What's new

PAC And HAL Good Paint Job or Workmanship

It was a full scale war, PAF devastated your Okha Port, Mukeryan Rail yards, Khukri was first submarine kill since WW2 while Captain of INS Kirpan showing sheer cowardice ran away but you are chest thumping over what you achieved when Pak army was fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much larger enemy on the border and Muktis in the back yard, single PAF unit faced 10 IAF squadrons.....remember what happened to Indian army under similar circumstances in Coloumbo....which became India's own Vietnam.
Besides IN had nothing to do with the loss of our submarine.
Look at the end of the day, Indian Navy has devastated PN. Do check the number of ships you lost in that war. It was a full scale war which India won hands down, ended the 'geography problem'. You can brag about some port attack following a massive loss after operation Trident. Such an attack was anticipated, the only major loss at Okha was one oil storage facility. In comparison, we launched another operation three days later in which you lost even more ships. Mukti's were a bunch of yahoos. They were tasked with creating internal disturbances and they did it just fine. We completed our objective.

Your sub came in on a botched intel about our AC in the port of Vizag, ditto botched intel. What do you think happened? Stepped on your own mine or our mine?

Quality against quantity my boy.....and do you really think Pakistan can market better than Chinese who have been building and selling aircraft long before Indians rice bowl got full due to the call centre circus.
That's the weakass argument someone makes when they can't match the scale and/or sophistication. That's why you start comparison threads for you to make yourselves feel better, and get this, HAL manufactured air crafts even before you started sending "non-state actors" to fight wars.

PS : The call centre and tech support jibe are all fun something we are known for and after all, they're not terrorists.🙃

No fighter jets are 100% indigenous. Even F-35 requires REM from China, subsystems from Israel. Do you call F-35 Israeli? Like I said before, I will say again. Tejas is an Indian aircraft designed and developed in India :-)

Funny how it's always white European and the Far Eastern peoples who are ALWAYS leading the way in terms of the innovations and pioneering developments of advanced sciences and technologies. Never 1.4 billion indians though...... :disagree:

PS Do you have ANY CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to support your above claims?.......:azn:

PS Do you have ANY CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to support your above claims?
I don't have any evidence for what you claimed. But the question was is Tejas Indian designed and developed jet. Do you have any CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence that was developed by someone else?:azn: If not kindly move on.

I don't have any evidence for what you claimed. But the question was is Tejas Indian designed and developed jet. Do you have any CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence that was developed by someone else?:azn: If not kindly move on.

As YOU are the one making the claims the onus is on YOU not me to provide the CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence....... :azn:

Indians on PDF, due to their nature, often refer to products such as JF-17 built in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) as a mere paint job. Albeit the sheer frustration and heartburn is understandable. However, since the Indians claim that their LCA Tejas is indigenous and pride product of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) . Let's compare the two respective aircraft for their paint job and workmanship.

Tejas, Excellent paint job.

View attachment 716514

But a close look at the aircraft reveals some average workmanship.

View attachment 716515

Underneath the aircraft, it seems like patchwork and gun casing and surrounding has very basic if not poor finish.

View attachment 716520

JF-17 Thunder. An Average Paint Job.

View attachment 716521

Workmanship and Finishing.

View attachment 716523

View attachment 716522

JF-17 Gun Port.

View attachment 716525

Hope that clears the doubt as who is good at paint jobs and who is professional in workmanship. :D
These are old images of PV/LSP

https://*********************/attachments/k8pr9uj-jpg.72559/

As YOU are the one making the claims the onus
It is not a claim but a well-established fact that Tejas is designed and developed in India. Now, the onus is on you to prove it isn't by bringing forward UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE of a Tejas that was designed by the westerners and copied by HAL.

It is not a claim but a well-established fact that Tejas is designed and developed in India. Now, the onus is on you to prove it isn't by bringing forward UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE of a Tejas that was designed by the westerners and copied by HAL.

IF it an established fact, post the links to the CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence that confirms it is an established fact............ :azn:

IF it an established fact
You're asking if Tejas is copied if there isn't another Tejas like jet then how can it be copied? If it is copied then prove me wrong. If you don't have any proof, you can ask me for evidence till eternity unless you prove me otherwise, my point still stands. :azn:

You're asking if Tejas is copied if there isn't another Tejas like jet then how can it be copied? If it is copied then prove me wrong. If you don't have any proof, you can ask me for evidence till eternity unless you prove me otherwise, my point still stands. :azn:

WHICH means in short, you have 0 evidence....... :lol:

No actually means you got nothing to prove me I'm wrong. That's why you are asking for evidence for some known facts.
As for proof as quoted by international media, here's the word by word reference.
India designed fighter jet joins air force
Now please prove it wrong. :azn:

The above source does not have ANY cross references or source confirmation........ :azn:

IF it an established fact, post the links to the CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence that confirms it is an established fact............ :azn:
Prove that F-22 Raptor was made by Americans not Area 51 chaps, prove it, give us credible evidence.
The above source does not have ANY cross references or source confirmation........ :azn:
You are just a butthurt guy begging for proofs, even if I tell you that Jinnah is your Quaid-e-Azam, you’ll say give me credible evidence for your statement.

Indians on PDF, due to their nature, often refer to products such as JF-17 built in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) as a mere paint job. Albeit the sheer frustration and heartburn is understandable. However, since the Indians claim that their LCA Tejas is indigenous and pride product of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) . Let's compare the two respective aircraft for their paint job and workmanship.

Tejas, Excellent paint job.

View attachment 716514

But a close look at the aircraft reveals some average workmanship.

View attachment 716515

Underneath the aircraft, it seems like patchwork and gun casing and surrounding has very basic if not poor finish.

View attachment 716520

JF-17 Thunder. An Average Paint Job.

View attachment 716521

Workmanship and Finishing.

View attachment 716523

View attachment 716522

JF-17 Gun Port.

View attachment 716525

Hope that clears the doubt as who is good at paint jobs and who is professional in workmanship. :D
No doubt you guys are expert in paint job but. Thumbs up for that. But I don't like these toilet door hinges
EqilAA1U0AIE2cj

Back
Top Bottom