What's new

Our enemies rejoice as our government tries to push us further into Islamism

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...y-secular-and-modern-under-erdogan-poll-finds

Interviewees who said they would be okay if their children had different sexual orientations than them rose 9 percent to 21 percent.

tenor.gif
Bro its a global trend regardless of akp or not.
One has to be sad, among all other parties it would have gone even faster and got worse ...
now people are learning at least something about belief, faith, etc.
Without Turkish Islam, we will soon only have fags and all the other women will be fucked by PKK-Kurds on mountains because our 'anti - AKP, anti - Islam, doc. dr. PDF-user economists' will become transvestites

Central Asian Turkic countries despite russian influence is much more traditional in their outlook.
Man, being a Bedouin seems nice. Get a nice little setup with a solar dish, and a nice wife and have some kids and be away from the trannies and leftist scumbags.

Let's be honest but. AKP has pushed the youth towards this type of sh*t.

Rot began when we wanted to join the EU. We basically had to embrace Eu laws and also liberalism to join the EU which included faggot rights and tranny rights. We also got rid of adultery laws and the death penalty. Also the law of turkishness is going away to just so we can join EU.

As we are trying to join the Eu we mimicked them in everything hoping we can join.

Central Asian Turkic countries despite russian influence is much more traditional in their outlook.

This is why the Turkic Council is so important. We have build an identity together with the rest of the Turkic world which fits our morales. Look at how the west has become so liberal, across all nations.

We should launch a joint initiative with our central Asian Turkic brothers in order to maintain our beliefs. Out of Islamist extremism, Liberal extremism and PAN-TURKIST EXTREMISM I know which one I'd chose.

There are some half Turkish and Hispanic girls I used to know here who are like these American girls and will let anybody f them. Downsides of moving to the West and having daughters.
This is why the Turkic Council is so important. We have build an identity together with the rest of the Turkic world which fits our morales. Look at how the west has become so liberal, across all nations.

We should launch a joint initiative with our central Asian Turkic brothers in order to maintain our beliefs. Out of Islamist extremism, Liberal extremism and PAN-TURKIST EXTREMISM I know which one I'd chose.
I think it is honestly too late, if Erdogan had tried in 03 maybe but now it is too late.

Let's be honest but. AKP has pushed the youth towards this type of sh*t.
how brother? how?` just tell me... if they are the only party in turkey - by now - who is pushing Islam, even if its this filthy Arab MB Islam... who would do it better? Tell me one of your politicians, who is able to pray -
who would say gayf0cking is a sin, like Earthwormogan was the only one, talking to Turkish women to get pregnant, so that the east wont become more populated because of PKK-f0cking Turkish women :)... but the CHP likes that...
"muhh agAiNsT wOmEn tO sAy sO muhhh!!" - that was all that the CHP countered back then...

Rot began when we wanted to join the EU. We basically had to embrace Eu laws and also liberalism to join the EU which included faggot rights and tranny rights. We also got rid of adultery laws and the death penalty. Also the law of turkishness is going away to just so we can join EU.

As we are trying to join the Eu we mimicked them in everything hoping we can join.
you, my friend, are the only one in this forum, thinking my way.. that's scary... we have hundreds of active users lol

I hope Turks will be encouraged to visit Central Asia. Turkey has to encourage tourism there. I hope one day I can visit those places like Bukhara, Samarkand, Khiva and other Central Asian cities.

how brother? how?` just tell me... if they are the only party in turkey - by now - who is pushing Islam, even if its this filthy Arab MB Islam... who would do it better? Tell me one of your politicians, who is able to pray -
who would say gayf0cking is a sin, like Earthwormogan was the only one, talking to Turkish women to get pregnant, so that the east wont become more populated because of PKK-f0cking Turkish women :)... but the CHP likes that...
"muhh agAiNsT wOmEn tO sAy sO muhhh!!" - that was all that the CHP countered back then...

The military generals that AKP and FETO arrested. They were the ones to stop all this degeneracy. In fact that's what they were doing.

Why do you think I would prefer a CHP victory? It's because the military will be free to act again. In other words, degenerates will be executed and death penalty will return.

too late... we had decades of time - but now, Russia won't let us do it... the best time was after 1988, a weakened to f0ck USSR, can't do shit - but our western-EU-puppets didn't push... now we can't even connect to AZ without any Analfisting

The military generals that AKP and FETO arrested. They were the ones to stop all this degeneracy. In fact that's what they were doing.

Why do you think I would prefer a CHP victory? It's because the military will be free to act again. In other words, degenerates will be executed and death penalty will return.
WHAAAAAAAAAT!? Do you really think that the CHP would return the death penalty? this is beyond me... seriously do you believe that would happen?

Agree?

Volkan Ertit, a scholar at Aksaray University who researches secularization in Turkey, told Middle East Eye that the survey only confirms other recent academic work that have shown similar trends, including studies on the increase in sex before marriage.

“In all honesty, this is not about Erdogan," said Ertit. "If you had Turkish opposition leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu or late Islamic-oriented leader Necmettin Erbakan as the president, the results would have been the same.

"You cannot control the trajectory of society. You get secularization if you have these three components: urbanisation, capitalism and science. We have them.”

too late... we had decades of time - but now, Russia won't let us do it... the best time was after 1988, a weakened to f0ck USSR, can't do shit - but our western-EU-puppets didn't push... now we can't even connect to AZ without any Analfisting

Yeah... Turkey was just going to interfere there when the central Asian Turks were still in a state of disarray. Real smart idea

Nursultan Nazarbeyav is actively trying to reunite the Turkic world. In fact I think they will lead it, not us.

Back
Top Bottom