What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

M2 Bradly is one of the best IFVs in the world, well protected and has serious fire power.
M2 Bradley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
However, losses in vehicles and men is inevitable in any war let alone this one. Nevertheless, Saudi army losses is minimal and reflects it's excellent performance. Pakistan army suffered much more casualties fighting Taliban in their own country despite the fact that Huthies are much more armed supported by Saleh's regular army.

Has Saudi army began to clear large semi urban areas, villages, Mountains, ridges, high grounds similar to this where no heavy or armored cars can go due to non availability of roads and soldiers have to by foot or through light pickups without any armor on them because of the infrastructure?

image-jpg.226877
image-jpg.226878

image-jpg.250895
image-jpg.250899

Tirah-Valley.jpg

55965740.jpg

8.Tirah-Valley.jpg

600347_327088987394180_1491973978_n.jpg

Al-Hamdulliah, Not only we cleared these areas shown in the picture, we are actually holding on to these areas and not running away. Without any shining armors or cars because roads can't handle those cars and they will get bogged down.

Another problem is these talibans runs away to afghanistan and continue to attack is coming weeks and months. Does saudi army facing similar situation in yemen ?

Now dear tell us, has saudi soldiers fought in these terrain or conditions yet that you can claim with certainty there performance is excellent and with minimal losses as compare to Pakistan army ?

Pakistan army suffered casualties because of the damn terrain. Lets put all the shining armor, saudi soldiers with their toys In Pakistani terrain and see for yourself if Saudi can maintain a similar causality rate or excellent performance

Indeed thank god you didn't send any troops, otherwise you would have bitten us in the *** claiming all the victories and liberation. Dear, just understand that Saudi Arabia has now much stronger army than yours and can well defend it's soil and interests as you clearly see in Yemen. Try first to secure your own unstable country before boasting around your super army.

Refer to my above Post, Pakistan is fighting in much more difficult terrain than us, so saudi army being stronger is a bogus claim until they start fighting in conditions similar to in which Pakistani soldiers are fighting then on the bases of those claims compare the mettle of soldiers of both countries.

Refer to my above Post, Pakistan is fighting in much more difficult terrain than us, so saudi army being stronger is a bogus claim until they start fighting in conditions similar to in which Pakistani soldiers are fighting then on the bases of those claims compare the mettle of soldiers of both countries.
do a google search Yemen and saudi border terrain
your pictures will look like a picnic compared to that

Iranians rumor Saudi Arabia intends to annex Saqatrah island. I call BS. The US is watching like a hawk and will never allow Arabs to unite. If Saudi Arabia even tries to annex a square inch of Yemen the US would destroy the Saudi Arabian military like what it did to the Iraqi military after Iraq annexed Kuwait.

The US loves watching MEers doing this to each other.

I don't know about that. I think we would all prefer if there was peace in the Middle East.

poor Sauds they bought tens of billions if not over hundred billion dollars on the wrong type of war machines to fight the Houthis.

2vtcvb4.png

F-15SA and Eurofighter Typhoon $100+ million dollars to buy and $20,000+ per hour to fly the F-15 and the Eurofighter is estimated to be over $50,000 per hour.

meanwhile they could of bought Textron Land Scorpions that cost less than $20 million and about $3,000 per hour to fly.
could of also bought sets of MQ-9 Reapers(4) with the ground stations for $120 million and cost around $3,000 to fly, and the major advantage of endurance,intelligence gathering, and attacking targets of interest.

you would think the Sauds would of learned from our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq :butcher:

Hadi is turning 70 on September 1. He does NOT look his age. He looks like a man in his 50s.

That fat blob looks 200 years old. What are you on about?
I don't know about that. I think we would all prefer if there was peace in the Middle East.

poor Sauds they bought tens of billions if not over hundred billion dollars on the wrong type of war machines to fight the Houthis.

2vtcvb4.png

F-15SA and Eurofighter Typhoon $100+ million dollars to buy and $20,000+ per hour to fly the F-15 and the Eurofighter is estimated to be over $50,000 per hour.

meanwhile they could of bought Textron Land Scorpions that cost less than $20 million and about $3,000 per hour to fly.
could of also bought sets of MQ-9 Reapers(4) with the ground stations for $120 million and cost around $3,000 to fly, and the major advantage of endurance,intelligence gathering, and attacking targets of interest.

you would think the Sauds would of learned from our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq :butcher:

It's called 'sucking them dry', or 'hosing them for everything they've got'.

That fat blob looks 200 years old. What are you on about?

It's called 'sucking them dry', or 'hosing them for everything they've got'.

they are good machines for fighting a conventional enemy but not a guerrilla force.

Back
Top Bottom