What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have better asked some members on this forum, they would have provided him with list of free erotic websites , why to risk your carrier just to see what otherwise is available all over the internet that too damn free :azn:

Not the racist card again! I watch the news daily and read newspapers and online news daily, yet I came to know about this incident from PDF. So its not getting as much publicity as you think.

You would be surprised yaar. We pakistanis abd indians suffer a subtle form of racism every day. For example one of the companies we run had a vat inspections, owners are indian 50% and pakistanis 50% and we made an error in a vat claim of £1500 out of a £60000 claim and I remember the vat inspector looking at us as if ahah fraud. The same inspector made a mistake of £45000 the other way and when we raised the issue with the inspectors line manager he just turned around and said oh thats just a mistake. It happens all the time

they should have separate washrooms in australia for men and women...what is this some stone age?? men and women going to same washroom....

they should have separate washrooms in australia for men and women...what is this some stone age?? men and women going to same washroom....

If it were me....i wouldn't really mind....:smitten:

Aweee come on leave the poor guy alone. His only mistake was that instead of buying a good spy cam he used his own cell phone. It is atleast not as bad as attempting to assault a female with intention of rape. The maximum he must have had in mind was to gather some material for wanking.

this is the the air force that protects the islamic republic of pakistan,, ,,, hahahha
i say reduce all the military to 1/4 th of its size expenditure wise by reducing its manpowr,, as it is of no use,, it cant protect itself against immoral desires how will it protect pakistan? we r jusyt wasting our resourses on military,, we better spend these resources on education,health,power and other industrial projects,,

Immature, emotional, idiotic and completely stupid. These are the words I can think of after reading your post.

If because of such incidents we have to downsize the budget. can you tell me how much budget after seeing the sacrifices of Rafiqui or Rashid Minhas shaheed have we increased?

Be mature boy, load shedding has seriously effected your brain cells.

I have been reading ur posts and they are real, sensible, and patriotic.

Considering your record on this forum I am not surprised that you consider his post "sensible".

He was arrested on Thursday night after a cadet found a mobile phone recording video in a vent above her shower cubicle in an ADFA dorm.
Wow!! I want that mobile phone!! Sheeesh! :smitten: :cheesy:

title should be changed, how is that a sex scandal, that is just poondi!. Well whatever it was, not a good thing. He was a representative of pakistan and was a intelligent student as per reports. Are men allowed to go into the womens' showers'?

Looks like there is a lot of peeking and poking going on at ADFA .. :P

Australian Defence Force Academy ejects Skype sex scandal cadets

ADFA cadets Daniel McDonald, 19, and Dylan De Blaquiere, 18, were charged after allegedly filming an 18-year-old female air force cadet in a sexual encounter with a fellow cadet and then broadcasting the footage to others. A Defence Force spokesperson last night confirmed the pair had been removed from the academy pending the outcome of a court hearing.

Australian Defence Force Academy ejects Skype sex scandal cadets | News.com.au

Obviously so you could troll at leisure.
Original PostBy MastanKhan

My dear, don't forget, he is a Pakistani, and this is a Pakistani forum full of Pakistan obsessed Indians.
On topic, a young guy, probably first time seeing a naked female getting carried away is nothing compared to when those held in high esteem , commit a despicable act.

President's Bodyguard in for tough times

thats just sick- shame on them-

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

There is some thing wrong with this Australian defence academy- too much sex scandles-
btw how can i get admission in it?- :D

If any PAF cadet involve in this matter.....
then this is very wrong....

If any PAF cadet involve in this matter.....
then this is very wrong....

this will be very wrong if some alien was involved in this- as long as it was a hormone laden young boy- its natural-

And now we have a pervert / voyeur amongst us !

You call it being pervert, i call it being "Un Gay" :D......It is very normal for a healthy straight young boy to think like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom