What's new

PAF Busted IAF Surveillance Aircraft

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reportedly on the morning of 4th August, an Indian Air Force surviliance aircraft, based on Bombardier Global 5000, attempted to intrude into Pakistani airspace over Sindh area and was promptly intercepted by PAF jets. It was tracked and monitored for Ten minutes before it left the arena. I guess the Indian pilots weren't keen for some Pakistani tea.

FZWjuT9XwAAc0vU.jpeg
FZWjuwiWAAEmNbl.jpeg

Reportedly on the morning of 4th August, an Indian Air Force surviliance aircraft, based on Bombardier Global 5000, attempted to intrude into Pakistani airspace over Sindh area and was promptly intercepted by PAF jets. It was tracked and monitored for Ten minutes before it left the arena. I guess the Indian pilots weren't keen for some Pakistani tea.

View attachment 868064View attachment 868065
Nothing to celebrate about , it's very common for ISR aircraft to fly close to the border in peacetime

Not even worthy of Target Practice - knowing gangus would go crying to Raytheon for using a Aim-9.
If you had Shot down an indian aircraft in indian airspace you would have seen prompt retaliation by IAF. You got lucky with abhinandan because he crossed over to pakistani airspace where he was later shot down
Although forcing 'em to land would've made a great buildup for 14th August.
It is flying in indian airspace , you can't force it to land. You need american balls of steel for that

but I doubt they crossed the border.
They didn't cross the border , nor did they intend to

If you had Shot down an indian aircraft in indian airspace you would have seen prompt retaliation by IAF. You got lucky with abhinandan because he crossed over to pakistani airspace where he was later shot down

It is flying in indian airspace , you can't force it to land. You need american balls of steel for that

They didn't cross the border , nor did they intend to

You are an interesting poster for a new member.

yet you knowingly shoot that down (Atlantique) with 16 personnel on board for false bravado
I did cross into indian airspace
and when you faced the threat on (27th feb) you chickened out with an amraam in your arse.
Is there any proof that your amraams took down our Flankers ?

Back
Top Bottom