What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

like I said if they can leverage their equipment and have the superior intel and leadership they would own the rats and morale would increase.

Syrian rebels captured so much arms they are like a frigging army. The same can be expected of Yemenis. They can capture equipment.

why they are fighting and dieing matters not. they are given a mission they are expected to complete it.

Tell that to American soldiers in Iraq, Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan. They did not want to fight and die for nothing.

Another Saudi Apache helicopter reportedly shot down today.

الميادين | آخر الأخبار

Syrian rebels captured so much arms they are like a frigging army. The same can be expected of Yemenis. They can capture equipment.

Tell that to American soldiers in Iraq, Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan. They did not want to fight and die for nothing.

Another Saudi Apache helicopter reportedly shot down today.

الميادين | آخر الأخبار

if you start questioning your leaders then you are doomed.
not saying they are right and all wars are just, but you sign up to the military if you don't follow orders then that's a problem.

if you start questioning your leaders then you are doomed.
not saying they are right and all wars are just, but you sign up to the military if you don't follow orders then that's a problem.

BS. Hitler was a leader, but he caused the deaths of 10% of Germany's population.

Southern Yemen now in chaos as Qaeda fighting Southern Yemen separatists.

الميادين | آخر الأخبار

BS. Hitler was a leader, but he caused the deaths of 10% of Germany's population.

Southern Yemen now in chaos as Qaeda fighting Southern Yemen separatists.

الميادين | آخر الأخبار
and Lenin,Stalin??

like I said they aren't always right and the wars aren't just, but if you don't follow your leaders and commanders then you don't belong in the military.

and Lenin,Stalin??

like I said they aren't always right and the wars aren't just, but if you don't follow your leaders and commanders then you don't belong in the military.

If you don't want to serve, you are welcome to quit any time you like.

summary of today's losses for the operation

1. 16 Saudi soldiers killed.

2. 22 Emirati soldiers killed.

3. 5 Bahraini soldiers killed.

4. Houthis still in control of various military positions in southern Saudi Arabia.

5. Houthis sabotaged the Gulf Arab plan to move towards the Yemeni capital, Sana'a.

6. An Apache attack helicopter belonging to one of the Saudi-led coalition states was shot down.

7. A number of weapons and armored fighting vehicles belonging to the Saudi-led coalition were either destroyed or commandeered.

8. Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar wisely distance themselves from this mess.

Ras Al Khaimah Emirate (UAE) crown prince, Mohammed Bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, is also in Aden Yemen.

CN-BU79UkAIGqdh.jpg

CN-BVL2UcAAV3Jo.jpg

Wonderful. I'm almost shedding tears of joy. Well places stone age missile, and you take out a huge amount of foreign invaders. Cheers Yemenis!!
Tears of joy? Are you sure not tears of humility? As I remember UAE has lost 45 martyres in 6 months war despite their ground troops have been roaming over Yemen and have reached Sanaa in a matter of 1 month.

Tears of joy? Are you sure not tears of humility? As I remember UAE has lost 45 martyres in 6 months war despite their ground troops have been roaming over Yemen and have reached Sanaa in a matter of 1 month.

Roaming. They've befen in Yemen for all of a couple of weeks. Anyway, this is just the start. May every single non-Yemeni make their families cry in misery over their deaths. We do NOT invade countries in this century. You jordanian little lap dog.

Roaming. They've befen in Yemen for all of a couple of weeks. Anyway, this is just the start. May every single non-Yemeni make their families cry in misery over their deaths. We do NOT invade countries in this century. You jordanian little lap dog.
We do.8-)

Holy shit, news is now not 22 but 45 emiratis a single day!! Imagine how many wounded...!

Scores of Gulf troops killed in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English

For a small nation like UAE , 45 is a huge number. All these will have dozens of family members, making a significant amount of people wonder why they died. To bring back Hadi to Yemen? I don't know how many Emiraties even knew who Hadi was.

Hopefully, UAE will start to rethink ita foreign strategy.

Friday was by far the deadliest day for the Emirati military since the conflict began, and the deaths are believed to be the country's highest number of military casualties since the UAE federation was founded in 1971.

Tochka-U kills 45 UAE soldiers,,,,lethal killer missile from Russia

I've been reading the comments on Al Jazeera,

Scores of Gulf troops killed in Yemen conflict - Al Jazeera English

Almost ALL comments are negative towards UAE. Let's keep in mind that Al Jazeera is a Qatari paper with an audience that is generally more in line with the news agency than western news. Meaning this is neither Fox News or Press TV in terms of its targeted audience. So, it seems UAE and Saudi are alienating a lot of people.

----

dpa news - Saudi-led alliance airstrike mistakenly hits orphanage in Sana’a

Sana'a (dpa) - An airstrike launched by the Saudi-led alliance in Yemen appears to have struck an orphanage Saturday morning in Sana'a's al-Nahda neighbourhood, killing and injuring an unknown number of people, local medical sources told dpa.

Nothing to see here, more along. Same old, same old.

--

Nice pic of a young man defending his land against invaders

thumb800_283-0-3931-2739_148E48009DCC81ED.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom