What's new

Opinion: Musharraf could've been a caliph but chose to be a jackal.

Bhai Ji - Allah swt has given you that opportunity every day. You can earn money and pay tax. You can use that money to help others out of poverty. You can use that money to spread knowledge about what our state ought to be doing which it isn't. You can use that money to fill the hole.

There is opportunity for you every day. We have plenty dying for this nation every day. We don't have many living for it. Most of us live for ourselves.
This man's post was touching. I'm not Pakistani and I'm not even Muslim,but this man seems to be the voice of logic and moderation. Well done sir.

The same could be said of Taliban, they laid the pants down after 20 years of getting beat. Taliban could've agreed to give up foreign terrorists after 9/11 but they needed to have their people massacred and run around the world for shelter first.
The Taliban did agree to hand over OBL but to a third party country.
Which the US denied and then murdered thousands of Afghans in cold blood.

USA threatened to bomb Pakistan back to the Stone age.

Dude, I would not make a judgement back in 2001. That was when USA had the upper hand in almost everything.

Now it is 2021. The world has changed. back then China was no where in sight. Russia was still recovering from the breakup of USSR.

Saudi Arabia was still heavily reliant on USA for many things.

Now the world has changed.
Musharraf may not have taken the "principled" option, but took the "practical option."
Musharraf said in his book that at that time it was better to save our homeland than be destroyed in some madman's crusade.
Everything changed yet Saudi still reliant on USA
Saudi King wouldn't last 'two weeks' without US, Trump says | CNN Politics

It's a tough decision on Musharrafs end. The USA could've been bluffing but still the US could've seriously damaged Pakistan.
I don't think Musharraf was the guy to break out of these things. He was very much into accepting the world status quo towards the end of his rule.

The Taliban did agree to hand over OBL but to a third party country.
Which the US denied and then murdered thousands of Afghans in cold blood.
You have to understand the Americans on that. Giving him to a third party country might have meant asylum or better treatment,depending on who that country was. If the Americans did not get him,that would have been a blow for the government and the people would have been infuriated. And it was at a time when USA was angry and the population wanted revenge. It was them who had to get him.
The Taliban chose to ally with him,they refused to denounce him and his organization,it's their fault for what came to Afghanistan.

I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade

Dude ive got no idea what kind of caliphate concept you are yearning for in which he has to put his trust in so many things also beside The Creator .
. I mean musharraf couldve been like the mamluk king who cut of the heads of the Mongol messengers

Are you in your senses? Inflicting harm upon any diplomat is un Islamic

Pervez Musharraf is a veteran of several wars and he had the guts to give India much headache in Kashmir (i.e. Kargil). He was not a coward.

My 2 cents.

Kargil was a display of blatant illegality by a moron, not guts, that eventually bit Pakistan in the rear.

This man's post was touching. I'm not Pakistani and I'm not even Muslim,but this man seems to be the voice of logic and moderation. Well done sir.

You flatter me. I'm only logical and moderate when the mood takes me. 😂

Kargil was a display of blatant illegality by a moron, not guts, that eventually bit Pakistan in the rear.
It was in response to developments in Siachen and similar incidents.

If only he had held on and pushed for victory against India in the kargil war and then denying support to America in 2001. He could've had millions if not billions of soldiers to defend Islam and Pakistan against the crusade.

All he had to do was say that America has threatened war against Pakistan if Pakistan doesn't cooperate with them on Afghanistan. He should've said I have held my ground and put my trust in Allah, armed forces, and Muslims to repel the crusade and gain victory which Allah has promised to its believers.

But he became a jackal and that is how history is going to show him as. A corrupt, death fearing jackal who laid down with his pants down in front of America.
Wrong on so many ways I cannot even know/where to start. Musharraf and khaleefa! SubhanAllah.
You are strategically, morally , ethically and religiously wrong.
Bhai treat people and their decisions for what they are decisions. But the art of war escapes you so please do not comment where you do not have the necessary skills.
I qm reporting this thread for moderation. I would suggest to the Mods that they close it as/all it will do is provide an opportunity to flame bait

Post #91 say GoP should follow courts order about traitors and terrorists.
The same could be said of Taliban, they laid the pants down after 20 years of getting beat. Taliban could've agreed to give up foreign terrorists after 9/11 but they needed to have their people massacred and run around the world for shelter first.

cute.

his family is in Iran. will Iran now hand them over?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom