What's new

Over half of all Indians without electricity

Same thing with Tibet you imbecile.

And where is "Southern China". Are you daft?
I didn't know we had so many idiots here on PDF! Have you even studied geography in school? Probably clowns like you haven't even had basic education!

Here's the are covered which includes parts Southern and SW China..

map_zpsf2337c9a.jpg

Instead of skipping school you'll do well if you concentrate more on your studies.

Absolute bullshit i have travelled many states and didnt see amy problem! What a load of crap!

Actually pretty much nonsense................although i think 15-20 % figure may be a reality

I didn't know we had so many idiots here on PDF! Have you even studied geography in school? Probably clowns like you haven't even had basic education!

Here's the are covered which includes parts Southern and SW China..

map_zpsf2337c9a.jpg

Instead of skipping school you'll do well if you concentrate more on your studies.

Typical dim-witted Indian. No wonder your economy is collapsing.

That is not Southern China. No one labels the Tibet Province as "Southern China", and indeed the person I was replying to used the words "Tibet AND Southern China" so you are actually refuting what he is saying.

Do you know what a logical fallacy is? You incompetent Indian.

Over half of the population without access to the electricity?:hitwall:

He is my mentor :chilli:

Really I'm not that sure about his political views. What does he think of Muslims?

Typical dim-witted Indian. No wonder your economy is collapsing.

That is not Southern China. No one labels the Tibet Province as "Southern China", and indeed the person I was replying to used the words "Tibet AND Southern China" so you are actually refuting what he is saying.

Do you know what a logical fallacy is? You incompetent Indian.

Don't be harsh, Indians in the West or any developed country are known for being smart, sharp and entrepreneurial. The ones back home lack protein in their diets and obsessed with superstitious beliefs. Not their fault. Its the upbringing.

Back
Top Bottom