What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Russian and Indian will support Iran and Syria at UN . Iran is our strategic patnership. Unnecessary Pakistan involvement in Arab conflicts will back fire very ssoon! Saudis will further isolate Pakistan from great powers.

at home Sunni and punjabi population , At neighborhood full of Anti Pakistan sentiment. Saudis will obey their American Masters. The master recently desorted Pakistan and named it as their threat!!!! Iran will take care of these issues. But their airfare is very weak compared to Arabian s try at

No one is discussing India, no one asked India's opinion. Stop trolling

Houthi aggression? How is a completely domestic movement against a corrupt and puppet government aggression, a movement that has support of majority of Yemenis? And what is Saudi attack against sovereign state of Yemen? Sending Saudi-style democracy to Yemen?
Pick one of those two options:

1- Hadi was the guy who is the first ever democratically-elected president, he was elected by 8 million Yemenis and that is approved by national, regional and international observers. Houthies had dealt with him as such in the first place but when they found that he was weak they decided to take over Yemen.

2- Your brothers will be trampled on by Wahabis and all you can do about it is only watching and crying.:angry:

كس اخت 500

There are no Jews involve in this coalition. Anyone that insists so will spark a gianormous civil war. We are talking about Arab unity and you can here to trash the good news by trying to associate us with Israelis. Maybejordanian garbage gays think that way but not other Arabs.

Dude, no need to abuse. Hold your horses. We need your alternative opinion. I enjoy it. I don't like you seeing banned. Behave properly

Pick one of those two options:

1- Hadi was the guy who is the first ever democratically-elected president, he was elected by 8 million Yemenis and that is approved by national, regional and international observers. Houthies had dealt with him as such in the first place but when they found that he was weak they decided to take over Yemen.

2- Your brothers will be trampled on by Wahabis and all you can do about it is only watching and crying.:angry:

I'm preplexed by the logic of the person you quoted. When it comes to syria the majority of Syrians who revolted become foreign fighters funded by arab proxies. Iranian Logic level : Hypocrisy

Last edited:
And when it comes to syria the majority of Syrians who revolted become foriegn fighter funded by arab proxies. Iranian Logic level : Hypocrisy
I know. So you must be 100% sure that the very only language they understand is:

phpximcdg.jpeg

Dude, no need to abuse. Hold your horses. We need your alternative opinion. I enjoy it. I don't like you seeing banned. Behave properly

Not abusing anybody. Just want to make it clear to Pseduo Arabs that we aren't and will never associate ourselves with Israel. They are our enemy, they tried murdering our Prophet. Our Prophet and Allahs servants destiryd them in Khaiber. And Allah tasked us to destroy them at end times as well.

I know. So you must be 100% sure that the very only language they understand is:

phpximcdg.jpeg

Bro problem is you can't kill a ideology with bullet or sword. Our forefathers and ancestors trying this since the time of great fitna started with the martyrdom of Hazrat Usman (RA) and reached it's peak when Hazrat Hussain (RA) was martyred in karbala. The schism can't be eliminated with sword or bullet

I genuinely hope so. They should pay the price with their blood. Launching military attacks against a sovereign nation only because their stooge was overthrown by Yemenis? And as always with excuse of Iran?

In for a penny, in for a pound. A ground attack shall be their graveyard. Saudis finally found the use for their billion dollar equipment, bombing Yemenis, its already poor infrastructures and an already poor country. That's their art.

This will change the game in ME, forever.
Just an advise, don't repeat this again as for sure there will be a ground attack, and at that time you could make the situation much more awkward for yourselves than it is now.

Air strikes won't do anything. Look at the US, bombed ISIS for a year and that did nothing. Yemen is a big country of 25 million people.

ISIS was supported by Iraq regime, all their supply lines remain intact.
While Yemeni militants, received only few shipments from Iran, soon they´ll run out of weapons.
Interesting part would be to see, how many foreign fighters are found among Yemeni militants!

Bro problem is you can't kill a ideology with bullet or sword. Our forefathers and ancestors trying this since the time of great fitna started with the martyrdom of Hazrat Usman (RA) and reached it's peak when Hazrat Hussain (RA) was martyred in karbala. The schism can't be eliminated with sword or bullet
Yes it can, because simply nothing has worked with them but only this way.

Back
Top Bottom