What's new

PA Helicopter crashes near Lasbela - Passenger list includes senior officers leading flood relief effort

No one can say anything for sure but if any of the groups were involved they would be bragging all over social media now.

But the more breathing room Pakistani military will give to these scum groups, more damage will be done to Pakistani people. I really really hope they finally start working for the country itself. Instead serving own greed
The worrisome thing is that area is crawling with armed BLA separatists. If the helicopter made a emergency landing in such area, what means they have available to defend themselves. I think when a corps commander travel he always have armed personnel with him for security.

Leave politics out my brothers, respect our fallen.
No such news exist as we speak. Please don't kill them before their time. Wait for the ISPR confirmation.

Adil Raja specifically talked about the Corps Commander Quetta in a vlog a month back: General Sarfaraz Ali was very strongly against political engineering in Balochistan and, later, the regime change in the centre. Even with all his resistance, a puppet government was installed in Balochistan, in which all the crooks and smugglers (against whom Pakistan army was fighting against) became ministers.

Arshad Sharif also tweeted a month back about "11 scientists" who were responsible for the botched experiment on Pakistan. Who was the 12th scientist? Was he against the experiment? What is Arshad Sharif hiding from us?

With the shahadat of Gen Sarfaraz Ali, it is a win-win for the Bajwa's science team to carry on with the experiment, and build a new narrative which would be aimed at attracting the sympathy of ordinary citizens. While at the same time, he will send a message that the rank and file of the Armed forces must bow down to the whims and wishes of the supreme leader COAS.

I have talked to 2 people from "I", and they are all surprised at the timing, and the type of aircraft that was used to transport so many officers at 6pm. One even said : "What if there is no helicopter involved?"

I would suggest you to see the following video to get an idea on what was going on in Balochistan:

Adil Raja specifically talked about the Corps Commander Quetta in a vlog a month back: General Sarfaraz Ali was very strongly against political engineering in Balochistan and, later, the regime change in the centre. Even with all his resistance, a puppet government was installed in Balochistan, in which all the crooks and smugglers (against whom Pakistan army was fighting against) became ministers.

Arshad Sharif also tweeted a month back about "11 scientists" who were responsible for the botched experiment on Pakistan. Who was the 12th scientist? Was he against the experiment? What is Arshad Sharif hiding from us?

With the shahadat of Gen Sarfaraz Ali, it is a win-win for the Bajwa's science team to carry on with the experiment, and build a new narrative which would be aimed at attracting the sympathy of ordinary citizens. While at the same time, he will send a message that the rank and file of the Armed forces must bow down to the whims and wishes of the supreme leader COAS.

I have talked to 2 people from "I", and they are all surprised at the timing, and the type of aircraft that was used to transport so many officers at 6pm. One even said : "What if there is no helicopter involved?"

I would suggest you to see the following video to get an idea on what was going on in Balochistan:

have some shame. You take the martyrdom of our men and turn it into a conspiracy theory to support your political agenda? Adil Raja is about as credible as a BLA twitter handle at this point, he sold himself and his brothers out for clout. He does not care about the political situation, rather, how to capitalize from it. You take this post and shove it up your arse.

May Allah give patience to the families of victims and grant them higher place in Jannah.

The core commander seemed a genuinely good person. I hope the martyrdom news circulating on the social media is wrong and there are survivors.

--

The incident must be thoroughly investigated. Foul play must not be ruled out as country is going from political instability, timing is suspicious.

US also did a drone attack in Afghanistan

Especially when they hold the actual levers of power and hence are more consequential than politicians
All debatable to what extent and what not - still has no bearing on the loss of these national assets regardless of what their individual representation was. They represent a volunteer force that in it’s core ethos is ready to give their life before other citizens of Pakistan have to.
We honor that and the many good things which outweigh the bad.

have some shame. You take the martyrdom of our men and turn it into a conspiracy theory to support your political agenda? Adil Raja is about as credible as a BLA twitter handle at this point, he sold himself and his brothers out for clout. He does not care about the political situation, rather, how to capitalize from it. You take this post and shove it up your arse.

I have had my fair share of establishment goalkeepers on this forum, you seem to be one of them. Your baseless rant is rejected. You have not learnt enough from history. The blind defence of the institution has made it into a holy entity. We, a few on this forum, and millions on the streets of Pakistan have started to question the rules and where they are made. We call ourselves the bloody civilians. We'll get to you soon, InshAllah.

I have had my fair share of establishment goalkeepers on this forum, you seem to be one of them. Your baseless rant is rejected. You have not learnt enough from history. The blind defence of the institution has made it into a holy entity. We, a few on this forum, and millions on the streets of Pakistan have started to question the rules and where they are made. We call ourselves the bloody civilians. We'll get to you soon, InshAllah.
And you absolutely should as it is not a holy entity at all but absolutely average Pakistani in its composition.

Question everything they do -
But this is not the relevant topic for it

1659409235529.png

--
Also sickened and disappointed that people have been using this thread to score political points and worse still the usual trash members responding with laughing emojis.
--

@Imran Khan
The fiasco of lacking a local helicopter industry I talked in other thread.
For a reason TEI finished the turbo-shaft project way earlier than the turbo-fan project, while TAI is working hard to have twin engine 6-ton Gokbey utility choppers - with indigenous engines, transmission, sensors, radars etc. - ready for the serial production (24/yr) ASAP.....

Last edited:

This chubby charlatan blocked me on Twitter when I called him out for using the death of a Lt Gen to generate clout on the internet. Youtube Vlogs have made these former army men into vultures, preying on the deaths of our finest soldiers.
I have lost whatever minuscule respect I had for this so-called "Raja". Ashamed to be of the same tribe as him

Back
Top Bottom