What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raja Dahir was born in the lands of current Pakistan. He was of Sindhi heritage. Why do you consider him as an enemy of Pakistan? He fought against an attacking force which every ruler will do once attacked. So what’s wrong in that...

The story goes like this, A local hero fought against an invader and was defeated and now the invader has became the hero and the local hero enemy.

we were living in JAHALIA till the time Mohammed Bin Qasim came & awaken us to the real truth!

so Yes no doubt that Mohammed Bin Qasim should be our hero! NOT raja dahir! :coffee:

sindhi heritage or anything nothing is above religion!

however when it comes to Porous or Alexander then we can talk about "local heros" but someone who came from outside with a message of the TRUE RELIGION the right religion should be considered as our hero!

if it wasn't for mohammed bin qasim islam wouldn't have come to SOUTH ASIA!! the need for Pakistan would not have been there! the 2 nation theory would have never existed! MOHAMMED BIN QASIM laid the foundations of islam & pakistan (now tell me who is a local hero to us) :pakistan:

we were living in JAHALIA till the time Mohammed Bin Qasim came & awaken us to the real truth!

so Yes no doubt that Mohammed Bin Qasim should be our hero! NOT raja dahir! :coffee:

sindhi heritage or anything nothing is above religion!

however when it comes to Porous or Alexander then we can talk about "local heros" but someone who came from outside with a message of the TRUE RELIGION the right religion should be considered as our hero!

:

U mean to say for all those thousand years of mankind before the arrival of prophet of Islam in the Six century , those great ancient civilization & culture of India,Egypt,Greek, Mesopotamia or china etc were nothing but made of ignorance or debouch and were condemn to hell.

And only the arrival of Islam provided to true knowledge to the natives who were conquered by the Army of Islam giving them the prize possession of god Almighty's word and path to Salvation.,leaving behind the infidel Hindus,Buddhists ,Jews or any religious doomed for ever .

What about inhabitants South America and north America which hardly ever got a chance hear Allah's mercy in the form of Prophet message sent spread either by Army of Islam or peaceful Sufi saints ??
Are those place are destined to left behind till recently when Europeans voyages discovered sea routes to distant lands.

if it wasn't for mohammed bin qasim islam wouldn't have come to SOUTH ASIA!! the need for Pakistan would not have been there! the 2 nation theory would have never existed! MOHAMMED BIN QASIM laid the foundations of islam & pakistan (now tell me who is a local hero to us) :pakistan

On one hand we are being told that spread Islam in subcontinent occurred through mystical spiritual darvesh Sufi saints who traveled distant lands to and most take offence if evidence forced conversion are presented ,on the other hands u find Muslims like u who credit a military leader Muhammad Bin Qasim for laying the foundations of Islam & Pakistan .

XtremeOwnage, dude stop going over the top and make your argument with some calm. This is a discussion forum and each side will make the points according to their point of view.

I read about the subsequent expeditions to South Asia in Jaswant Singh's book on Jinnah as well. I doubt Jaswant Singh made it all up, I have read about it elsewhere as well... Of course I don't know at what scale those expeditions were planned and what sort of sanction did the Khalifa had given them. However it is clear when the entire first chapter of Jaswant Singh's book is dedicated to those 14 trips (or expeditions if you may), that they are given far more prominence in India than they are in Pakistan.

Possibly it makes Indians balm their egos that they were captured right away and they did put up a fight. As Jaswant Singh proudly wrote:

By AD 662, the spreading influence of the Khalifa began touching the land frontiers of Hindustan, too, but neither the Umayyad nor the Abbasids succeeded in moving farther in land. Contrary to the generally held views, it took the Arabs several attempts, and close to four hundred years to gain a foothold in India and that too at great cost. It was not until the eleventh century that the kingdoms of Kabul, Zabul and Sindh finally succumbed to the Arabs.

The first of the sea invasions of India was earlier, in AD 636, when three Arab naval expeditions, to Thana, to Gujarat and to coastal Sindh, were repulsed. Overland the raid on Debal in AD 662, the first in Sindh, ended in a rout for the Arabs, as did efforts of successive Khalifas. Khalifa Walid, chiding the governor of Iraq, when permission to invade Sindh was again sought said, "This affair will be a source of great anxiety, so we must out it off, for every time the army goes on such an expedition, vast number of Musalmans get killed. Think no more of such designs".

But Hejjaj, the governor of Iraq did finally succeed in organizing an expeditionary force under his son-in-law and cousin Mohammad Bin Qasim to avenge the ignominious defeat suffered at the hands of Raja Dahir of Sindh. To Mohammad bin Qasim, his parting words were: "I swear by God that I am determined to spend the wealth of whole Iraq that is in my possession on this expedition and that the flame of my fire will not go down until I take the revenge".

Debal was conquered in AD 712, when Raja Dahir engaging Mohammad bin Qasim was killed in an open battle. His queen performed 'jauhar', while their son lived on to resist the Arabs. Soon thereafter, Mohammad bin Qasim was recalled to Iraq by the new Khalifa - Sulaiman and Raja Dahir's son retrieved most of his Kingdom.

One can almost feel the desperation in Jaswant Singh's voice where he tries to paint the Dahirs as the good guys (even though they were evil) and the Arabs as vengeful and hate driven even though by most Islamic traditions they were on a mission to spread the word and do good - even in modern terms liberate the conquered Rai Dynasty.

Indians are desperate to somehow present this story in their way, it is obviously way more emotional for them to paint Mohammad Bin Qasim negatively than it is for us to paint him as a hero. There are good reasons for that.

For Pakistan he is a hero because his act resulted in showing the vulnerability of the Indians which later resulted in the spread of Islam in India and ultimately resulted in the formation of Pakistan. For Indians the same reasoning - which his conquest resulted in the formation of Pakistan, makes Mohammad bin Qasim a villain.

Understand the mentality… Your anger would turn into sympathy.

I was under the impression that Pakistanis are proud of their ancient civilization (Indus Valley).

I was under the impression that Pakistanis are proud of their ancient civilization (Indus Valley).
Nobody said Raja Dahir is not part of our heritage, but its good he was defeated, since we wouldn't be who were are today and we're a lot more proud of who we are today.

Nobody said Raja Dahir is not part of our heritage, but its good he was defeated, since we wouldn't be who were are today and we're a lot more proud of who we are today.

I was referring to ice_man's JHALIYA comment.

I was referring to ice_man's JHALIYA comment.
Again, its negative but in general this is the official term used by Muslims in a situation of non-Islam - literal translation - Ignorant. From the Muslim point of view where Islam is the revelation of the truth - the true, right way - all else would be ignorance.

If you believe in Darwin's theory we were ape like beings once. You acknowledge it, you don't yearn to be an ape.

Again, its negative but in general this is the official term used by Muslims in a situation of non-Islam - literal translation - Ignorant. From the Muslim point of view where Islam is the revelation of the truth - the true, right way - all else would be ignorance.

If you believe in Darwin's theory we were ape like beings once. You acknowledge it, you don't yearn to be an ape.

Interesting observation there.

But from where we see ,it looks more like putting Darwin's theory upside down or say some sort of evolution theory in its reverse gear with the purest ones ...e,g the Taliban coming across as virtual cavemen.

Interesting observation there.

But from where we see ,it looks more like putting Darwin's theory upside down or say some sort of evolution theory in its reverse gears with the purest ones ...e,g the Taliban coming across as virtual cavemen.
Very hi funny. My advice, get over it. Will help you sleep better.

Mohammad Bin Qasim came and conqured Sindh or some parts of India on the voice of few innocent Muslim women. those women were captured and taken into prison by piriots and Raja Dahir was the 1 who was giving support...Raja Dahir in the man who got married to his own SISTER so maybe MR Minister has an eye on his own sister and wanna justify it by making him his own ruler

i will say to adeel its your blood of haram talking not you

I think, this guy gave very good reply, though this is in urdu, but my Pakistani brothers understand its well.

Link for Download

1100921223-2.gif
]

Link for Download

Last edited:
Enough !!! its none of your buisness to interfere in our issues .
Its not very important issue !!!
YEH TO ROZ KI KAHANI HE ANP KE LEADERS KI IS TARHA K FAZOOL
BAYAN DENE KI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see any difference between American and allied forced occupying Islamic countries and Islamic Invaders occupying Iran, Iraq (bahai faith), pakistan afghanistan (hinduism & Buddhism).

The only conclusion I reach is that "everything comes back in full circle"

And the only similarity I sense is "Invasion".

I would also Add Israel to the above list too..and if we go by these "awakened" soles.. it looks legitimate too how ironic or should i say.. how Hypocratic?

Sorry sir,before "Muhammad Bin Qasim came with an army ",there were already fourteen(14) failed Arab expedition aganist Sindh and neighbouring regions had taken place.

First Expedition

This expedition took place in the days of Umer by Usman Bin Abbass Sukfi who was in charge of Bahrain and Oman territories. His invasion was by the sea route. His boats went to Thana City, near the vicinity of Bombay. From there he returned with a lot of loot, called Mal-e-ghaneemat (booty). From this booty lie gave a portion to Umer, who, after receiving his share, advised Usman not to invade through the sea route which was unsafe, as he had himself sent a fleet towards the Roman area, but which, on account of a tempest, was destroyed. After that he had decided not to send invaders through sea, as it was full of danger. [1]

Second and Third Expeditions
Caliph Umer was a strong and harsh ruler. It was difficult to disobey his orders. But by to many Arab Ameers and their followers temptation to loot had now become very strong with the result that the same Usman Bin Asi, along with his brother "Mugira", again took a fleet of ships, under the leadership of Commander "Mugira", and sailed towards Sindh's Port of "Debal". He reached "Bharoch". In that invasion Mugira was killed. These invasions took place during the fifteenth Hijjri, (Muslim Calendar) in the days of Umer. In the 21st Hijjri, his armies succeeded in invasions conquering "Hamdan", "Nihavund" and "Khurasan". From these conquests the Arabs got a lot of wealth besides an army of male and female slaves. Three other places, Seestan (now Sehwan), Kirman, Makran were still within the territories of the Persian Empire. These were also conquered by tile Arabs and a huge amount of money was taken away. But that time, the people of the neighboring countries had come to know that the main purpose of Arabs' attacks was to acquire riches. During the Arab invasions, the local people used to hurriedly escape either to mountains or to other villages, leaving their houses in fear of the Arab looters.

Therefore in 23rd Hijjri, the Arabs decided not to merely conquer and after looting to return to Arabia, but to establish their rule over the conquered territories as well by remaining there. For this purpose Sohail-Bin-Adi and Abdullah-Bin-Aqlan were sent towards "Kirman", and on the other side Hakirn-Bin-Amru and Abdullah-Bin-Umer were sent towards Seestan to establish their rule and exploit the riches of that country.

After conquering the two countries, Hakim-Bin-Amru "Taghalbi" invaded Makran and Shanab-Bin-Mughariq and the above mentioned persons also joined them on account of which the tribal Chief of Makran asked Maha Raja Dahir to help him. In that battle Makran's ruler and Sindh's commander were killed and the Arabs killed a lot of persons and got a lot of money, slaves, male and female, in looting. One-fifth of this loot was sent to Khaleefa Umer. He was glad to see this money, and the whole of Madina celebrated this victory. The Arabs used to be pleased from such things as they depended on such victories. It is said that when the Amirs related the difficulties of these expeditions, Hazrat Umer prohibited them from making such hazardous expeditions.

Fourth Expedition

Abdul Rahman Bin Sumrah, after conquering Zuringe, proceeded towards the hills between Zuringe and Kesh. He took possession of the part of Sindh, which is now Baluchistan. In those days, there was no separate country like Baluchistan. Makran and Seestan were on the border of Sindh.

Fifth Expedition
When Arabs murdered the third Khalifa, Usman, in his house, then Hazrat Ah (Alahisalam) was elected the Arab ruler in his place in 35th Hijjri. The expedition started before his rule towards Sindh. "Tugir Bin Saghir along with "Hans Bin Marih Adi" in 38th Hijjri, these persons were attacked by hilly tract people. They returned after conquering them. [2]

Sixth Expedition
After the fifth expedition, Haris Bin Marih Adi continued his expedition towards Sindh. He received information of the martyrdom of Hazrat Ah. Yet he continued his expedition In Arabia, in place of Hazrat Ah, Amir Muavia came in possession of the rule. (Fatoohul Buldan).

Seventh Expedition
Amir Muavia immediately sent Abdul Bin Amir and Rashid Bin Umer towards Sindh, who after getting a lot of loot from that side, came and gave a share of the loot to Muavia, the ruler of Syria.

Eighth Expedition
In 42nd Hijjri, Amir Muavia sent Abdul Bin and Abdullah Bin Sawar on an expedition of Sindh. They brought back several horses from the side of Keekan and other booty from Sindh, on which Muavia was very glad.

Ninth Expedition
Abdullah Bin Amir remained in Damascus and returned to the side of Keekan, during this expedition. He contacted the Turks. The Turkish troops were also on an expedition of looting. He and his people were killed and getting this information Muavia sent Abdullah Bin Sawar with four thousand cavalry along with same route and ordered them to bring well known horses of Keekan on their return. [3]

Tenth Expedition
In 44th Hijjri, Muhab Bin Abisafra, a known Commander of Abdul Rahman Bin Sumra's troop, was sent towards Sindh. Instead of going on direct route, he changed his route via mountains and fought with local people near Kandabeel and, after getting sufficient loot, he went back.

Eleventh Expedition
This expedition was also towards Kandabeel, though Sindh's route was different. Abdullah Bin Sawar got killed in this battle. Seestan's ruler sent Zaid Bin Abu Sufyan, Sinan Bin Muslim and Muhibuk Hezli towards Sindh. They looted the Makran area and occupied it. The robbers sent a portion of the loot to Amir Muavia.

Twelfth Expedition
After that, Zaid sent troops towards Sindh under the command of Rashid Bin Umer "Juwary Azdi", who attacked Keekan and kept on sending the looted cash from that country along with looted property, throughout the year. When Rashid was returning from "Munder" and "Bah Raj" hills; he met the people of the Maid tribe who arrested him. Then Sinan Bin Muslim was appointed in his place. He was killed in fighting with the people of the Maidtribe. [4]

During the last years of Amir Muavia, in forty-ninth Hijjri, Zaid Bin Ahad started an expedition towards Sindhi. He reached the "Sunarode" and took the way to Hillmund and reached Kandhar. After looting it he went back.

Thirteenth Expedition
After the death of Sinan Bin Muslim, Manzar Bin Jarood was appointed the ruler of Makran. He too marched towards Sindh, but on hearing the news of rebellion behind, he returned and stayed at Khuzdar and died there. After Manzar Bin Jarood, Ubedullah Bin Ziyad (who at the time was appointed ruler of Basra in place of his father) appointed Haris Bin Basar in his place, but he died at Tooran. In his place Hakam was appointed as his successor.

Fourteenth Expedition
After Hakam, Ibn-e-Ziad sent Sardar Bin Han to the frontiers of Sindh. He fought many battles against the Sindhis. From the above mentioned facts the readers will know the Arab expeditions toward Sindh were not for the cause of spreading Islam or getting gifts looted by pirates or for returning Muhammad Bin Alafi, who on account of tyranny of Hajjaj Bin Yousif, had taken asylum with Raja Dahir. Instead, all these expeditions were part of the Arabs thirst for conquering the rich countries in the name of religion, and thereby establishing Arab Imperialism, which was initiated by Amir Umer .

A BIRD'S EYE VIEW OF SINDH'S PAST, PRESENT and Future

Extreme historical distortions and outright false accusations here!

The holy caliph Umer (Rad) was a great and merciful ruler and leader!

he is a religious figure in Islam (Sunni), and this article was written by a radical Shia named G.M. Syed who is clearly an anti-Sunni extremist!

Why did the mods delete my post which exposed Hindu religious figures, but left the Hindu propaganda which said FALSE things about Muslim religious figures? What has this website come to? A vehical for anti-Muslim propaganda?

So please remove this propaganda which insults the holy figure of Islam!

I find this extremely offensive!

Why did you delete my comment mods who showed true beliefs of Hindus and Shiva Lingam?

Why don't you delete the posts of people who insult my religion?

How dare you say such false things against my religious figures!

Raja Dahir was a tyrant and killer of Muslims. He abused many Muslims and killed many!

The Caliphate fought in retaliation to his abuses of human rights!

This is not rage, this is truth!

Do not censore my truth!

Muslims always fought for honour and dignity! We freed people from their ignorance and tyrannical leaders... We came as liberators and of peace advocates!

Hindu rulers on the other hands were the exact opposite as they promoted nothing but destruction and violence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom