What's new

Operation South Waziristan (Military Pictures)

Have you noticed the starting language of Al-Jazeera ???
clearly ironical !!!

5cc90183aa50e1176ebcad6326909998.jpg

Pakistani soldiers keep watch in a temporary camp at an undisclosed location in the Sherwangi region of South Waziristan on October 29, 2009

16f59b73a4e18d903fe1aff25d2ec06e.jpg

Pakistani soldiers secure an area on a hill in the Sherwangi region of South Waziristan October 29, 2009

99dda2daff54c7390a9682966246296e.jpg

A Pakistani soldier speaks on a military field telephone on top of Kund mountain near Kotkai village in South Waziristan on October 29, 2009

cd0fb00cee3b90758b2fe781616a199b.jpg

Pakistani soldiers secure an area as a Pakistani Army AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter flies past the top of Kund moutain near Kotkai village in South Waziristan on October 29, 2009

i can see that equipment that our soldiers have has gotten much better. i have noticed though that most of them have AK-47 instead of G-3. does environment in SWA suit the AK-47?

Rah E Haq mein youhin aagay Barthay Chalo

Zindabad Pakistan:pakistan:
Ziandabad Pak Fauj :pakistan:

dua: rub bin surni allal kaum mil zalimeen wal takfireen , subhan allah wa bay hamdayhi wallah hu akbar wa ho wa alla qul e shai in qadeer

May Allah give us Vicroty!

Man this is real soldiering, this is the real deal , these pictures capture the grit of Pakistan Army.

May God keep them in His Protection.

Ameen

We really need NVG along with Carbine with full Carbine accessories

american can have technology at their side but one think they can n t have is courage to fight. which Pakistani troops got.
americans are so jealous of Pakistan now they are taking out troops from afghanistan borders so that Pakistan army fails.

INSHALLAH Pakistan will live on and Pakistan Army will win this war that is imposed by american on us and american will loss it the way they are dealing with it.

have you served ?
i do realize he is a troll

i can see that equipment that our soldiers have has gotten much better. i have noticed though that most of them have AK-47 instead of G-3. does environment in SWA suit the AK-47?

from looking at the pics. G-3 seem like a suitable rifle compare to AK.
keep in mind G-3 is more of a battle rifle. AK is an assault rifle.
In CQB preference can be given to AK but i would rather carry G-3. heavy but a good rifle.

SMG 7.62 is far superior in terms of ruggedness and durability as compared to the slightly troublesome G-3 (A2 and A3). Dawn did a somewhat decent review of PA's weapons and abilities

Link:

(Note: Skip the BS and watch from 2:04)

Last edited by a moderator:
3cb9d4358a437eb9dc20e9e64df5d18c.jpg

Soldiers secure an area on top of Kund moutain, near Kotkai village in the South Waziristan, October 29, 2009

b861be76022ec3cd285f1846ecedf649.jpg

A Pakistani soldier is seen silhouetted while posing for the media during an operation organized by the army, on top of a mountain near Sherwangi Tor village in South Waziristan.

I love all these Pictures, Inshah Allah we will take every single of these terrorist out of Pakistan pretty soon. Amin Pakistan Zinda Abad

Back
Top Bottom