What's new

PAF Aeronautical Complex near Nawabshah 571 acres of land.

I hope it will become Pakistan government policy to set up public/private companies that can use the know how gained, to set up manufacturing companies as suppliers to the automotive and aircraft industries around the world --- and that perhaps soon we may have Pakistani auto industry and aircraft industries.

If they do nothing else, PAF should focus on seeking the technology for contructing wind tunnels alongwith electronic components for aircraft esp. radars.

Let's also pray that this time the land around the complex isn't put on sale.

I wonder how the Nawabshah facility has been coming along.

Typically with Fighter jets, the initial production rate is slower, and as things smooth up and parrallel facilities are set-up, that can really speed up. Do we have any new updates about this facility?

how can it possible to construct the aeronautical complex in just 571 acre land. one sector of islamabad is bigger than this land

how can it possible to construct the aeronautical complex in just 571 acre land. one sector of islamabad is bigger than this land

Exactly my thinking, but it can be a facility for avionics for sure. Or they may use Nawabshsh airport as test site and the complex here for assembly.

JF-17 manufacturing would be continue at Kamra in four factories. So,this one might handle overhauling and maintaining newer F-16s (stationed in Sindh as well) along with other air-crafts. So, there are lots of possibilities but everything would be clear in due time.

Exactly my thinking, but it can be a facility for avionics for sure. Or they may use Nawabshsh airport as test site and the complex here for assembly.

JF-17 manufacturing would be continue at Kamra in four factories. So,this one might handle overhauling and maintaining newer F-16s (stationed in Sindh as well) along with other air-crafts. So, there are lots of possibilities but everything would be clear in due time.

This new facility will definitely release load work on Kamra complex and will increase production rate of JF17.I read somewhere that four line will be establish in Nawabshah Complex for JF17.good step :cool:

this factory in Sindhi for overhauling of jets and plans in southern areas

~5000 new employees for this facility, along with current PAF personnel who might move here.

It might be for more than just repairing and maintainance.

If they do nothing else, PAF should focus on seeking the technology for contructing wind tunnels alongwith electronic components for aircraft esp. radars.

Let's also pray that this time the land around the complex isn't put on sale.
I guess there shold be restriction for the sale of the land around the neighborhood except the govt or PAF officials be allowed only to buy land there....:smokin:

Navy or PAF should also set up some sort of R&D institutes(maybe in future) in baluchistan aswell.... it will provide jobs for the locals n valueable experience for the forces...

Does not make economic sense to setup a full overhaul facility for "South." The airforce is not that big and the distances are not that far apart!

The Nawabshah a/p and runway would, I Believe, form part of the complex with taxi-ways linked to the main runway. The need for bigger land is therefore not there.

Navy or PAF should also set up some sort of R&D institutes(maybe in future) in baluchistan aswell.... it will provide jobs for the locals n valueable experience for the forces...
This would be possible if there is also an adequate infrastructure of high quality science education is in place....This is where Balochistan government needs to work along with investment in law and order.

any news on construction work at this new site?
i mean, the thread dates back to 2010 and haven't heard of any construction or development!

any news on construction work at this new site?
i mean, the thread dates back to 2010 and haven't heard of any construction or development!
damn google earth show flood time images but something is going on sure sir jee

Back
Top Bottom