What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there was I guess.. They found him now ;)

LOL,

United States of America can read a number plate of an car in any country via satellite or via their sources.
But let him live 10 year and then killed him.
Forget it my friend. Because you indians follow what western & USA says.

Any machinary say govt or religion when they become too powerful
they end up hurting more to the people they were supposed to protect

Don`t forget about our 35000 innocent lives that were lost just because support against WAR ON TERROR.
But still hearing from both USA & India DO MORE . . . . .

The fact that Pakistan has lost 30000 lives (even though I'm highly skeptical of that figure) is the lamest excuse for Pakistan providing support to OBL, the world's most wanted terrorist.

Why blame the world?

LOL,

United States of America can read a number plate of an car in any country via satellite or via their sources.
But let him live 10 year and then killed him.
Forget it my friend. Because you indians follow what western & USA says.
naah we do that because of our slave mentality.
and u get bombed and raided inside your own boeders because u live on u r own 2 feets .
fair enough!!

The fact that Pakistan has lost 30000 lives (even though I'm highly skeptical of that figure) is the lamest excuse for Pakistan providing support to OBL, the world's most wanted terrorist.

Why blame the world?

Who blaming the world?

Why Period- you laying a fatwa :lol: Be civilised and listen to what other is trying to say-

C'mon man. Both of us know you're trying to defend the indefensible. What's the point?

What was necessory to do to improve the image of Pakistan where it matters has been already done by Pakistan- The cover stories are for us fanboys to feast on and speculate-

Banality at best. How's that relevant to the discussion?

naah we do that because of our slave mentality.
and u get bombed and raided inside your own boeders because u live on u r own 2 feets .
fair enough!!

As I said,
You indians follow what western & USA says.

Who blaming the world?

You. When you say that we should not tell you to do more.

Why not?

When it is found that the world's most wanted terrorist lives in a million dollar mansion right under the nose of Pakistani military establishment, all it means is that there is a great scope for Pakistan to DO MORE.

Online, kanskje på tide å legge seg :P.

What struck me the most was that the Americans managed to fly in TWO helicopters relatively deep inside our country without our army and air force noticing it....

PS: The Indians will do _everything_ to criticize Pakistan in such though times. You can see them in action here and worldwide politics..

Now that Osama is officially declared dead this means ............
1) The cosy relation Pakistan had with US starting with Bush and Mush is over
2) The clock will probably rewind itself to 1987-88 when the soviets starting withdrawing from Afghanistan
3) Here come the embargoes
4) We might get declared a terrorist state (we almost did last time)
5) Musical chair of civilian Governments until Martial Law comes in to place
6) Lets see what happens in Ten years time (Probably another Martial Law and once again the US will need us)

Pakistan history is kind of predictable ... huh?

Typical brain washed answer. be logical my friend.

Pakistan provided safe heaven for known terrorist. The worlds most notorious terrorist is found hiding in million $ mansion aka ISI safe house.
Our government has cheated us the people and also cheated USA and gobbled up all the money. FACT.

Thats typical viewpoint of a brainwashed person taking all his info from CNN or BBC-

The world most notorious terrorist was found in that mansion- US was informed by Pakistani authorities and according to US declared policy in OBL case that it will take direct action against OBL where ever he is hiding in the world- US did the operation and killed him- that is FACT my Birather-

As I said,
You indians follow what western & USA says.

That argument takes away a lot of media list.. So what else is left there to follow? Eastern medias??:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom