What's new

PAC Making It's Mark in Manufacturing

LOL ... you have to try. Things don't just fall into your lap by day dreaming. LOL
Wtf, have u any idea how investment indusive the weapons industry is? to become a global hub, u have to invest tens of billions into research alone coupled with decades of wait for ROI, Pakistan is a cash strapped country, we would need to become a hub for a lot of other things before we can even think of taking the road u suggest.

I have exchanged a similar exchange with you many years ago. People Still Mill is managed by SPD as is HMC. Enough said. They have enough qualified people. I know the guy who ran People Steel for a while. He was UK qualified PhD metallurgist. You don’t know anything so better be quiet.
Whats the point ? If it is managed by SPD then it means it is something high tech ?

Give me comparison of production capacity and technology v/s india or other similar nations.

Give me comparison of commercial products of people steel mill and the market coverage it provides.

A 100 rupee item being manufactured at 150 with no competition and a mere 15 ton capacity means nothing.

So please wakeup.

#¥ck off
This is the situation of public sector enterprises in Pakistan. Someone tries to improve them and show them the reality and the response is same as of yours.

Sorry brother but this was unnecessary. I am not going to reply u anymore on the subject. Have a good day and no hard feelings

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom