What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

Why ARY is spreading this even if it is true about 8 opposition MNAs...this should be kept at secret right till the day of vote. Unless of course if Govt is in panic mode.

It would be a tough battle between Aleem khan and Ch Pervez Ilahi. As per buzdar aleem khan is not acceptable. I and some media persons are also wondering is he just forwarding IK's message or he has suddenly grown some.........

there is no name been taken

you can have his brother, chacha taya lol
lol we all know who is ....there are handful MNAs in balochistan assembly...anyways its fake news! dont believe in that sh*t

lol we all know who is ....there are handful MNAs in balochistan assembly...anyways its fake news! dont believe in that sh*t
Will see about that its been just few hours.

What opposition has to offer? after this they will be fighting with each other.

Imran Khan / PTI performance has been bad due to inexperience and Imran Khan's naive thinking....still his presence is much better than these pathogical corrupt goons of Pakistan who unrival any kind of past and current marauding pirates.
Allah keep my nation in the safe hands. :pakistan: . Ameen.

If we can't protect our country from Haramkhoors, traitors and bikku mall from with inside, it makes our Eastern enemy job very easy, like in the 1971 tragedy. Our focus should be on sharpening of the firing squads then on the new toys.
Democracy is meant to be for the betterment of all the people of the country not for the haramkhoors Biryani's eating living in the palaces of the country which enslaved us in the first place. What an irony.

Bhutto zinda hay no wonder he have got a tomb, Nawaz sheaar hai no wonder he ran off like a jackal what a contradiction.

so this is how it is now

pervaiz khatak with tareen talk
usman not going anywhere
pmlnq with pti
8 opposition member with govt now

View attachment 821906

Un-named JUI MNA!! lol

He was strong candidate of CM Punjab, when he was MPA.

Shayad yaad ho jab bill pass howa tha to kuch PDM MNA idhar udhar howey thay
Wo ab bhi hayat hi hein

final stroke that could be but for now he's not going anywhere even buzdar said replace.me with pmlnq but aleem is not acceptable

I think that Buzdar is going. Who would replace him, is questionable?

This is probably fake. Why will he reveal himself now and why ary is leaking this if its true. JUIF now have enough time to sort him out.
I am sure you remember when bills were past some MNA switched sides

Back
Top Bottom