What's new

Operation Dark Target ( Spy Fiction ) Chp 3

@Bratva 6 books is what is planned right now. It was originally a 2 book plan, but with the overwhelming domestic and international success, I decide to expand it to 6 books tentatively.

I read exerpts or first drafts on your website and it didn't made it into book. Did you changed the whole narrative of the story by dropping kamal khan back story with generals advising him to go to PMA and that IRAN plot ?

@Bratva I didn't change the narrative of Kamal's backstory. I am just spreading it into different books.

The excerpts that we posted were from the novella that I was originally writing, but I didn't feel that it gave the story justice. Which is why it's a 100,000 novel now, instead of a 40,000 word novella.

@Bratva I didn't change the narrative of Kamal's backstory. I am just spreading it into different books.

The excerpts that we posted were from the novella that I was originally writing, but I didn't feel that it gave the story justice. Which is why it's a 100,000 novel now, instead of a 40,000 word novella.

What about the Iran plot, would it be included in latter books or would it be shunned ?

@Bratva I can't say. Have to keep some of the secrets... but I can assure you that there will be some foreign missions in the 3rd and 4th books.

Back
Top Bottom