What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many do you think actually morally support terrorism against western or non muslim countries even if they dont show it on this forum its not hard to tell , Judging by this forum it seems to be quite high.

I mean theres actually rallys for support of Osama in Pakistan.

^^^

No mate. My guess is that we cannot take this forum as a representative sample. And anyway if you will read closely, you will find that most members on this forum do not support terrorism. They support the Army and the ISI and as things are, they are then in situations where they have to ultimately defend terrorist inclinations. Nationalism is increasingly all over the world and it is only unfortunate that the current generation of Pakistanis find their nationalism aligned against what they would have scoffed at if given such an alternative. The identity is skewed and creates this incoherence.

we were in on the raid with the u.s. the military barracks within walking distance from bin laden compound houses the most well trained soliders in Pakistan who can be ready for deployment in 15 minutes or less. with a 40 minute firefight, helo crash, so much rucks that even the guy who was tweeting this whole event unfold was miles away on the mountains.. what do you think the soliders were doing? were they not giving a sh*t and banging your sister or were they given orders to stand-down? use that pea size brain of your and think you naive indien.

We both definitely know that our sisters are not there in Abotatabad. When your PAF did shout for SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE... the operation was moving fast out of Pakistan airspace. so your first option still holds good.

Kudos to US for the successful operation and killing one of the worst terrorist ever. I think OBL was a symbol for terrorism and most of them remain. Death of OBL is a major setback for them but the terrorists can hit back. Everyone should be vigilant.

Actually, we should take a lesson from others -- these so called religious types are not really bright or the kinds of people who think about things, they are about certitude - they don't like solving problems and they imagine that doubt is the enemy and not the bedrock of faith, well, really they don't know anything about faith, they know certitude

So we should answer them in the language they understand, yes, 2 eyes for an eye - allow them the opportunity to reconsider their position, they don't have to concede anything to the likes of us, all they have to do is not get violent --- but see, that's like saying we wish cats did not meow, it's the nature of the beast, violence is mothers milk to them - I say lets give them mothers milk, until they decide they can live without it

Sir, the right or the violent wing exists in every society and nation. That is never a cause of worry. The course gets set on the disaster tangent only when the national institutions are using the right wing as the leverage to their existence and success. Once that incentive is taken away from the Pakistani Army and the ISI, you will be suprised by the pace of ebbing of this violent religious mentality from Pakistan.

Osama bin Laden's photo to be published: CIA chief
Washington, May 4 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A postmortem photograph of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, killed by US forces in Pakistan Sunday, will be published, CIA chief Leon Panetta said Tuesday.
'The bottom line is that, you know, we got bin Laden and I think we have to reveal to the rest of the world the fact that we were able to get him and kill him,' Panetta told NBC News.
'The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don't think there's any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public,' he said.
Meanwhile, White House spokesman Jay Carney said the photograph was 'gruesome' and that it hasn't been decided yet whether to release it.
US Navy SEALs burst into Osama's room and shot him in the head while he was hiding behind a woman during the operation that lasted a few minutes Sunday. The unidentified woman and three men, one believed to be Osama's son, were also killed.
A DNA test proved that it was Osama's corpse.

these are not the official pics, but photoshopped ones. Official pics not released yet.

Yeah, why the pics are not released yet? Everybody knows about the ongoing tension between ISI and CIA. This is nothing but a pressure tactics on Pakistan by US. Can anybody show the last video message by OBL? I believe that he was dead long ago, as told by BB in her interview to a foreign channel, that video is available on youtube.

I wonder how many Pakistanis out of 180 million are terrorists,Terrorist sympathizer,terrorist apologists,closet terrorists.

The world is hell bent to show us 180 million as terrorists or supporters-

No mate. My guess is that we cannot take this forum as a representative sample. And anyway if you will read closely, you will find that most members on this forum do not support terrorism. They support the Army and the ISI and as things are, they are then in situations where they have to ultimately defend terrorist inclinations. Nationalism is increasingly all over the world and it is only unfortunate that the current generation of Pakistanis find their nationalism aligned against what they would have scoffed at if given such an alternative. The identity is skewed and creates this incoherence.

Very wisely put... I agree with you as the average Pakistani is caught in between Nationalism and Faith.
One reason why all these conspiracy theory is they badly want to save their face in front of the world and i admire Pakistanis can be used for all brain storming sessions. They definitely have the skills to skew out various possible scenarios with very limited knowledge.

All these posts just suggest one thing, they only want to hear what they like and not the TRUTH

if OBL is long dead then why Pak govt is silent about it when their name is being tarnished internally and externally. Its a failure on PAK govt. in Pakistani opinion as well as world opinion.

if OBL is long dead then why Pak govt is silent about it when their name is being tarnished internally and externally. Its a failure on PAK govt. in Pakistani opinion as well as world opinion.
talking about Pak govt....aaaah...it is even now silent and dont have courage to even ask US that why the body of OBL was not shown to them, it is quiet possible that they themselves brought his preserved body to that location.

This is a possibility ,

Actually Americans found Osama in Afghanistan or elsewhere and bring him to Abbottabad and killed him to malign Pakistan. there is no proof that Osama was not brought in those helicopters. Now they found another opportunity to pressure Pakistan more.

Yes you wanted a American War plan in your kitty and also in your nickname... and also criticize America for all its work. Double standards....!

Why is the Pak govt not coming out with this theory and is hiding behind diplomatic replies. It is absolute failure of the Govt and the Defense structure and you guys doesn't want to accept TRUTH and only want to hear your are superior.

This attitude is taking general public of Pakistan away from truth and everyone in the power is exploiting general public of pakistan

Yes you wanted a American War plan in your kitty and also in your nickname... and also criticize America for all its work. Double standards....!

From T Faz to sivadreams- Please avoid making unnecessary statements-

talking about Pak govt....aaaah...it is even now silent and dont have courage to even ask US that why the body of OBL was not shown to them, it is quiet possible that they themselves brought his preserved body to that location.

For the Govt of Pakistan, when the whole world is accusing except for China, Why is the government coming out in the open and stating we did for OBAMA and USA.

If you agree they are hell bent for wanting to be American Puppets at what cost? The Irony is the average Pakistanis come back at Indians and claim we are puppets of America when we show them time and again their place when its not in our best interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom