What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless america. God bless the NATO. God bless the coalition.

CNN REPORTING THAT Pakistan ZADARI might have been told after the fire fight at ABBOTOBAD.

No, I'm watching CNN and what some lady former national sec. adviser was speculating because she wasn't sure...Pres. Obama clearly stated Pakistani Pres and intelligence officials helped lead the operation...

Also your making a moot point.

Come on now Indian don't lie to these people on the forum.

Also this news confirms excellent ties between CIA & ISI

not to burst ya bubble but I would not go that far. They both have an extremely strained relationship--- and CNN is debating the zaradi may have been told after the firefight because of trust deficit between ISI and CIA/ US and that obama had to thank the pakistani govt for politics..

Spontaneous demonstration of thousands of Washingtonians outside the White House chanting, "U.S.A., U.S.A." It is difficult to resist the urge to join the throng. This is as close as the WoT can come to a Victory Day.

But we have to take out Zawahiri next.

it is you who is responsible for the loss of life of innocent civilians.

Shed the double standard in dealing with terrorism.

"Terrorism is a snake that etas its own children," I think some high ranking Pakistani general wrote this in his book.

Your country has the solution to this menace, but I am afraid your security apparatus is responsible for the loss of life.

Stop trolling in this thread.

No, I'm watching CNN and what some lady former national sec. adviser was speculating because she wasn't sure...Pres. Obama clearly stated Pakistani Pres and intelligence officials helped lead the operation...

Also your making a moot point.

Come on now Indian don't lie to these people on the forum.

HUH peter bergman and wolf are on-- what CNN are you watching? i've also been recording it..

Wow 230 users browsing this thread!!! ... record of sorts. People are honking their horns in the street where I live.

02obama2_span-blog480-v2.jpg

President Obama announced the killing of bin Laden at the White House on Sunday.

Spontaneous demonstration of thousands of Washingtonians outside the White House chanting, "U.S.A., U.S.A." It is difficult to resist the urge to join the throng. This is as close as the WoT can come to a Victory Day.

But we have to take out Zawahiri next.
Am sure he and company gone really deeper underground by now, if not literally really underground.

What they saying?

Obama's address to nation should be available online for streaming

i think he gave a very good speech; and I appreciate that he acknowledged that the actions of terrorists have killed many Muslims too --whether in New York/DC/Penn. or whether in Pakistan or elsewhere (e.g. Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, Kenya, Bali, London, etc.)

didnt we have a PA helicopter crash in near abbotabad last night? how the hell were they not aware of this operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom