What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

@Rakan.SA

Tell me what it all this good for? Why are we forced to take a stand? Why did those 3 border guards/soldiers die for? Why are "we" even fighting? For who? For what? What is the objective? Do Houthi's really pose a threat to KSA? Is Hadi really a useful "ally"? What can Yemen give us other than trouble? Are we fighting to protect the House of Saud or the country? I just don't know man.

For each day that passes by all I see is some retarded sides arguing who the biggest retard is and a bunch of cheerleaders from Indonesia to Surinam all while the sane nations of the world are laughing all the way to the bank and in their parliaments/offices etc.

Just answer me why all this trouble and will it really end as long as there are so many retards in the Muslim world regardless of sect? What has the Muslim world really to do with Islam and those people we hold as dear in Islam?

From my point of view almost nothing more than lip service and hypocrisy.

I really hardly give a crap anymore. I am of mixed origin already and live in Europe to make matters worse. I know that the locals in the Muslim world that don't know any better don't have a choice. It's sad.

@Rakan.SA

Tell me what it all this good for? Why are we forced to take a stand? Why did those 3 border guards/soldiers die for? Why are "we" even fighting? For who? For what? What is the objective? Do Houthi's really pose a threat to KSA? Is Hadi really a useful "ally"? What can Yemen give us other than trouble? Are we fighting to protect the House of Saud or the country? I just don't know man.

For each day that passes by all I see is some retarded sides arguing who the biggest retard is and a bunch of cheerleaders from Indonesia to Surinam all while the sane nations of the world are laughing all the way to the bank and in their parliaments/offices etc.

Just answer me why all this trouble and will it really end as long as there are so many retards in the Muslim world regardless of sect? What has the Muslim world really to do with Islam and those people we hold as dear in Islam?

From my point of view almost nothing more than lip service and hypocrisy.

I really hardly give a crap anymore. I am of mixed origin already and live in Europe to make matters worse. I know that the locals in the Muslim world that don't know any better don't have a choice. It's sad.
wow! its ok you are young and lost. il pray Allah guides you. sorry i dont have the time or effort to teach you some basics.
take care.

1 ) if supporting Saudis against Houthis & bombarding other innocents with it is an act of brotherhood then why it's against our own Muslims??
2 ) Irani mullahs always talk about Illuminati and link them with U.S and always opposed Afg,Iraq invasion then why supporting Syrian Brutal Regime coz it's a shia regime ?? Does that make them different from Illuminati,Satan's who invaded Afg,Iraq ??
3) Irani leaders always used to say that western Powers are involved to divide Muslims based on Sects then why They are backing Shias govt in Iraq who didn't treated Sunnis v.well ? Why ?
4 ) Saudis backed rebels in Syria and Iran supported Assad so that doesn't make them worse than U.S ?? Or there are some set standards to qualify in that particular category in which U.S stands today ??
- I hope one day Irani Mullahs & Saudi Kings will learn that war is not the right solution !!
Iranis & Saudis won't lose & gain anything but the poor Yemenis will pay the final price !!
- Brotherhood my Foot !!

1 ) if supporting Saudis against Houthis & bombarding other innocents with it is an act of brotherhood then why it's against our own Muslims??
2 ) Irani mullahs always talk about Illuminati and link them with U.S and always opposed Afg,Iraq invasion then why supporting Syrian Brutal Regime coz it's a shia regime ?? Does that make them different from Illuminati,Satan's who invaded Afg,Iraq ??
3) Irani leaders always used to say that western Powers are involved to divide Muslims based on Sects then why They are backing Shias govt in Iraq who didn't treated Sunnis v.well ? Why ?
4 ) Saudis backed rebels in Syria and Iran supported Assad so that doesn't make them worse than U.S ?? Or there are some set standards to qualify in that particular category in which U.S stands today ??
- I hope one day Irani Mullahs & Saudi Kings will learn that war is not the right solution !!
Iranis & Saudis won't lose & gain anything but the poor Yemenis will pay the final price !!
- Brotherhood my Foot !!
sorry but we are nothing like irans government.
we didnt ask for this war. iran did. and they will pay the price. first yemen then the rest.

wow! its ok you are young and lost. il pray Allah guides you. sorry i dont have the time or effort to teach you some basics.
take care.

Yes, I am young but I am not "lost" whatever that means in this context. I live a very good life. Financially, academically, safety wise etc. I don't lack anything. Nor my family or relatives across the world. What I am saying is just how I feel currently about the region/Muslim world and nothing is frankly going to convince me otherwise unless I see really strong arguments that counter what I am saying/concluding based on what every neutral can see. Not just me but millions of others. You see in the ME it's very common to not want to loose face in the open. So most people brush it under the carpet or pretend that everything is perfect.

We can blame Mullah's, House of Saud, Israel, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, ISIS, the average Ibrahim, Muhammad, Amir etc. from today until the next full solar eclipse in the Northern Atlantic Ocean.

We have failed and keep failing on most crucial fronts. "We" have failed so much that we cannot even recognize failure anymore and keep repeating the same failures.

As I told many times before. All I care about are the people in the Arab world. Everything else is hard to care for.

Yes, I am young but I am not "lost" whatever that means in this context. I live a very good life. Financially, academically, safety wise etc. I don't lack anything. Nor my family or relatives across the world. What I am saying is just how I feel currently about the region/Muslim world and nothing is frankly going to convince me otherwise unless I see really strong arguments that counter what I am saying/concluding based on what every neutral can see. Not just me but millions of others. You see in the ME it's very common to not want to loose face in the open. So most people brush it under the carpet or pretend that everything is perfect.

We can blame Mullah's, House of Saud, Israel, Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, ISIS, the average Ibrahim, Muhammad, Amir etc. from today until the next full solar eclipse in the Northern Atlantic Ocean.

We have failed and keep failing on most crucial fronts. "We" have failed so much that we cannot even recognize failure anymore and keep repeating the same failures.

As I told many times before. All I care about are the people in the Arab world. Everything else is hard to care for.
Hi,

Finally a sane post from saudi member

He's a racist, you should see what he says about us

Please enlighten me bacha bazi boy. I don't care about race but I will reply to insults with insults regardless of who makes them. Are you not the retard here that was cheering for more dead Saudi Arabian border guards/soldiers in this very thread? Are you not the same user that is constantly harassing/obsessing about Sunni Arabs while the vast majority don't even reply to your retarded posts?

@WebMaster

How come is it legal here on PDF to have terrorists as your avatar? He is using the founder of the Houthi's as his avatar. The same terrorist group that is calling for the destruction of the country that you live in (USA), the West and Jews.

good for you. live a happy life where ever you are. we muslims and specially saudies are all united and satisfied and we understand the plan.
30 million saudi dont really care if one saudi gets lost. not even if a million. those who are not strong enough break quickly. i just hope your faith is not that weak as well.
as i said you are young and lost. maybe with time in shaa Allah you will understand. honestly i dont have the effort time or interest to explain.

I guess that you have been living under a rock. PDF is not the place for many "sane" posts (whatever that is) nor has nationality anything to do with that. From a neutral points of view most Muslim, Hindu (Indian etc.) members are by far retards in the majority outside of a few sane ones. Even most Western members here are retards outside of a few wise ones.

P.S. I am of mixed origins but whatever.
Hi,

Son its just been a month since you joined PDF , it will take a while before you differentiate. take your time to learn and grow before jumping to conclusions. I am not sure if your so called mixed origin was even relevant to the argument.

If i may ask is your dad saudi and your mother frnech ? or french passport holder ?

good for you. live a happy life where ever you are. we muslims and specially saudies are all united and satisfied and we understand the plan.
30 million saudi dont really care if one saudi gets lost. not even if a million. those who are not strong enough break quickly. i just hope your faith is not that weak as well.
as i said you are young and lost. maybe with time in shaa Allah you will understand. honestly i dont have the effort time or interest to explain.

What kind of answer is that?o_O What has that do with what I wrote? Maybe those topics have been banned currently due to that "anti-terror law" so I understand that it might not be worth the risk to discuss such topics on the internet. After all criticism/different viewpoints in the ME are hardly tolerated by the various regimes regardless of them being sane or not.

I, you and everyone else on PDF is completely irrelevant when it comes to the wider problems of the region that I am referring to. I am saying what I am saying because even a blind man can see it.

As I told then this fight is the fight of the Yemenis. Sending land troops would serve as much needed experience on the battle field but it will only solve the problems temporarily. The US (utmost superpower on the planet) could not defeat Taliban in Afghanistan (it's been 14 years now) nor can they defeat Al-Qaeda. Not even in Iraq. Thus the most that can be done is to limit the influence of the Houthi's which will succeed (I am sure of that) but to withstand that "success" you need the locals to do the job on the long run. Knowing Yemen then all sides will be losers eventually.

To me those 3 dead soldiers/border guards with young family/children were a waste of life. Most conflicts in the ME/Muslim world are that if not the world as a whole.

People in the ME/Muslim world should really look in the mirror more often.

The GCC leaders should ask themselves whether they want to drag themselves into the quagmire that is the Muslim world and all its hypocrisy, retardness etc. or whether they want to serve their people and move in the right direction slowly but safely and continue to have ties with valuable countries/leaderships that can guide the GCC in the right direction because there are tons of problems too in that region despite in general being ahead of the Muslim world on most fronts. That is hardly praise on its own though if we are frank.

I want the GCC to continue to improve on all fronts and not drag itself into pointless wars or have too many ties with retarded countries that are the cause of more trouble than benefit and always will be unless the FUNDAMENTAL problems that I am talking about will be solved. Which they won't be with the attitude that most people in the ME/Muslim world have where problems are put under the carpet and ignored. Also it's time for the people of the GCC to elect their own leaders too, don't you think? Or will the people be forced/brainwashed into following unelected families/leaders like sheep follow a shepherd?

Last edited:
Now even saudi backed southerners start to speak out against Hadi

“We are against the idiot Hadi, who extended the battle from Sana’a into Aden, but we are also against the Houthis,” he added.
Houthis enter Aden port | Yemen Times

I think only dialog will solve this conflict. Destroying an already poor Yemen (25000000) people will create instability in that region.

I don't mean military support. I was just challenging @beast89 that Pakistanis stand with us, it's more of a moral support rather than military or political which don't need at all. Involved Arab countries are more than enough to do the job.
Pakistanis stand with you but at a distance, I don't know how a south asian country which completely different in nature can adjust itself in middle eastern conflict. how many pro-gulf politicians are their in our parliament and how they will able to defend your point of views against seasoned anti-gulf politicians. because I know these newbie pro-gulf parliamentarian are in small amount and not well aware of regional issues. so certain statements are obvious and that is why I said expect diplomatic statement which may be not so much desirable from gulf point of view.

the Muslim world and all its hypocrisy, retardness etc
you are one brainwashed hypocrite brat. the muslim world is retarded ?!
احنا خرفان و متخلفين ؟! قسم بالله لو ابن امك و ابوك تجي تقولها لورع بزر في الصحرا. يمين بالله لا يسطرك كف ابوك ما اعطاك اياه. مين انت عشان تحكم علينا يا واطي يا خسيس يا منافق ؟! و كمان جاي تثبط فينا و تنزل من قدرنا في وقت حرب يا كلب ؟! والله ان دل هذا على شي فيدل على جهلك و عدم تربيتك. لا اساس ديني ولا خلقي. ما يثبط الناس و المسلمين وقت الحروب الا المنافقين كما ذكرهم الله سبحانه و تعالى في القران.
خليك في الزباله اللي انت عايش فيها و سيب السعوديه في حالها. اهل مكه ادرى بشعابها.

Back
Top Bottom