What's new

Padma Lakshmi sauces up Playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol is it an defence forum or what....:tdown:

Why are you posting such links here? This is a defence forum.

Coz, these things are becoming commn in India. Say for example: Bollywood, your film industry has become a plegue. Few months back I went to bangalore, sure is a beautiful city.. loved it. However, the city is full with half naked ladies(Saree with bra only, super-tight tanktop and half pants, micro-cut skurts, to my utter surprize say some in swim suits). Bollywood has become plague and making india a strip club... You should do something to save your country... I did not put this thread to troll Indians...

India is your mother land, protecting it from plague is your responsibility... don't forget that...

Coz, these things are becoming commn in India. Say for example: Bollywood, your film industry has become a plegue. Few months back I went to bangalore, sure is a beautiful city.. loved it. However, the city is full with half naked ladies(Saree with bra only, super-tight tanktop and half pants, micro-cut skurts, to my utter surprize say some in swim suits). Bollywood has become plague and making india a strip club... You should do something to save your country... I did not put this thread to troll Indians...

India is your mother land, protecting it from plague is your responsibility... don't forget that...

This is NOT related to defense.

Post reported.

Man u r increasing my Testosterone. Stop it

You mind your own bloody Bussiness, India is no Muslim country , impose yr stupid will on yr own country.
More nudity is seen in Bangladeshi movies than seen in mainstream Bollywood movies. I don't remember any mainstream Indian heroine wearing see through tops, which i have seen many bangladeshi heroine wear frequently.

Real plague affecting India happens to be corruption and poverty and some sections of unruly Muslim who wants to have sharia imposed in muslim predominated areas and not forget illegal Bangladeshis who are formenting trouble in Assam.

get-a-life-6.jpg

Hey jamati go & Dictate dressing sense to ur Bangladeshis Girls... & plzz stop sending Women across the Boarders who mostly work in Indian brothels Mostly in Mumbai Dance bars & Grand road ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom