What's new

Our Army of 1.3 million is not to ‘preach peace’, Manohar Parrikar says

Ofcourse India is not.

Why should India be serious about peace with a country that continues to sponsor terrorism throughout the region?
You say that like India is innocent. India has sponsored more terrorism than Pakistan has ever been accused of. In fact, Indian terrorism has actually been more successful than Pakistan has been accused of.

You say that like India is innocent. India has sponsored more terrorism than Pakistan has ever been accused of. In fact, Indian terrorism has actually been more successful than Pakistan has been accused of.
Not really. Pakistan has been involved in practically every insurgency that India has faced...right from fake indian currency(FICN) laundering to trying to help NE militants to Kashmir to Punjab.

And Pakistan has done this for decades.

So why exactly should India look for peace with Pakistan?

You must be worried then .

We have seen such kutay bilay after 26/11 who did so many bakwaas to happy their fool citizen but in real he and his country don't have balls to do anything against Pakistan except ham ye kardengay woh kardengay and all n all bakwaas since 2000 .... We are stilll waiting for those surgical strikes call by Krishna, Parnab, Indian chief bla blaa who are just barking but in real knw the capability and response... just tum jesay tataoon ko koosh karnay kiliye naray lagtay rahay lol... 26/11 guzray bara time hogaya hey kaka ... ub tu aur mushkil hota ja raha hey tumhar kuch karna sewaye bhoonkanay kay :lol:

For the last few years, Pakistan has been trying to show that it wants peace. Going so far as to ignore India's attempts to provoke Pakistan into escalating tensions.

The ball is in India's court, not Pakistan, to show that it wants peace between the two. Times have changed, but India seems to think otherwise.
Pakistan Version Have No Meaning For India Neither For Anyone Else Internationally

He Should Speak He is Defence Minister there Long time Since We have Such Vocal Minister But Anyone who knows Him Knows Contest of his Words
He is getting too much aggressive... .I don't think that is a good sign.....

May be its time India stop calling its weapons as weapons of peace. One thing is very clear, ever since we are about to clear terrorism in Pakistan and cleaning Karachi pro Indian factor and increasing our relations with China and Iran, more India is pissing off. Also keep in mind they got their backs kicked hard in Afghanistan so such attitude is not surprising. If India ever attacked Pakistan it will launch attack in Kashmir. And every wise person will know what will happen next....... India don't have courage to declare war in plains of Punjab and Sindh........

He is getting too much aggressive... .I don't think that is a good sign.....
Believe me bro parrikar is a cool cat ... he made that statement with an intention.

May be its time India stop calling its weapons as weapons of peace. One thing us very clear, ever since we are about to clear terrorism in Pakistan and cleaning Karachi pro Indian factor and increasing our relations with China and Iran, more India is missing off. Also keep in mind they got their backs kicked hard in Afghanistan so such attitude is not surprising. If India ever attacked Pakistan it will launch attack in Kashmir. And every wise person will know what will happen next....... India don't have courage to declare war in plains of Punjab and Sindh........
:(:(:(:(:(:undecided:

The Indians are threatening us ! :o:

Sounds like a problem:pop:.

My Honorary Pakistani brethren and sisteren* @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 @Transhumanist can I count on you to help protect the Motherland ? :agree:

I'll troll them as best I can:partay:. I can't be there in person though.

*Is that even a word ? :sarcastic:

img-317649-1-NO-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-28633391-1100-1000.png

We have seen such kutay bilay after 26/11 who did so many bakwaas to happy their fool citizen but in real he and his country don't have balls to do anything against Pakistan except ham ye kardengay woh kardengay and all n all bakwaas since 2000 .... We are stilll waiting for those surgical strikes call by Krishna, Parnab, Indian chief bla blaa who are just barking but in real knw the capability and response... just tum jesay tataoon ko koosh karnay kiliye naray lagtay rahay lol... 26/11 guzray bara time hogaya hey kaka ... ub tu aur mushkil hota ja raha hey tumhar kuch karna sewaye bhoonkanay kay :lol:
You sure we did nothing!?

Think about it

DM should stop talking.
Why ? He didn't say anything wrong, he is DM not Foreign Minister. There is no constituency in India anymore for making silly pointless overtures to Pakistan. If Pak wanted negotiations and peace they should have taken the hand offered by vajpayi.

Besides it gives the Pakistani media something to talk about .

Back
Top Bottom