What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

with punjab banning movement of wheat to KPK before the crisis and all the provinces refusing to host IDPs, obviously KPK cant accommodate a sudden influx of more than 400,000 people. And to start with, it is the federation's responsibility to accommodate FATA people. Has anyone got any sense when they do the analysis?

good work with your efforts for IDP. this is what we need at this time

Do you seriously believe KPK have shortage of wheat? Many tons of wheat get smugled in to Afghanistan from KPK.

And may he prevail! In the duty to his Lord, in the love for his Country, for the pride of his family and of us all, God speed.

And a request to all my fellow countrymen, that when you pray for our men in uniform please also pray for the innocents stuck in the middle of all of this. Also pray for the children of the scum, pray so that they may still be saved. They are still innocent and they are still our's. No Pakistani must remain not prayed for and/or forgotten.

Kpk gov can't even provide food for IDPs. Anyway today i have sent 50 trucks full of food for IDPs just in time plus Rs 500 million.

Do you seriously believe KPK have shortage of wheat? Many tons of wheat get smugled in to Afghanistan from KPK.

Do not bicker for your political cronyism. Stand united in this hour like a fist or that fist might very well end up somewhere very dark and unpleasant.

Last edited:
And may he prevail! In the duty to his Lord, in the love for his Country, for the pride of his family and of us all, God speed.

And a request to all my fellow countrymen, that when you pray for our men in uniform please also pray for the innocents stuck in the middle of all of this. Also pray for the children of the scum, pray so that they may still be saved. They are still innocent and they are still our's. No Pakistani must remain not prayed for and/or forgotten.

Do not bicker for your political cronyism. Stand united in this hour like a fist or that fist might very well end up somewhere very dark and unpleasant.

I support operwtion, but can't let liars get away with their lies.

10417513_10152282272747663_8743874336811802870_n.jpg

Listen the nation won't stand with the jernails IF THIS OPERATION turns out to be another $$ making machine.

I want this operation to end soon AND TERROR attacks MINIMIZED. IF that DOES NOT happen - The current jernail lot and the Musharaf era lot should get ready for jail times.

You very WELL know why the Fatwa machine is printing once again.

The same fatwa machine - $$$ machine made a lot when the money was coming right?

I guess the $$$ won't flow as they did 11 years ago.

Can't fool people.
another terrorist sympathyzer

another terrorist sympathyzer

+1

Don't get such comments that still somehow try to find a better side to wiping out these terror maniacs!

Btw .. about time we saw some pictures or videos of the actual strikes - its not just me - thousands over in the Dawn comments want it too .. i just hope the statistics are not ridiculously hyped up .. like they've destroyed something 25 hideouts yesterday .. WHAT? .. 25 hideouts? Can't be hideouts then .. again.. all known!?

+1

Don't get such comments that still somehow try to find a better side to wiping out these terror maniacs!

Btw .. about time we saw some pictures or videos of the actual strikes - its not just me - thousands over in the Dawn comments want it too .. i just hope the statistics are not ridiculously hyped up .. like they've destroyed something 25 hideouts yesterday .. WHAT? .. 25 hideouts? Can't be hideouts then .. again.. all known!?

Dunno.
I think those hideouts are just temporary locations they set up to hide and them bam....
bomb fell lel

June 20, 2014
Army helicopter kill 20 to 23 militants east of Miram Shah as North Waziristan operation continues; Police and army forces increase security efforts in Karachi amid renewed TTP terrorist activity and attacks; Islamabad and Sialkot airports on high alert; Firefight in Kashmir kills 3 militants; IED blast in Torghar kills two policeman, injures two others; Militant attack on checkpoint in Kurram kills one and injures two; Joint Ranger-police operation in Karachi kills two key TTP leaders; IDP crisis deepens after curfew lifted, 164,000 IDPs to Bannu, 200-300,000 projected to flee; President Karzai assured Prime Minister Sharif of Afghanistan’s support for the operation in Northern Waziristan. Mehmood Khan Achakzai and Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry meet with President Karzai to request further Afghan support, including extradition of Mullah Fazlullah

+1

Drones have been spying on terrorists . pakistani drones.

NWA_PakMil_locations_important_only_530.jpg

NWA - PakMIL locations, important only

NWA_PakMil_locations_all_530.jpg

NWA - All PakMIL locations

NWA_enemy_groups_530.jpg

NWA - Enemy Groups

NWA_geogrpahy_530.jpg

NWA Geography

NWA_Tochia_EW_530.jpg

NWA - Tochia - EW

NWA_template_530.jpg

NWA