any fighter pilot would go through.... get the facts right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom