What's new

Over 10 years on the forum and something has been bothering me

Hey all you Beer nazis, stop with the snobbery. If it looks like beer, smells like beer, tastes like beer, I am having it. As long as it is near freezing point.

Beer makes you bald and fat. I used to always wonder why middle aged bharti men looked pregnant. Then I found out they pretty much eat liquid bread except they’re all empty calories or suffer from cirrhosis.

Beer makes you bald and fat. I used to always wonder why middle aged bharti men looked pregnant. Then I found out they pretty much eat liquid bread except they’re all empty calories or suffer from cirrhosis.

Because those idiots are drinking it wrong. They are happy with merely cold beer instead of chilled beer. They have lowered the standards for proper drinkers like me who now have to contend with cold beer at most places. Chilled beer numbs the brain and impairs its ability to think properly, so the usual side effects are not implemented.

Salaam

Start at 2min. It's at 2.16 approximately. The lady saya filum like people in Pakistan do.

A holdover from the time of the British, as many things are in Pakistan, slowly be supplanted by American vernacular English and internet culture.

You and I do not mix in the same circles. I am not talking about going to your local

Glaswegian or even Liverpudlian

Local or not no one asks for chilled beer in UK unless your fresh off the banana boat & not used to English customs .
What next “ can I get a glass of whiskey “

9BD21608-361F-4F1C-9819-F99AE4E0FC12.gif

“Hindu” means thief/sl ve in Persian, and calling Hindu is derogatory word

Back
Top Bottom