What's new

Opposition(JUI-F) Begin Marching Towards Islamabad

No need to make it a big deal of it all politicians and IK have met Modi and Indian National Security Advisors on many occasions.Why the Taboo!
How many has he met after becoming the PM of Pakistan? If anything nobody in history has taken India to cleaners the way IK did. Your comparison is flawed
Agree, how many times Ik has communicated with hurriet to date!
again flawed comparison. Khan after becoming PM never went to India and Hurriyat leaders were not allowed to travel to Pakistan for obvious reasons. Nawaz on the other did and refused to meet Huriyat leaders becoming the first to break the tradition.
Everyone knows where Tasleem Aslam and Abdul Basit get their lines....

Oh please! Dont give me this elaborate conspiracy BS against the ameer-ul-momineen
The current spokesperson (Asim Iftikhar)in FM is my class fellow, can't write what his views are...
We are not talking about personal views here but rather state policy. Whatever Asim's personal views are (imaging you are right) does not reflect the views of the state and the government that matters. Again a flawed comparison. Nawaz barred the Fo from speaking against India as a matter of state policy.

The current spokesperson (Asim Iftikhar)in FM is my class fellow, can't write what his views are...
Bohtan tarashi much? but of course, you are probably an angel, right? Typical mindset, projecting yourself in very high regard while portraying others as evil, demonizing them, such shameful act you just committed.

How many has he met after becoming the PM of Pakistan? If anything nobody in history has taken India to cleaners the way IK did. Your comparison is flawed
In what way has it benefitted Pakistan!
The problem is the Indians treated him as a pariah and so has the West. He was eager to talk to Modi on numerous occasions but was snubbed.
Khan after becoming PM never went to India and Hurriyat leaders were not allowed to travel to Pakistan for obvious reasons.
You do know they also have a local chapter here as well with prominent leaders. Does not stop him from communicating to them via their representatives.
Oh please! Dont give me this elaborate conspiracy BS against the
You don't have to believe it, everyone knows who pulls their strings. In the next few days some others will be harping on the same tune, this time for IK.
We are not talking about personal views here but rather state policy.
Our Forign policy is not made in the Forign office.
Whatever Asim's personal views are (imaging you are right) does not reflect the views of the state and the government that matters.
Again just wait the media will be told another story.
Nawaz barred the Fo from speaking against India as a matter of state policy.
The same things were reciprocated on the other side as well.

Let's leave this debate here as it will bring no results, I respect your views and wish you all the best of luck. And I am definitely not pro indian.

Islamabad District Administration permits PTI, JUIF to hold rallies​

Published On 24 March,2022 06:13 pm
Islamabad District Administration permits PTI, JUIF to hold rallies

The organizers will be responsible for the internal security of the meeting and the rally.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - The District Administration of Islamabad on Thursday has given permission to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) to hold public gatherings.
Islamabad District Administration has given permission to PTI to hold rally in Parade Ground and JUI-F in Sector H-9.
The District Administration said in the NOC that JUI-F would be allowed to hold the rally under 38 conditions, which includes that no road will be blocked. No batons or lethal weapons will be allowed. The party will not be allowed to hold any sit-in. Section 144 is applicable in the red zone.
It was further stated in the NOC that it would not be allowed to go beyond one kilometer outside the red zone. The organizers will be responsible for the internal security of the meeting and the rally. Administrators will be responsible if any property is damaged.
The NOC issued by the Islamabad District Administration also said that both the federal police and the organizers would conduct a comprehensive search at the entrances, adding that the names of those going on stage will be given 12 hours in advance.
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/64...Administration-permits-PTI-JUIF--hold-rallies

Back
Top Bottom