What's new

Operation Blue Star -Sikh Holocaust 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sikh President apologizing over massacre of Sikhs is not a good idea.

What about a Muslim president apologizing over massacre of Muslims? aka Bangladesh.. Was that a good idea or is this restriction only applicable to Hindus and Sikhs?

Double Post

Last edited:

This itself proves how deluded you have become in your life long quest for defaming India.

Besides, is it not the biggest form of respect that a Sikh is now the Prime Minister ? What do you want us to do ? Elect a RSS Prime Minister and then make him issue an apology ?

PS: The President is Prathiba Patil, and she has no time to spare (to make apologies) with her busy schedule of sight seeing around India with her family at govt's expense.

This itself proves how deluded you have become in your life long quest for defaming India.

Besides, is it not the biggest form of respect that a Sikh is now the Prime Minister ? What do you want us to do ? Elect a RSS Prime Minister and then make him issue an apology ?

PS: The President is Prathiba Patil, and she has no time to spare (to make apologies) with her busy schedule of sight seeing around India with her family at govt's expense.

Not correct.....Our president Pratibha devi singh patil may not be that charismatic compared to Sir Dr. APJ Abdul kalam but this statement of yours is not good taste......Please dont respond the attentions seekers here with such statements......thank u.....

PS: In my opinion it may not be a very good idea to discuss our internal problems with foreigners......

Actually you are correct and wrong at the same time - Technically it is the Congress that has to apologise for the gruesome riots they carried out and others need not.
Therein lies the problem, it shouldn't, rather we also should demand apology from whoever carried the riot for killing our countrymen.

It is the responsibility of the Indian state(irrespective of the party in power) to protect its citizens & in as much as it failed in that, an apology from the state should be considered a legitimate request.

Prime Minister actually! Indian prime Ministers regardless of their personal religion represent the country & an apology from Manmohan Singh ( which btw had to have been cleared by the cabinet) is as good as from anyone else. His words as Prime Minister are the words of the Indian state & should be treated as such.

Manmohan singh is a Congressman,A congressman apologizing for a Congress mistake.RSS would have never slaughtered hindus/sikhs/jains/buddhists in india.

Manmohan singh is a Congressman,A congressman apologizing for a Congress mistake.RSS would have never slaughtered hindus/sikhs/jains/buddhists in india.

And it's okay to slaughter non hindus/sikhs/jains/buddhists, is it? Seems Taliban really is getting a grip on India.

Prime Minister actually! Indian prime Ministers regardless of their personal religion represent the country & an apology from Manmohan Singh ( which btw had to have been cleared by the cabinet) is as good as from anyone else. His words as Prime Minister are the words of the Indian state & should be treated as such.

My bad typed in hurry.

I am talking about the sentiments. A Sikh PM apologizing over massacre of Sikhs is a bad symbolism.

we were watching live telecast of events while in our educational institute When US attacked Iraq and US army pulled down statue of Sadam Hussain and put US flag at top our head of the department asked the class; What do you see? do you see anything wrong with it?

There were many replies some said it was good as Iraqi people hate Sadam some said it was bad US should not have pulled down the statue.

Again our professor asked what exactly is wrong there?

I just said "Sir putting US flag on top is a bad symbolism. they pulled down statue thats ok as he was an individual but putting US flag is a sign which Iraqis will take in bad taste as an invasion."

I hope you got what i am saying.

A Sikh PM who's own family was stuck in Hindu mob wanting to set them on fire, his apology no matter how much from Indian Govt is a bad symbolism.

On the other hand i will repeat that its Hindu hardline groups that should apologize to Sikhs for brutally killing thousands of Sikhs.

The Govt of India might have reasons for operation like "action against traitors or rebels" BUT hardline Hindus have NO reason to justify the killing of innocent Sikhs.

It is the responsibility of the Indian state(irrespective of the party in power) to protect its citizens & in as much as it failed in that, an apology from the state should be considered a legitimate request.

As much as I would like to appreciate your intent,the bolded part is what I dis-agree upon.

Will it be ok if the Central Government headed by NDA apologises for the heinous crime perperated by the Congress ?? I dont think so.

An official apology is legitimate as long as it comes when Congress is in power.

PS: Please all ignore Jana sis comments..She still doesnt know the difference between Hindu Mobs and Congress mobs. :lol:

Last edited:
Besides, is it not the biggest form of respect that a Sikh is now the Prime Minister ?

A political move for interests of a political party does not justify killing of thousands of Sikhs. Electing a PM, President or MP from minority has nothing to do with respect or disrespect. Its a political arena and it works just like that around the world.

What do you want us to do ? Elect a RSS Prime Minister and then make him issue an apology ?

Nothing wrong in that. That would be symbolically more appealing.

:) i cant say anything about that. But since slot of President is just ceremonial there so she can be excluded from any blame.

As much as I would like to appreciate your intent,the bolded part is what I dis-agree upon.

Will it be ok if the Central Government headed by NDA apologises for the heinous crime perperated by the Congress ?? I dont think so.

An official apology is legitimate as long as it comes when Congress is in power.

PS: Please all ignore Jana sis comments..She still doesnt know the difference between Hindu Mobs and Congress mobs. :lol:
lolzz you calling me sis. nice of you.

Secondly Karthic can you please prove that, that mob that had brutally slaughter Sikhs was composed of non-Hindus.

And howcome one political party condone the faith of a mob?

Can you provide me data that thousands of Congress supporter and member Indians are NOT Hindus?

Above all you are just putting blame on a party and shying away from the realities.

BTW Who killed Gandhi????????

Secondly Karthic can you please prove that, that mob that had brutally slaughter Sikhs was composed of non-Hindus.

Can you provide me data that thousands of Congress supporter and member Indians are NOT Hindus?

Above all you are just putting blame on a party and shying away from the realities.

Congress doesn't represent hardliner Hindus and as 85% of population in India are Hindus so it's nothing but normal that any activity which has been carried out in India will be led by predominantly Hindus, be it killing Sikhs or electing a Sikh to Prime Minister. Hinduism or any wrong interpretation of the same wasn't the motivation behind 84's riot.

I am sure this is not the first time you are asking the question, and I also think you're not dumb enough to not know the answer. These are just one of your minuscule attempts to derail the thread.

Note to fellow Indian Members: Dont feed the troll.

The party gets the blame because they are the ones who did it.They even accepted it on the sly.BJP/RSS/Jana Sangh would never ever harm innocent sikhs,they are our brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom