What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: mazar or no mazar that is another thing. the point is why US was in so much hurry to throw the dead body in SEA?

where is DNA? where is pic of dead body ?

why this all hogwash ??

i say let make it public and end the this saga of OBL releasing tap after tap

Now OBL tapes will come as a box set( not an original joke).
They did not want to incense the muslim world by showing the face I guess. They wont be able to bury him in sea. How many other big terrorist pictures has americans shown after they are dead?

Pakistan's Foreign Office has released a statement confirming the operation: "In an intelligence driven operation, Osama Bin Ladin was killed in the surroundings of Abbotabad in the early hours of this morning. This operation was conducted by the US forces in accordance with declared US policy that Osama Bin Ladin will be eliminated in a direct action by the US forces, wherever found in the world."

bbc.

posted by SPARK 0806: Zabiullah Mujahid, Taliban spokesman in Afghanistan told BBC Afghan Programmes: "We are not saying anything about this story; our investigation is continuing and will talk about it later.

:tup: please Zabiulla come up with news of his death and if possible i would love to hear that zawahri is also dead.

anti-coalition Taliban will be happy over death of OBL

it takes heli 7-15min to reach Attobabad from Afghanistan???

Yup, All the operation was handled by JSOC, They have flown from some FOB near afghan border, and the proximity of Abbotabad with FATA is close

Pakistan's Foreign Office has released a statement confirming the operation: "In an intelligence driven operation, Osama Bin Ladin was killed in the surroundings of Abbotabad in the early hours of this morning. This operation was conducted by the US forces in accordance with declared US policy that Osama Bin Ladin will be eliminated in a direct action by the US forces, wherever found in the world."

bbc.

So Pakistan not taking credit at all?

This operation was not possible to be successful without Pakistan. Therefore, Obama thanked Pakistan.

No one is questioning that Pakistan helped US in eliminating OBL.There's no doubt about that.But it is definitely true that SEALS shot OBL,not SSG.

This operation was not possible to be successful without Pakistan. Therefore, Obama thanked Pakistan.

why , didn't isreal carried something same 35 years back (thunderbolt),that too on a airfoce station having mig-21 onboard.....

USA said he was dead.

No. The American officials who were not authorized to speak, 'speculated' that Osama could be dead. However, Rehman Malik, Musharraf, and so many other statesmen assured the rest of the world that Osama was not in Pakistan. There is a difference.

The only thing that bothers me.. is the mansion tag line..
Abbotabad is so insecure that anybody can buy a house and live there??
Although.. if I was looking for al-Qaeda.... id never think they would be staying in a place like tony starks(relatively)..
There may also be influential sympathizers in local families involved.

Once cant expect that the local "Osama chachoo" vegetable cart was this guy all along.
Last heard his kidney was failing..
where did he get the transplant?
or was he on a dialysis machine when he was shot.. ?

The fact is.. it is not amusing.. its horrifying that he was right there.. under everybody's nose.. and no one guessed it.

This is a huge shame on Pakistan, ISI and the Army Chief. It seems that at every turn the people of Pakistan are let down by their leaders.

They did not want to incense the muslim world by showing the face I guess. They wont be able to bury him in sea. How many other big terrorist pictures has americans shown after they are dead?

the other killed were not confirmed. OBL is a known figure and the biggest fish. so showing his dead body is indeed the most needed thing.

as far as not offending Muslim world lolzz that is a big silly excuse coming from anyone as US soldiers have been posing grinning and laughing with dead bodies of innocent Muslims in Afghanistan so why wont they show dead body of a declared terrorist

It is just 800 yards from the Pakistan Military Academy, an elite military training centre, which correspondents say is Pakistan's equivalent to Britain's Sandhurst military training academy.

The compound lies within Abbottabad's military cantonment - it is likely the area would have had a constant and significant military presence and checkpoints.

BBC News - Bin Laden killed: How it happened

This is the so called Mansion OBL was living in or hiding in

Itis being reported that a photo of Bin laden with a single buillet hole btween the eyes has been shown on Pakistan TV -- anybody seen this or know about this or have a link?

no terrorist was big than Osama. Or if someone is second to Osama, it would be Sadam Hussain and his trial and death was made public. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom