What's new

Operation Rah-e-Nijat (South Waziristan)

hi friends! how r u all? nice meeting u again..........:cheers:...............hope u r all fine although we r going through a tough situation but i know we r all courageous because we r all members of Pakistan defence forum:police:..............

now let me add my opinion about the thread..........friends im also sure that this is all about external forces.............yes i agree there are internal black sheeps also but they are only the actors, the producers and directors r foreigners......................we should not loose hope in this situation but should show courage to those who want to defeat us............
LOVE PAKISTAN AND BE A PROUD NATION.:pakistan:

latest news is that PA is not fighting a 'guerellas' but rather knuckle dragging neandertals , the following specimen was caught

95ba32249c51b9da8eac6ec816c2b0dc.jpg

These cave men that inda is using against Pakistan are higly sub human , they live in caves and drink their own pee and eat their own poop and are ofcourse very very smelly

Those Indian mortar rounds and the RR ammo looks brand new and of recent delivery. Doesn't looks to have been in storage for a long time.

God knows how much more ammo and weapons are we gonna find more in the coming days, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Good to see that our troops are getting proper gear (helmet and vests), the only thing that needs changing are the type 56s

Isn't it amazing that the Indian stuff is pristine and new - even cleaner than the groundsheet - whereas the rest of the items are covered with dirt! Yessir, I suppose the terrorists valued the Indian stuff so much they washed it every day!

And just look at those apprehended terrorists, turned at precisely the same angle to the camera!

This ranks with China's trick of putting a clean uniform jacket and cap on the bloody, dirty body of a slain student in 1989. The Pak Army is going to have to do better than this.

P.S.: Isn't it illegal to blindfold POWs?

Bhainsss kae agay kitnaa bhii beeen bajaooo, fiedaa aik paisay ka bhi nahien hotaaa.

Javed3 bhai has in depth knowledge and waste experience of forces, you should atleast give him due respect and try to learn from him.

Ba adab ba naseeb bay adab bay naseeb

thanks

Solomon2

Please stop putting a spin on it. That's probably not all of the indian weapons present there. They are clean probably means they just got it not too long ago. No need to put such a huge spin on something that can be explain in a simple way.

Isn't it amazing that the Indian stuff is pristine and new - even cleaner than the groundsheet - whereas the rest of the items are covered with dirt! Yessir, I suppose the terrorists valued the Indian stuff so much they washed it every day!

And just look at those apprehended terrorists, turned at precisely the same angle to the camera!

This ranks with China's trick of putting a clean uniform jacket and cap on the bloody, dirty body of a slain student in 1989. The Pak Army is going to have to do better than this.

keep your crap to your self, we are not in this war to make impressions we have to meet our objectives, , now that your plan is once again blowing up in your face you once again resort to throwing allegations on Pakistan.

Unlike the US Army , Pak Army does not abandon check posts and so go give lectures to the US army about 'doing better'.

That's probably not all of the indian weapons present there. They are clean probably means they just got it not too long ago. No need to put such a huge spin on something that can be explain in a simple way.
Even if they were new they should have dirt on them from handling - these 20 year-old mortars appear to lack even thumbprints on their shiny parts. Why would India ship terrorists HE rounds rather than armor-piercing? HE rounds are for blowing up rocks, buildings, and personnel. Couldn't these weapons have been captured from the Indian Army in the glacier wars?

we are not in this war to make impressions we have to meet our objectives

I think one of the PA's objectives is to make India out as the chief culprit - whether true or not!

So the PA is going to have to do a LOT better job to convince me. And I'm suspicious of Indians! What are you going to do to convince those around the world who reflexively take India's side in any India-Pakistani dispute?

You just aren't understanding that we simply aren't losing a massive number of men in Afghanistan compared to Vietnam or the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Not yet and probably never simply because it's not really a war. Omar has ONE chance for victory and it's a good one at that. He's hoping that we'll tire of fighting the GoA's corruption.

Impact of losing objective is much horrible then losing men and definately losing green card soldiers is not big deal for you.

No invader in past tried to rule Afghanistan because of difficult terian and least resources , harsh climatic conditions .Still you believe ISAF bring any major change in their tribel culture and traditions must prevail for their servival? for you to understand snow lapard cant servive in AC room for longer period.:D

Killing tangos is becoming, however, a first-rate attraction for young Americans seeking opportunities to travel the world, see strange and delightful sites, meet new people, and whack irhabists.

Agreed Afghanistan is best place for your troop training privided you could bear the lose 50 to 100 green card soldiers per month.

I'd like to leave for my own reasons. You'd, of course, like us to leave for your own reasons. Sadly neither of us will have our way as America appears to be staying and sending more troops to Afghanistan for my government's own reasons.

We have no problem for your stay in region if you help us to get ride of our corrupt leadership and there is no danger to our nukes.

Fundamentalist, can you tell me how much oil we've received from Iraq as war booty? Any? You are correct, you know about CAR energy.

Dont tell me dude, mostly construction companies in Iraq are from USA

What, though, troubles you about CAR being able to ship oil and LNG through Afghanistan to global ports via Iran and Pakistan? Does that upset you that CAR might be able to pick and choose its customers based upon best market prices?

Do you believe that energy belongs to only a select few? Do you understand how the global energy market really works? I suspect that you'd like to see the CAR republics and Afghanistan perpetually poor, underdeveloped, and at the mercy of Russia and China.

Is that true? If so, why?

Agreed peace in region will be win win satuation for all.

Even if they were new they should have dirt on them from handling - these 20 year-old mortars appear to lack even thumbprints on their shiny parts. Why would India ship terrorists HE rounds rather than armor-piercing? HE rounds are for blowing up rocks, buildings, and personnel. Couldn't these weapons have been captured from the Indian Army in the glacier wars?

I think one of the PA's objectives is to make India out as the chief culprit - whether true or not!

So the PA is going to have to do a LOT better job to convince me. And I'm suspicious of Indians! What are you going to do to convince those around the world who reflexively take India's side in any India-Pakistani dispute?

You are NOBODY as far as the PA is concerned so if you are not convinced , they are not bothered

Indian involvment in South Waziristan stands exposed and YOU too stand exposed as an enemy of Pakistan for defending indian designs against Pakistan and also for 'baiting' the millitants by abandoning your posts!

YOU too stand exposed as an enemy of Pakistan for defending indian designs -
I do not confuse what is good for Pakistan with what the Pakistani Army and civilian leadership think is good for themselves. What about you?

convince you???? hwo the .. are you

Last edited:

ya guantanamo bay is totally legall.right??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom