What's new

Owaisi finally gets it

Owaisi with supremicist islamist ideology would be feeling suffocated in India. But does that matter to any one. Lol.

Last edited:
In terms of India and Indian Muslims this is in essence their most prominent politician

Now the fact that he has stated this means IN PRIVATE they are discussing in depth what's happening and what steps to take

Something I have been stating REPEATEDLY. That hindutva will do the work for us, Indian Muslims and other minorities including sikhs and Christians and even non sanghis hindus will come to the same conclusion that in order to defend themselves STEPS WILL NEED TO BE TAKEN

Economic boycotts between communities happening
People forced to move or forced out of areas
Hatred and distrust between communities

Indian Muslims will face Injustice, they will be killed in trains by hindutva police, or the state will bulldoze their homes or teachers will beat their children

They will have to face this injustice and take steps to start moving that 200 million population into common areas and push Hindus out

Let me tell you in clear terms IT IS HAPPENING

and Pakistan can't be docile and distracted when our enemy is giving us a opportunity to hurt it and hindutva is eager to help us achieve our aims

I think you guys miss the speech of Indian politician about Muslim .. Muslims of India should be like "Jews is the news" during Hilter era ... press of the 3rd Reich ...

No we didn't. We're actually in secret talks with China about how to operate concentration camps while keeping the OIC by our side. Owaisi has somehow found it out and hence this tweet. But don't worry, we will soon invite OIC delegation to Hyderabad to show them that everything is fine here. China is our inspiration.

No we didn't. We're actually in secret talks with China about how to operate concentration camps while keeping the OIC by our side. Owaisi has somehow found it out and hence this tweet. But don't worry, we will soon invite OIC delegation to Hyderabad to show them that everything is fine here. China is our inspiration.
But you won't provide the luxuries Chinese provide to muslims... not even a clean toilet.

You are too optimistic, indian Muslims are by nature docile and submissive. The best they can do is migrate out of UP Bihar Haryana and move to south India.
Why are you calling Jinnah docile and submissive? I find it highly offensive.

But you won't provide the luxuries Chinese provide to muslims... not even a clean toilet.

We gave them 2 options, atta or toilet, they selected aatta. So that's not really our fault.

Why are you calling Jinnah docile and submissive? I find it highly offensive.

We gave them 2 options, atta or toilet, they selected aatta. So that's not really our fault.
obviously .

Indian Villagers Worshiping Newly Built Toilets Instead of Using Them​

1693084569284.png

Back
Top Bottom