What's new

PAC Releases Specifications of It's HSTD

US Air Force Loyal Wingman drone program but no, it's not a target drone. Part of the Skyborg Program.

All I'm saying is that Pakistan is making less than Mach 1 target drones while the US is decades ahead...
I would be firing and slapping some higher ups instead of praising them...

Old saying comparing apples with oranges. USA makes cheap target drones too.

Hundreds or thousands of target drones are gonna get shot down by various platforms. Their gonna provide experience for the air force, navy and army.

Okay, so with GPS/INS this could probably reach a few hundred miles range, and there could also be the possibility of a data link for more precise targeting.

Old saying comparing apples with oranges. USA makes cheap target drones too.

Hundreds or thousands of target drones are gonna get shot down by various platforms. Their gonna provide experience for the air force, navy and army.

All I'm saying is that Pakistan is lacking very much in drone tech when it has been working on them for more than a decade now...

I don't know if you saw this....the competition:

More speed, higher range, more maneuvers to do.

Also, I see you reading this thread @21st Century Vampire :D

1616902791973.png

Screenshot (83).png

All I'm saying is that Pakistan is lacking very much in drone tech when it has been working on them for more than a decade now...

I don't know if you saw this....the competition:
USA has been working on this tech for decades and has an R&D size many times higher than Pakistan's.

Can it take out Indian proxies when launched?
more then that sir pigions are front line defenders of pakistan along with PAF jets . in fact paksitani kabooters crossed indian airspace every year more then PAF jets do :lol:

50 miles only ? my pigeon can fly more then that with his internal GPS control :D
Your Pegion cannot fly at near speed of sound and at 20,000 Feet and cannot be tested for recieving a radar guided or heat seeking missile Sir. :cheesy:

Mach 0.8 and mach 0.9, is that a huge difference?? Height is not a big factor either, neither the range. Some ppl just always criticize for no reason and compare with nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom