What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

A great deal of airstrikes are in urban areas. So the fact that you support this whole operation is a hypocrisy, isn't it?

So you don't accept air strikes in urban areas? Then you shouldn't accept overwhelming majority of this operation, yet you come out in support of it. Although the reason is obvious (sectarian reason) and I don't expect you to think otherwise, but it's important to point out the hypocrisy here.
A large chunk of the airstrikes have been on weapon depots in hills, on positions outside the cities, airports, etc...not on cities. In fact the majority probably are outside cities.

I support the operation because it's removing Iranian proxy vermin. If Houthis were Sunnis I would still support it. Because they'd still be Iranian vermin.

A large chunk of the airstrikes have been on weapon depots in hills, on positions outside the cities, airports, etc...not on cities. In fact the majority probably are outside cities.

I support the operation because it's removing Iranian proxy vermin. If Houthis were Sunnis I would still support it. Because they'd still be Iranian vermin.

Great, and we are helping Syria fight Saudi/U.S/Israeli proxy vermin in Syria (all of them are the same, from ISIS to Nusra and IF), killing as many of them as possible. I hope you understand our position here. :)

Houthis are no proxies of Iran no matter how much one blabber it, this won't become truth. Unlike rebels in Syria which are stooges of Saudis, U.S, Qatar or Turkey, depending on who pays them better.

Great, and we are helping Syria fight Saudi/U.S/Israeli proxy vermin in Syria (all of them are the same, from ISIS to Nusra and IF), killing as many of them as possible. I hope you understand our position here. :)

Houthis are no proxies of Iran no matter how much one blabber it, this won't become truth. Unlike rebels in Syria which are stooges of Saudis, U.S, Qatar or Turkey, depending on who pays them better.
Hahaha you "anti-imperialist resistance" zombies always have to bring Israel into it somehow. If US & Israel wanted Assad gone they could've bombed him into oblivion whenever, during revolution, before it, whatever...but they don't. Saying ISIS, Nusra, and IF are the same is like saying Hamas and Hezbollah are the same, their goals may be similar, but their actions, human rights records, etc. are much, much different.

Houthis are proxies of Iran. How deluded do you have to be to understand that? They literally say they have support from Iran. They get paid by Iran, and IRGC trains them. How are they not proxies?
Rebels, meanwhile, are not proxies of anyone. If they were, they would be payed well, equipped well, and they would've won the war long ago.

They get paid by Iran
Prove it.
and IRGC trains them
Prove it.
They literally say they have support from Iran.
Prove it.

Rebels, meanwhile, are not proxies of anyone. If they were, they would be payed well, equipped well, and they would've won the war long ago.
Actually, they are paid well and also equipped well. It was all because of Saudi-Qatari donated TOW missiles that they could make advances in Idlib, Dara'a. They are literally stooges of Saudis, Qatar and Turkey and others.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Actually, they are paid well and also equipped well. It was all because of Saudi-Qatari donated TOW missiles that they could make advances in Idlib, Dara'a. They are literally stooges of Saudis, Qatar and Turkey and others.
You make plenty of unreferenced claims, therefore I will subject myself to the very same conditions.
Just kidding, I'm better than your low standards.
Iranian support for Yemen's Houthis goes back years
Iranian support seen crucial for Yemen's Houthis| Reuters
Kerry Warns Iran Houthi Support; Questions Remain | Al Jazeera America
Yemen: Classified document reveals extent of Iranian support for Houthis
Yemen: Classified document reveals extent of Iranian support for Houthis

Your move.

No, they are not paid well. Rebels barely make any money to get by for their families and themselves. TOW missiles have made an impact yes, but if you're going to use that excuse, then how about BTR-82As manned by Russian crews in support of NDF? (NOT SAA, but the militia; source: Oryx Blog: New evidence proves Russian military directly engaging in Syrian Civil War Or how about the millions of bullets received from Russia & Iran? I can go on and on. If TOW missiles are proof that rebels are "stooges" and "proxies" of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey then Assad is a stooge of Russia and Iran. Oh wait, he actually is. You know why? Because negotiations on Zabadani were between Ahrar & Iran, not Ahrar & regime. But the rebels aren't stooges of anyone.

Last edited:
Yemenis destroyed some Saudi positions and vehicles today

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:

This is the headline to your Al Jazeera link (3rd link),

US says Houthis ‘obviously’ receive Iran support, but experts not so sure

"And some analysts have expressed skepticism at the level of Iranian support.

“I think what is happening is that Houthis and the Iranians have common interests, but there’s very little good journalism that’s been done to uncover the true extent of that relationship between the Houthis and Iran,” Safia Al-Ahmad, a journalist who produced a documentary on the Houthis for PBS Frontline
told PBS journalist Gwen Ifil on Tuesday.

Ahmad said, “they do have a connection, but not to the extent that is being covered in the media at the moment by describing them as a Shia militia backed by Iran. I think that’s an overstatement.”"

and

"“The Houthis, unlike Hezbollah and other Shia movements, do not take directions from Tehran, and have received relatively small amounts of aid,” wrote Robert Worth, a veteran Middle East journalist, at the start of the campaign in the New York Review of Books."

"Adam Baron, a Yemen analyst at the European Council on Foreign Relations, told the Guardian. “In terms of providing financial or military support for the Houthis, it’s very hard to see how they would be able to do it. Making these strong statements are almost their only option.”"

This is from your own article

This is the headline to your Al Jazeera link (3rd link),

US says Houthis ‘obviously’ receive Iran support, but experts not so sure

"And some analysts have expressed skepticism at the level of Iranian support.

“I think what is happening is that Houthis and the Iranians have common interests, but there’s very little good journalism that’s been done to uncover the true extent of that relationship between the Houthis and Iran,” Safia Al-Ahmad, a journalist who produced a documentary on the Houthis for PBS Frontline told PBS journalist Gwen Ifil on Tuesday.

Ahmad said, “they do have a connection, but not to the extent that is being covered in the media at the moment by describing them as a Shia militia backed by Iran. I think that’s an overstatement.”"

and

"“The Houthis, unlike Hezbollah and other Shia movements, do not take directions from Tehran, and have received relatively small amounts of aid,” wrote Robert Worth, a veteran Middle East journalist, at the start of the campaign in the New York Review of Books."

"Adam Baron, a Yemen analyst at the European Council on Foreign Relations, told the Guardian. “In terms of providing financial or military support for the Houthis, it’s very hard to see how they would be able to do it. Making these strong statements are almost their only option.”"

This is from your own article
your quote says otherwise kiddo
did you see what i did here
what about the other confirmation or links you cant see them you became blind ?

your quote says otherwise kiddo
did you see what i did here
what about the other confirmation or links you cant see them you became blind ?

You highlighted this part,
"have received relatively small amounts of aid"

And claim that it is enough to dispute it.

Let me tell you this. If Houthis were able to control the country using a "relatively small amounts of aid", then Houthis had a damn more support than you idiots claim. Instead of displacing millions and turning the country into a hellhole, why not just give more aid than Iran's "relatively small amounts" to counter Iran's influence?

Back
Top Bottom