What's new

Opposition(JUI-F) Begin Marching Towards Islamabad

You have seen the real power of people.........................

1648409502740.png

This event will be long remembered as the end of Fazloo and his hawaris...

Not many at the rallies. 10 thousand or so for home turf is bad. Things don’t look good for the opposition.

They learnt from the best [PTI]. Art of dharna costing economy, damaging infrastructures and beyond.

I have been a great supporter of PMIK but he made some big blunders like going to China and Russia against the liking of the West.

Russia has lost the war and China will fall next.

Pakistan needs to be cautious and not to put our money on the losing side.

If getting rid of PMIK will please the West so be it. Let's not get emotional about it.

We should partner with US, NATO and Turkiye.

If we play our cards right US may reward Central Asia and even a part of Iran to Pakistan.

next question please.

I have been a great supporter of PMIK but he made some big blunders like going to China and Russia against the liking of the West.

Russia has lost the war and China will fall next.

Pakistan needs to be cautious and not to put our money on the losing side.

If getting rid of PMIK will please the West so be it. Let's not get emotional about it.

We should partner with US, NATO and Turkiye.

If we play our cards right US may reward Central Asia and even a part of Iran to Pakistan.
people like you with slave mentality boil my blood. People like you is the reason why Pakistan has become what it is today, not what it could’ve become.
I agree, let tens of thousands of pakistanis get killed by the us.
i agree, let them control our country and resources.
I can’t get the right words out of my mouth for a disgrace like you.

Lol if you think China is going to fall and that Central Asia can be rewarded without Russia you do not understand present & future dynamics at all.

The west is dying they have a dimmer future than the developing nations. Only thing keeping them in the game is technology( gap being closed) & finance (US/EU has shot themselves by using economic warfare).

The world will now adapt

next question please.

people like you with slave mentality boil my blood. People like you is the reason why Pakistan has become what it is today, not what it could’ve become.

I feel embarrassed reading something so factually incorrect and so lowly. I don't know how some people have such little self worth that they can bring themselves to write this stuff.

next question please.

Don't get too upset bro, for all we know this guy is one of those provocateur false flagger Indian trolling you guys.

next question please.

Relax.

Dumb Indians are making a big mistake of siding with Russia which is losing.

They will lose all their IT jobs and economic prosperity in the next few months due their idiotic decisions.

On the other hand look at Bangladesh who have just entered into a Military alliance with the US to reap the benefits.

We need to forge a strong alliance with US and NATO.

This is in the best interest of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom