What's new

Over 7,000 Saudis have joined ISIS

Saudi citizens that have blown themselves up in the past 30 days alone (31 suicide bombers with Saudi nationality in Iraq).
10628130_10152337634566423_5988383520098098576_n.jpg

With the amount of vids i've seen showing foreigners in ISIS the given number of Saudis & Tunisians ( as dialect confirms ) from this source can easily be true.

Exaggeration, Saudis number among the ISIS doesn't exceed 2500. On the other hand Saudi Arabia has joined the coalition for airstrikes against ISIS and has been bombing ISIS for what now a month.

And how do you know that?

One thing that is striking in ISIS is that it was able to bring at least some Muslims of varying nationalities under one umbrella in the name of Islam.People don't like to unite to help others or fight poverty in their respective countries but would latch on to the opportunity to show domination and kill others.This once again proves that we are easily attracted to evil than to good.

If they 're leaving all that oil money behind fr this shit , must be worth it :D
Will you leave your bed in middle of night and sleep in toilet? You are calling this effort a shit?
People sacrifice for something bigger than their current status not for SHIT.

Saudi citizens that have blown themselves up in the past 30 days alone (31 suicide bombers with Saudi nationality in Iraq).
10628130_10152337634566423_5988383520098098576_n.jpg

13 only, only red ones are from GCC all together, not all of them Saudi dipshit.

Where the f*ck is al hasani? I’m up for reading a lively debate. :pop:

13 or 1300

same shit.

May all shias burn, eh Mosa? Wink, wink.

I will still say my words were taken out of context, even @1000 agrees. And he hates Saudi Arabia. It is an Arabic saying like "Go to hell". @1000 you are more or else neutral here, you saw the thing educate this guy.

How adamant I am at defending Saudi Shias in social media and in my personal life, if you only knew. But Abii you are a racist asshole so I don't know why I am even wasting my time here.

I will still say my words were taken out of context, even @1000 agrees. And he hates Saudi Arabia. It is an Arabic saying like "Go to hell". @1000 you are more or else neutral here, you saw the thing educate this guy.

How adamant I am at defending Saudi Shias in social media and in my personal life, if you only knew. But Abii you are a racist asshole so I don't know why I am even wasting my time here.
You're just as much of a racist as I am honey, don't flatter yourself.

Again, 13 or 1300. It's from a period of less than 30 days. So same shit.

You're just as much of a racist as I am honey, don't flatter yourself.

Again, 13 or 1300. It's from a period of less than 30 days. So same shit.

I am racist? Tell me one time I have been truly racist here. Name me just one freaking time. Cut it anyway you like. Oh and also these people are not Saudi. They gave up their Saudi nationality, this is why they refer to themselves as "Jazrawi" meaning "Peninsular" all of that so they don't associate themselves with Saudi Arabia. And if those extremists want to activate their built on self destruct buttons, all the better, one less idiot in the world.

I am racist? Tell me one time I have been truly racist here. Name me just one freaking time. Cut it anyway you like. Oh and also these people are not Saudi. They gave up their Saudi nationality, this is why they refer to themselves as "Jazrawi" meaning "Peninsular" all of that so they don't associate themselves with Saudi Arabia. And if those extremists want to activate their built on self destruct buttons, all the better, one less idiot in the world.
So if I give up my Iranian citizenship does that mean my Iranian life, upbringing and identity will magically be erased? You're not all there are you Mosa? Don't say these things in a public forum, people will think you're retarded.

And stop the mind games. Arabs and Iranians are the most opinionated people in the world. I'm racist, sure, but you're just as bad as I am. You might not think so, but you are, so deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom