What's new

OPINION: Teaching Right History of Pakistan

what does that mean? I have never seen people of the Indus Valley hankering to have the lands of the "black Gangu" races

You should avoid mainstreaming radical outlandish thoughts. It is going to be a problem for you to reconcile with your own words when they fail the test of time.

You should avoid mainstreaming radical outlandish thoughts. It is going to be a problem for you to reconcile with your own words when they fail the test of time.

are you really making the audacious claim that this is not the mainstream thought? That there is NOT an undercurrent of disdain among Pakistanis for us Black Gangus owing to our appearances ?

are you really making the audacious claim that this is not the mainstream thought? That there is an undercurrent of disdain among Pakistanis for us Black Gangus owing to out appearances ?

Babur and Akbar may have written accounts of their disgust towards the newly acquired populace and their nakedness but Pakistanis do not have this bias in that extreme nature as it may get highlighted.

Pakistanis do not have a fascination with fair skin. They may obsess over healthy skin but not fair skin.

You may be just paranoid.

Babur and Akbar may have written accounts of their disgust towards the newly acquired populace and their nakedness but Pakistanis do not have this bias in that extreme nature as it may get highlighted.

Pakistanis do not have a fascination with fair skin. They may obsess over healthy skin but not fair skin.

You may be just paranoid.

If I hazard a guess you and @SIPRA Sir may be from Sindh or have ancestry from people of present day India..That's why your oppsition to India may be more on religious or ideological grounds

I think Sindhis,Indian ancestry Paks, Balochs are out there making bank...and may be the darker skinned Punjabis too..it seems PDF is way more Pashtun, northern Provinces and fair-skinned Punjabi heavy than real life Pakistani mainstream...may be they have more time to kill due to privilege/past achivements or may be PDF is their hideout given they could not achieve much in life to commensurate with their fair skin and chiselled features...One thing I do know that I am not paranoid..I have read this forum for 3 years to know what I am talking about...Casual racism against "Gangus" is a fact here

PS:Akbar also had some casual racism in him too?

If I hazard a guess you and @SIPRA Sir may be from Sindh or have ancestry from people of present day India..That's why your oppsition to India may be more on religious or ideological grounds

I think Sindhis,Indian ancestry Paks, Balochs are out there making bank...and may be the darker skinned Punjabis too..it seems PDF is way more Pashtun, northern Provinces and fair-skinned Punjabi heavy than real life Pakistani mainstream...may be they have more time to kill due to privilege/past achivements or may be PDF is their hideout given they could not achieve much in life to commensurate with their fair skin and chiselled features...One thing I do know that I am not paranoid..I have read this forum for 3 years to know what I am talking about...Casual racism against "Gangus" is a fact here

PS:Akbar also had some casual racism in him too?

There is enough racism within Bihar, UP and CP of local consumption level as much as there is caste system in rural sindh.

Who said that you are not racist because you have South India? or something like that.

It's just a minority and mostly what you have here is overseas Pakistanis on heimweh.

Irrational or Paranoid. Take your pick as free will is as much out there as the matrix theory.

Your guess about me is not correct. I was born and brought up in a small town of Punjab. My ancestors belong to this part of Punjab.

original-pakistan.jpg

Ue8SQqakYczTcssmEW4cBYwh9yERgXxkFePg-xAiKAR8XuVt2qUimrw7n8lp-YUZbvGN_aGcMiRg1xXIfNj_AP8gMFuyiElvcZyJcJixEF7UOiw3GDKURqz6pd6tgyK6HeWkKM8M-XciwyhfEv1hivluAQ

According to the above 2 maps....he would definitely apply for the Pakistani citizenship & would probably be made a citizen for his efforts. :D
Those were meant to be separate Muslim states.

When I did mine a decade ago, it said my forefathers are from current day Iran.
upload_2020-3-27_15-56-29.png

and are you descendent of nader shah as well?

considering ibrahim lodhi was the descendent of people who belonged to sultanate founded by M. ghauri himself, are you ditching one ancestor and adopting ''another''.

regards
He seems to be a troll account, most likely an Indian.

This guy seems to be some sort of troll alt, but I'll respond anyway:

It is important to have clarity of mind about one's origins and forefathers.

You definitely don't.

1. We are descendants of Seleucus NOT Chandragupta
  2. We are descendants of Muhammad ibn Qasim NOT Dahar
  3. We are descendants of Ghazni NOT Jaipal
  4. We are descendants of Ghuri NOT Prithvi Raj
  5. We are descendants of Babur NOT Rana Sanga
  6. We are descendants of Jinnah NOT Gandhi

1. No Pakistani identifies with freaking Seleucus, and if you do, rope yourself you wannabe Greek.

2. Pakistanis aren't Arab. Dahir was a son of the soil, and should be our hero instead. Most Pakistanis who claim
Arab ancestry are liars, and if they're truthful, then they're a remnant of Arab incursions that need to be expunged from society.

3. I suppose, since Ghaznavi's mother was Indo-Iranian, his descendants are probably Pashtun, and Lahore was a major centre of his empire, that's not too much of a problem. But Jaypal should still be respected since he was the ruler of Gandhara and held sway over the Afghans for quite a while.

4. Ghauri came from a family of Pashtuns who converted from Buddhism, and again, Lahore was a major centre of his empire too. But just like Jaypal, Prithviraj deserves a place in our history too considering how many Chauhans exist within Pakistan.

5. No, Babur was just a Turk who came to usurp the Pashtun rulers of northern India. Sanga was a Rajput, just like many Pakistanis.

6. No Pakistani identifies with Gandhi other than the wannabe Akhand Bharatis who should also rope themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom