What's new

Over 80000 Pakistanis currently working Afghanistan

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Folks like @pakistani342 who spew hartred against Afghan + Pakistan friendship should watch this report that over 80000 Pakistanis are currently working and earning very well in Afghanistan. I hope that this number increases and we see more Pakistani come, work and live in Afghanistan.

Folks who sit in the US, who dwell in the past and are bent on turning every good news into malgining Afghans and are against normalizing Afghanistan + Pakistan relations will get nothing but face palm

=> 80 ہزار پاکستانیوں کا روزگار افغانستان میں - BBC Urdu

ڈاکٹر اشرف غنی کی قیادت میں نئی افغان حکومت کا اب کہنا ہے کہ افغانستان میں قیام امن سے لاکھوں پاکستانیوں کو معاشی فائدہ ہوسکتا ہے۔

اس کا ایک مطلب یہ بھی ہے کہ خود افغانستان میں انھیں ملازمت کے نئے مواقع مل سکتے ہیں اور دونوں ممالک کے تعلقات کے درمیان حالیہ گرم جوشی اس بارے میں امید بندھاتی ہے۔

Folks like @pakistani342 who spew hartred against Afghan + Pakistan friendship should watch this report that over 80000 Pakistanis are currently working and earning very well in Afghanistan. I hope that this number increases and we see more Pakistani come, work and live in Afghanistan.

Folks who sit in the US, who dwell in the past and are bent on turning every good news into malgining Afghans and are against normalizing Afghanistan + Pakistan relations will get nothing but face palm

=> 80 ہزار پاکستانیوں کا روزگار افغانستان میں - BBC Urdu

ڈاکٹر اشرف غنی کی قیادت میں نئی افغان حکومت کا اب کہنا ہے کہ افغانستان میں قیام امن سے لاکھوں پاکستانیوں کو معاشی فائدہ ہوسکتا ہے۔

اس کا ایک مطلب یہ بھی ہے کہ خود افغانستان میں انھیں ملازمت کے نئے مواقع مل سکتے ہیں اور دونوں ممالک کے تعلقات کے درمیان حالیہ گرم جوشی اس بارے میں امید بندھاتی ہے۔
If you get any rude comments here you must understand it is because most Pakistanis had a shock of their life when they came to know about the opinions of Afghans about Pakistanis through the internet
Even when i visit some Afghan news sites the comment section is filled with hate towards Pakistanis
Obviously it disturbed me
But lets hope things do get better between the two countries

False. Many honest and hard working Afghans are living peacefully in Pakistan, their children were born in Pakistan too. That makes them Pakistanis.
No as per your new enforced law which states afgans who migrated after 1951 will be considered as illegal immigrants. And it's good for Pakistan. But be ready see the same from Afghanistan.

No as per your new enforced law which states afgans who migrated after 1951 will be considered as illegal immigrants. And it's good for Pakistan. But be ready see the same from Afghanistan.
There are few pakistanis in afghanistan and most of them didnt go there illegally.

If you get any rude comments here you must understand it is because most Pakistanis had a shock of their life when they came to know about the opinions of Afghans about Pakistanis through the internet
Even when i visit some Afghan news sites the comment section is filled with hate towards Pakistanis
Obviously it disturbed me
But lets hope things do get better between the two countries
Well said. I never had anything against Afghans until I was watching some cricket videos on YouTube read a comment by an Afghan who said that he always went for Pakistan in the World Cup. I was questioning why he said that because Pakistan and Afghanistan were like brothers. Sadly I learned the hatred and distrust that Afghans had for Pakistanis and their failed incursions in our country in the 50's.
Inshallah they will understand what we did for them and more people like Ghani will make things better between us.

Nah buddy we don't want these scum Afhjans anymore take them back to their hell hole country where they can live with their tent wives and 30 kids

Majority of Afghanis in Pakistan are peaceful and lawand law abiding people

Back
Top Bottom