What's new

Overpopulation is killing INDIA

how it can slur be racist for superior race upper caste brahmin..................:no:

He calls all Muslims - moo slums - and then has the temerity to call it self deprecating humor.

There are limits to which one should limit ones self.

He flies a US flag - I dare him to even tweet by calling black man, a nigger. They will put him in slumber for good amount of time. Here these self deprecating humorous elite think that they can get away with anything. No they can't and they won't.

He calls all Muslims - moo slums - and then has the temerity to call it self deprecating humor.

There are limits to which one should limit ones self.

He flies a US flag - I dare him to even tweet by calling black man, a nigger. They will put him in slumber for good amount of time. Here these self deprecating humorous elite think that they can get away with anything. No they can't and they won't.
But why you getting agitated....................?

India has more per capita arable land available, than say Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Bangladesh and even UK. So its not as bad, population growth is slowing down by itself. There is no point artificially slowing it down.

Not everyone in India is farmer so you're statement is null & void. :)

What has per capita arable land got to do with farmers?:lol: Sometimes I feel bad for you Icewolf.

He pretends that he is very smart but he is immature and innocent. Loves his nation so much that even dismisses the basic facts about his nation.

What is Hunza water ?

Water from Hunza Valley, apparently gives you longer life. Its like dead sea mineral, you can sell it to gullible people and make top dollars.

1.2 billion and growing at the rate of 30 million per year.

India population increase

800px-India_population_increase.GIF

I was of the opinion that people of Shanghai and HK are extremely intelligent...it was also reflected in PISA test....nevertheless.....

The chart here clearly shows 2 important changes with respect to population...

1. Total population increase between 2001 and 2011 id approx 18 crores i.e. 18 millions per yearand not 30 millions per year.

2. The population increase in the current decade is actually less than the population increase in the previous decade. It clearly implies that in spite of higher population, less births took place.

A Very legitimate and valid concern, We need to control Indian population. Massive Family planning is needed. I think Sanjay Gandhi plan is needed now.

OP was justifying one child policy in his country. But unfortunately it was picked by Pakistanis posters who have similar population densities if you exclude Balochistan.

But yes, the population is boon and bane for India. If we do not generate several million new jobs every year, then its difficult to sustain the aspirations of such huge population.
Food is not problem as India has largest arable land in whole world and is in top 5 nations in production of all agricultural related items like foodgrains, fruits, meat, and other things.

that's true.. India is not such big country and our population keep increasing and don't want to offend anybody but main reason behind this muslims.
just look at pakistan and bangladesh also, soon these countries ll be over population.

and for me in India , we should allow 1 child policy, and if some 1 wanna keep more then 1, he shd not be allowed to have any government benefits, don;t allow them in government jobs, and cut main society benefits.
This is India, you can not expect from them to follow law. You have to force them to follow.

It is those Mooslums that are breeding like rabbits. Another 100 years and India will be a Mooslum majority country. What will the yindoos do then ?

100 years predict who knows....
maybe after 100 years. india will become islamic republic of india.
and then there will be a Islamic south asia union.

but maybe before that happen, yindoos will unit with chinese to stop this kind of things from the begining. who knows

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom