What's new

Opinion: Checkmate india?

KeyBORED Warrior

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am going to keep this short and simple. Have you ever wondered why Pak army and ISI was having such a laidback attitude with regards to terror mata's constant bickering in recent times? Their media, army generals, politicians and even cricketers have been in unison in talking about teaching Pakistan a lesson and liberating Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and what not. The injuns have always been hostile towards Pakistan but in recent times especially during the last few months their verbal diarrhoea against Pakistan has increasingly become intense. While, the resentment in our ranks towards the army has gradually been on the rise due to their apparent apathy towards the madness of hindutwa terror. Has it ever occurred to you that may be just may be, the silence of ISI and army was because of the very plan that they were hatching together with the Chinese into coercing the injuns into a situation where they find it almost impossible to back off from now? Were the injuns caught napping? Is it an intelligence failure of gigantic proportions on part of the injuns or is it a masterstroke by the ISI and Chinese? Checkmate india?

The thread has been shifted in relevant section

One could look at it this way.

Maybe China realized that the jugular of CPEC is exposed and it is risking substantial investment and access to the Arabian Sea therefore, they decided to take the matter into there own hands.

One could look at it this way.

Maybe China realized that the jugular of CPEC is exposed and it is risking substantial investment and access to the Arabian Sea therefore, they decided to take the matter into there own hands.

Yes definitely that is actually quite apparent especially in the backdrop of the recent threats of the injun military of annexing Gilgit/Baltistan but one can't help think about the role our thinktanks MIGHT have played in you know convincing the Chinese about making a move. I am not claiming they definitely did but I can't help flirt with the idea of it.

Yes definitely that is actually quite apparent especially in the backdrop of the recent threats of the injun military of annexing Gilgit/Baltistan but one can't help think about the role our thinktanks MIGHT have played in you know convincing the Chinese about making a move. I am not claiming they definitely did but I can't help flirt with the idea of it.
And i have no idea why my whole comment is underlined lol

Back
Top Bottom