What's new

“Osama Bin laden is dead but the butcher of Gujarat lives and he is the PM of India.” Bilawal Bhutto Zardari

Salaam

According to Moeed Pirzada, this anti-India line is likely going to be used to try and gather internal support since they have all but failed on the domestic front.

Such statements (and they will certainly be just statements) will be not only help the political parties but will also help the military's image issue as well. That is why, according to Moeed, we saw the new Chief went to the LOC and issued a few anti-India statements.

Allegedly, Bilawal spent an 11 (?) hour flight to the US, sitting next to the Indian foreign minister i think it was. That sort of arrangement isn't a coincidence.

Whether that is true or not, I certainly hope people don't get fooled by PPP and Bilawal this easily.

I sure hope we, as a people, posses greater understanding of our situation and leaders then these people hope. If all that the PPP has done to Pakistan and we see them in Sindh on their 3 consecutive term, with results clear for everyone to see, we still get done in by a few speeches... It would be a terrible yet self inflicted misfortune indeed.
not just LAC and this anti india bs but the whole "war" drama on western border is fauji mafia using shaheeds to gain public support!

Yes, but his grandfather (and the establishment of that time) were responsible for deeply ruining the Pakistani economy by torpedoing our private sector in the 1970s, enforcing ethnic quotas in the bureaucracy, and God knows what more to keep us structurally weak. If not for his kin, Pakistan might very well be strong enough today to have dealt with Kashmir and Afghanistan the way it would've wanted to.

Hahaha... Yeh sahi kiya larke ne... Ties should remain dead for foreseeable future.

Yes, but his grandfather (and the establishment of that time) were responsible for deeply ruining the Pakistani economy by torpedoing our private sector in the 1970s, enforcing ethnic quotas in the bureaucracy, and God knows what more to keep us structurally weak. If not for his kin, Pakistan might very well be strong enough today to have dealt with Kashmir and Afghanistan the way it would've wanted to.
His family is 100% responsible for the crisis in East pakistan that lead to the creation of Bangladesh. Any other people would have slaughtered every last being in that family so the weeds never ruse again....alas its pakistan

You will hear a more aggressive stance because elections are very near. Sab apna apna manjan bechne ki koshish karenge.

what elections ? I thought everything was fixed underneath the table

What this khusra said is true but the most worrisome thing is that the former buther of GHQ is still alive.

Not bad from Billo

Pulling out the Butcher of Gujrat, Hindutva when we talk about Kashmir is a good ploy

As hindutva takes hold their will be divisions to utilize

Back
Top Bottom