What's new

Operation Khyber, terrorists captured alive

Tebrikler!!! That's how it should be!!!! Next in line should be their local handlers!!!! Even if they are sharing the bed with Abdullah or Ghani they're dead!!!! Their Turkish counterparts are doing the same job on PKK/YPG/TPD etc. No wonder their masters have gone mad!!! These scums may very in kind and degree, but they're the brain children of the same nerve center!!!! Rule of the game is simple - waste them wherever/whenever they're found till there's none left to be sent!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems SSG are moving away from type 56 and instead are opting for Bulgarian AK which tends to have a grenade launcher attached to it.
@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Zarvan @The Sandman @Zibago
SSG operative far left
20375668_10155512686909919_7902554430944075205_n-jpg.414041
Look at the faces of these scums i hope Pak army torture them to their death!!! give them a painful death! :tsk:

Bro but SCAR is the best no? :undecided: :p:

The one in center is a chikna taliban. I hope a pathan or Gilgiti SSG jawan will take best care of him.
Proud of Pakistan Army:pakistan:

Are you trying to imply that pathans and gilgitis are gays?

Hahhaahahaha, bhai mae her doosray rooz daikhta hoon inhay.
Bro mein ni dekhana cha raha tha tu though i should tag you in and let YOU do it :P
Janab kay kandhay pa rak ka bandooq chla raha tha :P :D

did i miss something here??
Well we were just talking about some AKs shown in the picture. Some friends here claim that AK's are OUT! Long story, par faida koi ni so "chado ge"! :)

Well we were just talking about some AKs shown in the picture. Some friends here claim that AK's are OUT! Long story, par faida koi ni so "chado ge"! :)
thats a good Joke ----SSG is still using AK - Russian & Bulgarian both ------ For long endurance patrols yes theres M4 because of Weight --- but for Clearance op, SSG is using AK

Back
Top Bottom