What's new

OPINION: Teaching Right History of Pakistan

Descendants of Jinnah are living in India as Indians.

True but we're his spiritual descendants. :D

Highly parochial.

You're confusing Christianity with Islam ma dude...

Islamic Sciences are light years ahead of anything scientific based upon Christianity or coming from Christians that base their religion as the stepping stone towards science. :enjoy:

I'm suspicious of the motivations of the OP.

Yeh banda mashkook hae.:lol:

The guy is new to the forum and 57 years old if his profile is to be believed...

Let him stay and engage with us for the next couple of months and if he's not stubborn, he'll revise his opinions.

Dude's going through a identity crisis rn probably. :D

True but we're his spiritual descendants. :D

You're confusing Christianity with Islam ma dude...

Islamic Sciences are light years ahead of anything scientific based upon Christianity or coming from Christians that base their religion as the stepping stone towards science. :enjoy:

The guy is new to the forum and 57 years old if his profile is to be believed...

Let him stay and engage with us for the next couple of months and if he's not stubborn, he'll revise his opinions.

Dude's going through a identity crisis rn probably. :D

I'm not talking about Islam (it gets me banned a lot).

I'm talking about El Sidd.

We are descendants of Seleucus NOT Chandragupta
He was Macedonian.
We are descendants of Muhammad ibn Qasim NOT Dahar
He was Arab.
We are descendants of Ghazni NOT Jaipal
He was Turk.
We are descendants of Ghuri NOT Prithvi Raj
He was Turk
We are descendants of Babur NOT Rana Sanga
He was Mongol.
We are descendants of Jinnah NOT Gandhi
He was Gujrati.

[ dih-sen-duh nt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR descendant ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person or animal that is descended from a specific ancestor; an offspring.

We are descendeds of local population,which has been living in this region since times unknown.Throught history they have been followers of many religions.(like every other region of world)At their zenith they were no less than contemporary civilisation of world.We do share cultural and religious bond with regions neighbouring us.

This thread is gonna be Fireworks and Christmas

1skgy2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said:

Raja Dahir was the first freedom fighter who fought for the concept of Pakistan....Kuch toh sharam karo!!

This thread is gonna be Fireworks and Christmas

1skgy2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said:

Raja Dahir was the first freedom fighter who fought for the concept of Pakistan....Kuch toh sharam karo!!

Thank you for arranging the popcorn.

The price of DNA test are coming down anyone can check their DNA ancestry. The DNA impact of foreign tribes and soldiers migrating and settling in modern Pakistan and having huge impact is debatable. We need huge DNA database to come to conclusions. You may be on the same mindset as the Hindutva lunatics in India who have conjured up fake history that aligns with their goals.

It is important to have clarity of mind about one's origins and forefathers.

It is important that we Pakistanis teach right history to our kids.
  1. We are descendants of Seleucus NOT Chandragupta
  2. ……….

The price of DNA test are coming down anyone can check their DNA ancestry. The DNA impact of foreign tribes and soldiers migrating and settling in modern Pakistan and having huge impact is debatable. We need huge DNA database to come to conclusions. You may be on the same mindset as the Hindutva lunatics in India who have conjured up fake history that aligns with their goals.

I fully support this move. Government should conduct and maintain DNA details of all citizens. When I did mine a decade ago, it said my forefathers are from current day Iran.

Was Tipu Sultan Arab? What about Siraj ud Daulah? What about Shah WaliUllah who called on Ahmed Shah Abdali to beat the crap out of Marathas?

Descendants of Tipu are Indians not Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom