What's new

Over 500,000 Indians NRI stuck diaspora to be repatriated to India from GCC

At the end .We carry more reputation and respect than a Pakistani Lol.

not really..

you are confusing a period of anger during the Yemen phase as something permanment,

Let me educate you.

> Pakistan were most prefered nationality in the Gulf states over all others in hiring employment. Now pay attention what that means. When ever an equvalent qualified Pakistani is available is always prefered over any indian or westerners even. Now qualified Pakistanis have a bad habit running to west after a few years unlike malus who stick like glue.

> Pakistan had and (now recovering) a status of operating and being part of their state security appartus be it military or intel. No indian was ever entitled with such as a status

> When Pakistan was in trouble even as recently as 2019 they poured billions to stablise the economy .. that how much they care about us. They think of us as brother nation.

there is much more but clearly from what you type... you dont know a lot.

Forcefully repatriating so many Indians from Gulf will disproportionately affect Indian Muslims. It's like sending them from second class status in the Gulf to third class status in their Indian hometowns. They had to escape from India because they could not find gainful employment in their own country because of discrimination in the workplace.

I have a very close friend (Muslim) who is a highly experienced networking engineer. But he was in a very junior post in an Indian company where I worked as a manager. Of course, he had to struggle a lot. But the funny thing is he now identifies with middle-class Hindus, and has distanced himself from his own Muslim villagers in Rajasthan. He is clean-shaved, and does not claim to be very religious, anything to fit in with the Hindus. He is currently living in the Gulf but is probably the only success story from his Rajasthan village.

Having said that, the districts like Malappuram are Muslim-majority. Probably they will have more opportunities in India even when sent home. I know for a fact that Dubai is mostly glitters and gold. There are hardly any real entrepreneurs there. Although I have seen many useless or under-employed Indian (and Pakistani/Bangladeshi etc.) workers in Dubai. They just roam around the place, and have that blank look in their faces. I discussed their situation with the Arabs, and they told me they are in favour of treating the South Asian workers nicely. But, most of them have been brought to the Gulf by Indian (or in Pakistan's case, Pakistani) recruiting agents. They are the ones who exploit these workers. The Arabs just don't want to interfere in the business of the Indians...what they do to their own kind is none of their concern.

I think the current moves is more to do with the economic downturn in the Gulf. Oil is < $20 per barrel

Last edited:
So please go get your pom poms and cheer lead for china.

aa 1.. aa 2.. aa 3.. go china go china..

You dumb slave. Right now, you are making mockery of yourself. Just quit idiot.

so basically no cohesive answer?.....

then again u indians always lose arguements. Heck you even lose arguements in your staged shows... like what Christine Fair did...

They just roam around the place.

like flies... i know.

Just quit idiot.

losing every arguement and then calling some one dumb or idiot is so indian hindu way..

What is this obsession? You sound childish and idiotic.

says they guy who calls every one idiot , dumb etc even though he loses every arguement

Lol. India working population is close to 500 million. 500000 is nothing. They'll find themselves an employment or be employee themselves. Don't worry for them.

Earning $1 a day. What a great achievement little indian. What are you gonna do with all this wealth, maybe buy some arse wipes or take a bath?? :omghaha:

We have a govt so they have a good procedures to take them back .Sending 3 naval ships also.
While in our neighbouring nation their leaderasked to dig more grave lol

We have both blue collar workers and big business man.
We respects blue collar workers more so they gets the priority to come back .

And we have successful peoole also.
Stop backtracking....and I lived in UAE for a while....cut the blue collar...when the sweat their collar is the same colour as their skin.

Forcefully repatriating so many Indians from Gulf will disproportionately affect Indian Muslims.

no body is forcing them... it is just that lot of people have been made redundant. that is just economics. In the Gulf states you are basically a contractor.. your utility is there till the extent of your job.

every one knows it.

It's not going to be a problem

You say that and yet your government is unwilling to take them back..... did u even read the news ?

Last edited:
not really..

you are confusing a period of anger during the Yemen phase as something permanment,

Let me educate you.

> Pakistan were most prefered nationality in the Gulf states over all others in hiring employment. Now pay attention what that means. When ever an equvalent qualified Pakistani is available is always prefered over any indian or westerners even. Now qualified Pakistanis have a bad habit running to west after a few years unlike malus who stick like glue.

> Pakistan had and (now recovering) a status of operating and being part of their state security appartus be it military or intel. No indian was ever entitled with such as a status

> When Pakistan was in trouble even as recently as 2019 they poured billions to stablise the economy .. that how much they care about us. They think of us as brother nation.

there is much more but clearly from what you type... you dont know a lot.

That is all up to how you see the term reputation and respect.
You will get respect and reputation when you fight all odds and make your name ,fame and establishing something in your name .
Not by waiting for somebodys help or prefernce
You should all earn that by your own effort .

And for us Malayalis no matter how much grown we will always keep a link with our land.
Even IMF Chief economist ,one of us , worked as advisor in our state Govt .

And their biggest strength is their passport .Indian pass port .We will remain as proud Indians .
We would like the further achievements of our nation more than anything else

Stop backtracking....and I lived in UAE for a while....cut the blue collar...when the sweat their collar is the same colour as their skin.

So be it.
That is how they earned our respect

You will get respect and reputation when you fight all odds and make your name ,fame and establishing something in your name .

And for us Malayalis no matter how much grown we will always keep a link with our land.

And their biggest strength is their passport .Indian pass port .We will remain as proud Indians .

So be it.
That is how they earned our respect
Well make sure you donate money when their hungry families need it starting now

ok malu bhahi enjoy you "Gods country" now......

Passport?....the greatest strength?.....lol... wooooakee........ yes that why Dubai choose PIA to help jump start Emirates airline... i think PIA had a malu passport.

IMF economist a malu?... cool! Pakistan has scores of economists in WB & IMF.. do you want me list them?..

dude u really are a bollywood boob tube.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom