What's new

Over 100 clerics arrested in Lahore for trying to ‘celebrate’ Salmaan Taseer’s assassination

then those leader and writers are the cause of spreading the ignorance and hate in the public and appropriate steps should be taken against them.
never heard or read much about the guy in my text books. in fact i came to know about him just few years ago through internet

The whole caravan is heading in the wrong direction, Sir, leaders, writers, followers, faujis and public included. All the evidence confirms this conclusion, strident claims to the contrary notwithstanding, like it or not.

The whole caravan is heading in the wrong direction, Sir, leaders, writers, followers, faujis and public included. All the evidence confirms this conclusion, strident claims to the contrary notwithstanding, like it or not.
sad thing is that there isn't much we can do about it.

@epic

I will give them credit where its due least punjab govt had the courage to arrest these hating idiots as in other provinces govts are impotent dealing with this kind and in their ehtijaj they get a free hand
Other than blocking traffic and being public nuisances, what crime can these "hating idiots" be charged with?

sad thing is that there isn't much we can do about it.

Everyone has four choices: conform (a la JJ), adapt (insulation and compromise), leave (migration), or die (a la Salman Taseer).

I hope this sets a trend in curtailing future hate gatherings.

Everyone has four choices: conform (a la JJ), adapt (insulation and compromise), leave (migration), or die (a la Salman Taseer).
Sorry bro, not just being contrarian. I can't look past the hypocrisy of secularists like you. I haven't seen mainstream Pakistani media/ newspapers and intelligentsia demonizing minorities regularly like western secular societies do to Muslims, no one is imposing Islam on minorities like how secularism is being imposed on Muslims in liberated secular societies. Some questions being asked of Muslims in western societies. Why are Muslim women covered? Why aren't they decadent like us? Why are mosques allowed? ... Muslims have to suppress their conscience to conform to their decadent ideologies.

Other than blocking traffic and being public nuisances, what crime can these "hating idiots" be charged with?
Punjab has passed a law against spreading religious hate but these molvies are clever so most likely no charges

Resistance is useless?

Punjab has passed a law against spreading religious hate but these molvies are clever so most likely no charges
Some write they're "stupid", others write they're "clever". Does anyone think they'll be locked up for very long?

It's a good idea to celebrate death of enemy of Allah and give warning to other be careful about what you say keep your kufr to yourself.
If you bring your kufr in public that's what going to happen to you .

Resistance is useless?

All the evidence seems to indicate that resistance limits the choices to options #3 or #4. The system equilibrium is past recovery.

Last edited:
Please use 1 bullet per mullah, shot right into their ***. Would make a great statement.

Some write they're "stupid", others write they're "clever". Does anyone think they'll be locked up for very long?
No arrests are just to show who is the boss.. they will be released shortly .. you have been here a while on this forum what do u think they are stupid or clever ?

Resistance is useless?

Please use 1 bullet per mullah, shot right into their ***. Would make a great statement.

Do that with your pandits first. :) Those bastards have reduced dalits (millions and millions) to eating rats. The BBC has a documentary about it, you seen it bhaiya?

Back
Top Bottom